AFT Designs - MARCH 2021 Challenge

AmandaFace

I have mentioned it multiple times that papers are my favorite things to design. If I had to pick a second item, it might just be photo masks! Besides creating them, I just love using them in my own layouts.\

The Challenge

This month I challenge you to create a layout that utilizes at least one photo mask in your layout.

How

The challenge will run from March 1st - March 31st. Create a layout featuring at least one photo mask, post it in the gallery, and then share it here with us in this thread as well. (There isn’t a specific place in the gallery you need to post, your personal gallery is fine.)

I ask that the layout utilize at least 30-50% of items from my store. (Don’t overthink that 

percentage, just make sure some of  my items are used pretty please) 

Prize

A $5 coupon - which is good for anything in my store.

And please share! When you post, feel free to tell us about your creative process or something about your layout.

AFT_Elysian-paper-templates-art-journal-  AFT-Masked-text-paths-photoshop-template

AFT_SweetBlush-digital-scrapbook-wedding  AFT_SSEmb_Floral-Masks-Large-photo-digit

ASO_SSEmbPhotoMasks_TextrdTape_LO1_600.j  ASO_SSEmbPM_Reawakening_MKTG_600.jpg

• 2 weeks later...