2 replies to this topic

#1 Jadedolphin

Jadedolphin

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 09:14 AM

Well thanks to the university I have now learnt how to open my freebies and print them out too!!! I've never used Microsoft word before and the video-tutorial is well done and easy to follow!!

And these printables are beautiful in reality!!

Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!
:dancingcow: :dancingcow: :dancingcow:
Breedeen

Posted Image
My Gallery
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright -
I HAVE NOT FAILED 10,000 TIMES. I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY FOUND 10,000 WAYS THAT IT WILL NOT WORK... Thomas Edison

#2 Ro

Ro
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2005 - 04:56 PM

Great! I'm glad you like them.

Would you do me a BIG favor?

Put the links you liked in here so that other people can find them... Maybe you noticed that I'm UPGRADING the board!

Like it so far???

#3 Jadedolphin

Jadedolphin

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 06:02 PM

Looking Good Ro!!

How to do a basic digital LO

Using Microsoft word to print 8.5 x11 background digital papers

Not sure if this is what you mean Ro, I couldn't access the page presumably due to the upgrading!

But the pages concerned that I found very helpful were in the university - video tutorials.
Breedeen

Posted Image
My Gallery
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright -
I HAVE NOT FAILED 10,000 TIMES. I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY FOUND 10,000 WAYS THAT IT WILL NOT WORK... Thomas Edison

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users