Project Life 2021

Laura

I have decided that spring cleaning needs to include sorting through my digital supplies.  I have tons of older stuff and am having trouble organizing and finding what I want.  I'm just glad it's not physical paper product lol. Anyhow I used some really old product this week. But it fit.

Week 16

Wow, things are really picking up with the nicer weather outside. It's harder to get inside to scrap. Hope you can set aside a bit each month to get at least 1 page done. Good luck!

May Photo Prompts:

1: May Day- photograph your favorite part of May

2: National Brothers and Sisters Day- photograph something related to brothers/sisters

3: National Two Different Colored Shoes Day- photograph your favorite shoes

4: Star Wars Day- May the 4th Be With you- photograph something with a group of 4 in the photo

5. Cinco de Mayo- photograph something related to Mexico

6. National Nurses Day- photograph something related to nursing/nurses or your favorite nurse

7. National Tourism Day- photograph something related to your favorite tourist spot

8. World Migratory Bird Day- photograph something related to birds

9.  Mother’s Day- photograph a mother or your mother or something that reminds you of your mother

10. National Clean Your Room Day- take a before/after photo of a room or area you cleaned

11. Eat What You Want Day- Photograph your guilty pleasure food

12. National Receptionist Day- photograph your receptionist or your favorite office item

13. National Frog Jumping Day- photograph something green

14. Dance Like A Chicken Day- photograph something related to dancing

15. National Armed Forces Day- photograph something related to the Armed Forces or patriotic to your country

16. National Mimosa Day- photograph something with fruit in it

17. National Tax Day- photograph something related to money (piggy bank, wallet, purse, or coin collection, etc)

18. National No Dirty Dishes Day- photograph a special dish that you may have (an heirloom, your favorite bowl, etc)

19. National Devil’s Food Cake Day- photograph something brown

20. Be A Millionaire Day- Photograph something you would get/do if you were a millionaire

21. National Waitstaff Day- photograph your favorite wait staff, or something related to the career (aprons, tea tray, bow tie, etc)

22. National Maritime Day- photograph something related to maritime, boats, ships, etc

23. National Taffy Day- photograph something the color of your favorite taffy flavor

24. Aviation Maintenance Tech Day- photograph something related to aviation/planes

25.  National Wine Day- photograph your favorite wine, or something related to wine

26. National Paper Airplane Day- make your favorite style airplane and photograph it- or something created with paper

27. Eat More Fruits and Vegetables Day- photograph your favorite fruit/veggie

28. National Sunscreen Day- photograph something related to your favorite activity that requires the use of sunscreen

29. Pink Flamingo Day- photograph something pink (bonus is if it is a flamingo)

30. Indianapolis 500 Day- photograph something related to racing, alternate- something black and white (bonus of it is checkered like the finish line flag)

31. Memorial day- photograph your favorite Memorial Day Activity (if in the USA), alternate- something that reminds you of someone who has passed.

Here's Week 17

One thing that I have learned in pandemic life is that Scrapbooking can keep me on a positive note. I was vegging with Pinterest after several long days trying to attack a little plot of woods we have let go too long.  We may be at it all summer lol. Overwhelm although part of Project Life doesn't scrap nicely. Anyhow I ended up doing this scrap lift aka the positive version.   

6 minutes ago, Scrapin Pat said:

Here's Week 17

One thing that I have learned in pandemic life is that Scrapbooking can keep me on a positive note. I was vegging with Pinterest after several long days trying to attack a little plot of woods we have let go too long.  We may be at it all summer lol. Overwhelm although part of Project Life doesn't scrap nicely. Anyhow I ended up doing this scrap lift aka the positive version.   

Great job. Way to think positive.