2 replies to this topic

#1 Jadedolphin

Jadedolphin

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 09:14 AM

Well thanks to the university I have now learnt how to open my freebies and print them out too!!! I've never used Microsoft word before and the video-tutorial is well done and easy to follow!!

And these printables are beautiful in reality!!

Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!
:dancingcow: :dancingcow: :dancingcow:
Breedeen

Posted Image
My Gallery
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright -
I HAVE NOT FAILED 10,000 TIMES. I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY FOUND 10,000 WAYS THAT IT WILL NOT WORK... Thomas Edison

#2 Ro

Ro

Founder

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,434 posts
  • Personal Statement:I'm a geek. I'm a writer. I'm a philosopher. I'm a person of faith. I'm me.

Posted 03 February 2005 - 04:56 PM

Great! I'm glad you like them.

Would you do me a BIG favor?

Put the links you liked in here so that other people can find them... Maybe you noticed that I'm UPGRADING the board!

Like it so far???

Life is an adventure of many colors. Enjoy the view.

Visit my gallery
My designs and tutorials in the Scrap Girls Boutique

gallery_3_358_20276.pngButton_Founder.png

#3 Jadedolphin

Jadedolphin

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 06:02 PM

Looking Good Ro!!

How to do a basic digital LO

Using Microsoft word to print 8.5 x11 background digital papers

Not sure if this is what you mean Ro, I couldn't access the page presumably due to the upgrading!

But the pages concerned that I found very helpful were in the university - video tutorials.
Breedeen

Posted Image
My Gallery
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright -
I HAVE NOT FAILED 10,000 TIMES. I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY FOUND 10,000 WAYS THAT IT WILL NOT WORK... Thomas Edison

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users