February Favourites Slow Scrap

ValerieT

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Papers chosen: Five from Holiday by Florju. They should work with the photo I have in mind.

Feb Slow Scrap Wk 3 papers.jpg

I also do not usually add so many papers, unless it is stacked and trimmed and set in stacks... You did good. I like your choice of papers.

12 hours ago, alsoarty said:

Is it just you, Belle and I doing a layout this week? I have my photos in place, just trying to arrange the papers...

Now you have me feeling guilty, Andrea! I have been pushing hard on finishing my daughter's wedding album. I can't wait to get this project off my to-do list. I've mostly been working on pages that feature extended family and guests, so I'm not comfortable placing their images on the Internet.

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

Now you have me feeling guilty, Andrea! I have been pushing hard on finishing my daughter's wedding album. I can't wait to get this project off my to-do list. I've mostly been working on pages that feature extended family and guests, so I'm not comfortable placing their images on the Internet.

I didn't mean to make anyone feel guilty... sorry. You have your hands full with that wedding album. How many pages have you already done? they're awesome by the way.

My favorite embellishments are nature-themed: grass, weeds and others, especially leaves but that's because I mostly make nature-themed pages. For people, I like buttons and ribbons. This week is about birds, so I started adding embellishments then went with a quick page from Brandy Murry's Botanical because it had all the elements I was looking for. I tried counting them.... twice... but lost count. There are a lot! Let's call it an odd number. :D 

Page so far: 

Feb Slow Scrap Wk 3 embellishments.jpg

Just now, Florida granny said:

My favorite embellishments are nature-themed: grass, weeds and others, especially leaves but that's because I mostly make nature-themed pages. For people, I like buttons and ribbons. This week is about birds, so I started adding embellishments then went with a quick page from Brandy Murry's Botanical because it had all the elements I was looking for. I tried counting them.... twice... but lost count. There are a lot! Let's call it an odd number. :D 

Page so far: 

Feb Slow Scrap Wk 3 embellishments.jpg

Looking great already. I’m a fan of flowers and ribbon, but I like the grass and nature stuff as well.