Jumpstart January 2021

ValerieT

8 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Ohhhh, interesting, this is what I've always done and found it easy, especially since I can reduce the size of the photo to whatever size I want.  
I had no idea there was a copy/paste option.   I'll have to check out the tutorial and see if it works for me.

@MariJ It is my understanding April will be updating the tutorial at some point since things are a little different, but the basic directions for the cut and paste should work.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Celestine said:

Also - I just now noticed that the side menu in this thread is a little different than the main forum thread. Wow....

Do you mean on the top right coming down?   I'm conscious of the Motivators' Thread since I post it and there's been that sidebar since the update I think.  I'm always so surprised to see the posted photos there! 

17 hours ago, Celestine said:

Also - I just now noticed that the side menu in this thread is a little different than the main forum thread. Wow....

12 hours ago, MariJ said:

Do you mean on the top right coming down?   I'm conscious of the Motivators' Thread since I post it and there's been that sidebar since the update I think.  I'm always so surprised to see the posted photos there! 

I haven't noticed this before now!  

8th January. Title and 2 fonts

Impact Regular; MV Boli Regular

9th January

Add some journalling, a date and any finishing touches to your layout.

Lady Grey is a Rescue. Bianca loves her best friend and spends every minute with her that she possibly can. She can no longer be ridden for Western Games but still  gets lots of exercise. This horse gets more manis, pedis and massages than I do.

11th January
Let’s start a new layout. Create a blended background for your layout using at least three different papers. You may use any method to create your layout, including brushes and templates.

I am so far behind but I will try to catch up today...Here is "Wish List" collection. I like the bright colors with the torn edges and of course the birds.

Bird Watcher by Connie Prince

I've started another page for my Christmas book. Depending on our tasks for the rest of the week, I'm hoping this will work. I used Marlene's template: MPE SS DLAT Simply Blended with Syndee's mask SNU SS Paper: Blendability and added one paper from Florju Winter day and 2 from BMU Rustic Christmas.  Here's the layout so far.

JJ 02 papers.jpg

11th January 

Start a new layout. Create a blended background for your layout using at least three different papers.  

ABR_SummerRom_Paper-Blue1; ial_gfi_paper06; AFT_Beachcomber_Paper_Spcl;

12th January

One large photo frame it in some way. A photo of Nikki as usual. My inspiration.

ABR_SSEmb_Corner2-3 adjusted;