Weekend Wildcard Challenge, March 6th

Mikelle

Time is flying by!  Let's take this weekend to catch up a little:  Find a layout or a project that you started but never finished - if it's a layout, get 'er done!  If it's a project, depending on what it is either complete it and take a photo and scrap it (ooooohhhh, double challenge), or if it's too big or overwhelming then at least make some progress on it and then take a photo of your project, or a selfie of you working on it, and scrap it.

Once your layout is finished, upload it to the Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery, then come back to this thread and leave a link to your layout so the rest of us can fawn over it!

Wow... I just checked my Layouts folder, and I have a total of 6 layouts I started but never finished.  I had no idea there were so many!  Maybe I can get a couple of them done with this challenge.  Fingers crossed.

I had a few started layouts but only one I was inspired to work on. I have a couple of bigger projects. One I haven't worked on in years but not really inspired to work on. The second one is ongoing and am also not currently inspired to work on. The one I finished up was from 2017 but I'm not sure if it was for a challenge or not. This is a great challenge Mikelle and I may have to get motived to work on the bigger ones, one of these days. LOL!

Free Spirit

I started this page months ago, inserting images and picking out some embellishments, but I never finished it because I was so disappointed in the quality of the photos. These are the only ones we have of this part of the reception, so they will have to do. Thanks for prompting me to finish the page. Here is Sparklers.

• 2 weeks later...