January 2021 Recipe Swap

SodScrap

2 hours ago, LindaH57 said:

Good morning, I forgot to post the recipe last night. Thai Coconut Chicken Soup.

Did the page change to add the recipes or am I crazy? Do I now put the products used where the Drop Down Bar said Set credit on all? Thank you for any assistance you can provide me.

Good morning Marilyn.

Thank you for reaching out to me but I can't find your message. I clicked on the link in the email that came but I still didn't see the message. I came back here and heard the beep that said I had a message from you but I can't find it. I know I've been away for a while and I need to get my bearings straight while trying to move around the website again.

I hope you and your aunt doing well during the snowstorm. I hope you have everything you need a case you are snowed in for a day or so. Right now the snow has switched to rain. Stay safe and be well! Hugs to you! Look

4 hours ago, LindaH57 said:

Good morning Marilyn.

Thank you for reaching out to me but I can't find your message. I clicked on the link in the email that came but I still didn't see the message. I came back here and heard the beep that said I had a message from you but I can't find it. I know I've been away for a while and I need to get my bearings straight while trying to move around the website again.

Oops, no sorry Linda - that was me!   I started to type then got interrupted so deleted it and just came back now to try again, so nope - no fault of yours.   
Part of the problem was I wasn't sure what you meant by the page changing, do you mean in the Gallery?  I'm not sure of your question but what I normally do when posting is after dragging and dropping the layout into the box, I then click on it and to the right comes up the box to type your notes in.   I normally type out my credit there too.    I'm sorry if I'm not understanding what you are asking, but ask again and let me/us know.

Not looking so good here snow-wise.   I shoveled 6-8 inches off my driveway and car earlier and in the hour I was out it covered another inch.  Since then it's gotten worse, looking out my kitchen window now I can't see a thing, it's total whiteout and from the other end of the house window, thick snow is ferociously blowing sideways and I can't see much except white or tell at all where shoveled earlier.  It looks like another 8 inches or so and it's supposed to continue all day/night.   Not happy here, I worry about clearing it all and have a big driveway...   :(

8 hours ago, LindaH57 said:

Good morning, I forgot to post the recipe last night. Thai Coconut Chicken Soup.

Did the page change to add the recipes or am I crazy? Do I now put the products used where the Drop Down Bar said Set credit on all? Thank you for any assistance you can provide me.

The gallery may be a little different for you Linda.  After you select your image for upload, click on the image, then there should be an area on the right to type in products used, etc.  Then click "save details" prior to clicking "submit image".  I'm knee deep in a year end report/filing (GAH!) so I can't do screenshots to help.  Please post back here if you need help and I will be back after while.  (Hopefully sooner rather than later if my online submission goes smoothly!!)  But first, I need coffee.

2 hours ago, SodScrap said:

The gallery may be a little different for you Linda.  After you select your image for upload, click on the image, then there should be an area on the right to type in products used, etc.  Then click "save details" prior to clicking "submit image".  I'm knee deep in a year end report/filing (GAH!) so I can't do screenshots to help.  Please post back here if you need help and I will be back after while.  (Hopefully sooner rather than later if my online submission goes smoothly!!)  But first, I need coffee.

Hi Conda,
Thank you so much for taking the time from your busy day to answer my request for help. I wasn't sure what to do so I didn't post the recipe or submitted it to you for inclusion. I'll wait and see what the recipe for February is and will be try to post that card over the weekend to see what happens.
Is it possible to go back and delete where I said I was posting my soup recipe? Thank you Conda.

10 minutes ago, LindaH57 said:

Hi Conda,
Thank you so much for taking the time from your busy day to answer my request for help. I wasn't sure what to do so I didn't post the recipe or submitted it to you for inclusion. I'll wait and see what the recipe for February is and will be try to post that card over the weekend to see what happens.
Is it possible to go back and delete where I said I was posting my soup recipe? Thank you Conda.

Linda-please go ahead an send me the recipe to include with the swap.  (even if you don't post the recipe in the gallery!!)  My awful (?) project is complete.