Want to make pop-up cards?

Guest Jadedolphin

Thanks Breedeen! I've been wanting to try one for Austin's next birthday since he's old enough to actually want to look at the card :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest EJay
thank you for the link i wish i can make those but its too hard to do for me so maybe i can get my sister to help she likes doing stuff to help me and we can have fun making cards like the ones there

Guest DeeZee
Hey EJay, maybe you can design them digitally so she can finish them off - looks like some great ideas you could take off on with all your digital skills! You could copy the patterns into your editing software and give it texture, pattern or whatever and then print it off. I bet you could even come up with your own patterns after you guys make a few!

Great site, thanks for sharing Breedeen!

Guest Doxy_Chic
Thanks for sharing this site. Have always wanted to make pop ups but thought it was to difficult and time consuming these instructions are great.

• 1 year later...
Guest Debbyo
TFS, Breendan. Great site.
:daisy: I'm excited about the Easter cards I made from the Bunny Business collection I bought from the sale! They turned out cute as a button for my darling grand children. :daisy:

Guest sfcgijill
I think I'll try the flower card from Robert Sabuda's site this weekend- that looks just easy enough for me to get it!

Archived