How Many Will Have 2006 Scrapped By The New Year?

Guest Teresa P

Guest Teresa P
I have had my scrapbook goodies for paper scrapping on the dining room table for a month now and WILL NOT take it off until I get caught up from September to now. I think I may pull it off being caught up for 2006 when the new year rings in, except for a few prints that will be on the way from the lab and digital layouts on the way from the lab. That is my goal for this week anyway... what about everyone else? What photos are you scrapping now?

:) Teresa

I won't even be close to getting 2006 done {sigh}

Haven't gotten many LOs done lately - other projects have taken priority for the moment. I am looking forward to Jan's Quote Challenge on Sunday so I will get at least one LO done before the new year!

When I started scrapbooking, I made a deal with myself that I'd never have a goal of being "done". I scrap only the pictures that are special to me, in no particular order. I want the hobby to stay fun and I know how I am, if I start to look at a hobby as an obligation then I get an attitude, LOL. I want every page I do to feel inspired by creativity, not by a deadline.

I may still scrap pictures from 2006 in 2010 and that's ok by me.

Guest nlwilkins
I still have about 7 pages to complete on my 30 day journal/album. Also, I will be working on a few other albums I have started. My favorite project to start is a Basic Grey lunch pail album that I am going to use for my favorite photos album.

Not even close! LOL But thats OK! I have gotten so many (more than 200) more done in '06 than since I started scrapping in 2000 total! I do a lot of layout for other people so sometimes my own take a back burner!

[font="trebuchet ms"]I'm not too far behind. I'm still working on dd's 1st year book. I also have miscellaneous LOs to do for friends and family. I try not to make it too deadline oriented. I find it enough trying to get the challenges done on time (lol). [/font]

I am very much a random Scrapper. What ever moves me at the moment. Which is why you are seeing so many photo's of my children from Christmas 2002. Lol It's fun to look back on them and remember cute things. I hope to never be caught up as that will mean I've stopped capturing those moments.

I just started digiscrapping 2006 when I joined ScrapGirls... Still, I've only made it through February :breakdance:

Promised myself to paperscrap 2004 and 2005 since I have all photos printed for those years, but I'm beginning to reconsider...

Then I've started an album from our wedding in 2000, to have professionally printed and bound.
Maybe I'll have that ready for our 10th Anniversary?! :monkeydance:

I'm also trying to finish some LO's of my friends 40th birthday.
I made an album for her (my 1st digital scrapping ever) and gave to her on her birthday in May, but promised to fill it up with LO's from that same day and evening... Still not finished! :disappearing-smilie:

I also have two friends turning 40 during 2007, and I am planning to make albums for them too...:banghead:

Maybe I should just quit my job?!

Guest bellagirl
All I can say is if you will be finished 2006 by the end of the year, please keep it to yourself because it may depress me. LOL

Guest Teresa P
:) Now I was two years behind (I am a check the box kinda girl) and just kept the photos together in a photo box separated by child so this is the first year in many that I am caught up and it is mainly because of the age of my children and 6 hours a week that they are now in 2K and 4K so that six hours I make the most of! :)

I agree that keeping this hobby fun is first and foremost!!!

Archived