Jumpstart January 2021

ValerieT

21 January. Added 7 Embellishments.

DCA_Amour_Emb_Key; DCA_Amour_Emb_Heart; DCA_Amour_Emb_Bow2; DCA_Amour_Emb_Flower4; DCA_Amour_Emb_FlowerCutout; DCA_Amour_Emb_FlowerGroup_withshadow; DCA_Amour_Emb_StitchedFlowers; DCA_Amour_Emb_Flower7

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

January 25th

This week we want you to use a template to create your layout. You can use a layout template, a paper template or a photo/frame template as your starting point.

Start a new layout in your preferred size and using your template as a guide add your papers.

I'm going to try again for a two-page layout that I can use for my Christmas book. We'll see what happens as the week goes on. I'm starting with Marlene Peacock's Simply Blended template. I added a paper from Susie Roberts's Blank Canvases and a paper from Brandy Murry's Winter's Kiss. There's another mask that can be used for either a photo or a paper, but right now I'm thinking photo if that works with our tasks, so it just looks plain gray in the thumbnail.

Jumpstart January LO 4 template and papers.jpg

January 26: 

If your template has photo spots, add your photos to your layout using your template as a guide.

If your template has no photo spots add an odd number of photos.

January 27. I added a number of embellishments. 

1 SBA_Breathtaking_EmbSupMini_Ferns; 2 & 3  STI_DigStickers_LilOne_Zebra and giraffe; 4 ABL_DigStkrs_FeatheredFriends_Meadowlark;

5 ABL_CuteCritters_DigiStickers_Inchworm; 6 ABL_CuteCritters_DigiStickers_Ladybug; 7 ABR_JIFCTW_Emb-Arrow;

BMU_SSPaper_Edgers_Aged; ; ABR_BatterUp_Alpha-Blue_Amper recoloured; ;

28th January
Speed-bump!
Today is leave some love day. Head over to the Slow Scrap gallery and leave some love on at least five layouts. Add links to the five layouts you leftcomments on this week in this thread.

Sending us to the Slow Scrap Gallery for commenting has been a boon for me. I tend to comment a lot, but it is wonderful to see slow scraps that were posted last July when I was sick with Covid and didn't do much but vegetate on the couch watching Downton Abbey for two weeks.....

1. 14-22 Jan Speed Bump Renier and Esti by Belle
2. Blowing Bubbles by barbaraj
3. Slow Scrap LO #1 by Jane in N.Z.
4. July Slow Scarp LO1 by Florida granny
5. July Color #1 by alsoarty