Hi from Karen

Bittyfeet

I'm an old timer from when Scrapgirls was first formed. I was active for quite a while, then life got in the way. Life has settled wayyy down now so I'm trying to ease back in. Totally in over my head! The last Elements program I had was 5, now I'm trying to wade through 11. Wow, have tyhings changed. I think I'm back to babysteps again. I have so many questions. How to use Elements 11? I got a dslr camera for Christmas and can't figure it out either. I'll look around till I can figure out where to ask my questions, then unleash on you all. I know someone here can help me. Scrapgirls are always eager to help.  My "stash" is all from 2012 and before so I'm trying to build back up. Hope to get to know you and have some fun.

Karen - Bittyfeet

Welcome back Karen.

I hope you settle in and enjoy being back. Do not hesitate to ask for any help you may need. 

Hi Karen!  I'm in that boat with you....took some time off for major life events, and trying to get back into it.  My PSE is an antique version but I'm familiar with it, so until I get comfortable again, I'm sticking with it!  Glad to have you back! 

• 3 weeks later...