Inked edges style

So it took some digging and looks like that's one from Mandy.  I was hoping it was one I might have the .asl for so you could retry it.  But it's not.  I'm sorry!

I will reach out to a designer or two and see if they have anything or if they could come up with one

53 minutes ago, angleigh said:

So it took some digging and looks like that's one from Mandy.  I was hoping it was one I might have the .asl for so you could retry it.  But it's not.  I'm sorry!

I will reach out to a designer or two and see if they have anything or if they could come up with one

Thank you so much for all the trouble. 

Stay safe.

I don't have any basic inked edges, although I could do some. Was there anything specific you were looking for?

I have Dreamy Canvas Super Biggie Styles , these have a lot of inked and glowy edges built in, you can open up the style layer option and turn off the color and texture overlays if you'd like. If that's not really what you're looking for let me know, always looking for new styles to make :)

Brandy's Edgers Biggie are my favorite edgers and I use them constantly on my pages.   I've also bought a few of Amanda's I like, but thanks for the list April, I'm going to check them all out.  

(PS Gulp...   So I looked through April's list and of the SS ones I have all but two!  I guess I really do like edgers. ?)

On 1/24/2021 at 12:33 PM, Belle said:

Hi Amanda, I like to use the edges on the edge of my papers. I just think that the paper sometimes looks a little bare just as is.  I am going to go look at the ones you mentioned.  Thank you.

CWX - Carol, always includes inked edges in all her collections. She calls them Edgers.