January 2021 Monthly Challenges

ValerieT

Here are the monthly challenges for January 2021. Remember you have all month to complete them. Post your layouts in the Monthly Challenge Gallery then come back to this thread and leave links to your layouts so we can leave you some love.

1. Alphas
I don't know about you but I hardly ever use them, so you challenge is to use at least one alpha on your layout.

2. Word of the Year
We often look at a word we want to represent the year for us, why should this year be any different. Create a layout showcasing your word of the year.

3. ScrapSimple
I will hold my hand up and say the only ScrapSimple product I use regularly are layout templates. For this challenge I want you to use at least two ScrapSimple products on your layout.  You can use any ScrapSimple products including layout templates, papers, embellishments, wordart and alphas. Don't forget actions, styles, shapes and brushes are ScrapSimple products too.

4. White
Here in Yorkshire, January is the month we are more likely to get snow, so I thought we could have a white challenge. It is up to you how you interpret this challenge. You could create a layout with white as the main colour. Maybe you have some great snowy photos you want to use. You could even do a white space layout. 

Remember you have until the end of the month to complete your layouts and each layout must be unique to the January challenges. Don’t forget to add your link to the Challenge Chase Tracking thread to earn credit toward an awesome coupon. Thanks and have fun!