Esther (mywisecrafts)

mywisecrafts

Welcome to Scrap Girls I look forward to seeing your pages. I live in Florida also and there are a few others too.

Hello Esther from Florida! I am glad you found ScrapGirls because this is a great place to gather, meet friends, talk scrapbooking and "ooh and aah" over each other's creations. Don't hesitate to participate in the games and challenges. They are fun, don't take skill level into account, and can sometimes result in a prize to spend in the ScrapGirls store. Ask questions whenever you need to! I look forward to seeing your layouts in the Gallery!

Welcome Esther! You joined the best scrapbooking site for sure. Jump right in to the challenges, we look forward to seeing your pages. There a quite a few members who live in Florida, perhaps you can get to meet them if you all live close. They're great gals!

• 6 months later...

Welcome Esther

I am sorry to be late but I just came across your introduction.  Hope you are settling in and are enjoying the great challenges each month. 

• 2 months later...