Who What Where

Guest Teresa P

As often happens, I seem to be the resident senior citizen here! I'm Ann, currently living in central Oregon after spending 20 years in Alaska. I like to say that I've been happily married to my hubby, John, for 40 years, and a couple that were kind of "iffy." Anything outdoors is top of my happiness list, golf, hiking, etc. Also play a lot of bridge and love cooking for big crowds. My four grandsons are the joy of my life. I'm new to this hobby and I'm absolutely loving it!

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are you?

Julie, wife to Brent and a mom to Tyler (15) Dylan (10) & Lexis (18mos)

What do you love most?

My husband & kids, scrapbooking, cooking, love being a stay at home mom!!! & watching movies with the family

Where do you live?

Sandy, OR

hi

I'm Alyssa Plummer

I love my partner Simon and our daughter Bethany (18 months) just about to have our second

and spending lots of time with them

I also love scrap booking/ card making but dont get alot of free time would love to do more

i live in Lithgow near the Blue Mountains , Sydney, Australia

WOW! This is a great thread. What a way to learn about the girls here. I love it. Am a real newbie to message boards so please forgive me if I make some boo boos.

I am Merle, wife to Bob, mother of Ann and John and grandmother of Ella and Alexander.

I love scrapbooking and now digi scrapping, photography, reading and chocolate - although not necessarily in that order.

I live in brisbane, Queensland, Australia but have travelled extensively over most continents.

Love Merle

Wow Patti you sure do love the letter T.

I am Sue, partner to Matu and mother to Tama (3 1/2 yrs) and Cody (2yrs)

I love scrapbooking, my family, hanging out with my friends and the silence of sleeping children.

I live in York, Western Australia where we have been for the last nearly 4 years. Both my kids were born here. I am originally from Palmerston North, New Zealand. Would I move back there? Not so sure, I'm getting use to all this sunshine here.

Newbie Alert!

Who are you? My name is Carol Ann (but most people just call me Zaz). I run an art gallery by day and a family by night. I've been married to Bryan for 15 years and we have a 4 year old son, Isaiah, and are waiting for 2 year old, Janae (my kids are adopted from Haiti). I also help run a mission in Haiti in my non-existant spare time. :)

What do you love most? God, family, Haiti, photography (I'm addicted to Flickr.com) and PhotoShop (my dh works for a magazine so I get free lessons). Oh, I almost forgot chocolate! How could I forget that? :D

Where do you live? I live out in the woods of central Minnesota. :yippee:

I'm Pat, married to Mike for almost 34 years, mother to Heather, 30 and Brandon, 25, grandmother to Zoe, Caelum, Ruby and Olivia

I love my husband and family, scrapbooking, playing the harp, playing the tenor drum in a bagpipe band, and horses - of and chocolate too.

I live in Omaha, Nebraska

Who are you?

Ummm ... Last time I checked, I was Traci; Wife of one and mother of almost 5! :D

What do you love most?

I love to read, to talk, and ... well my family! :grouphug2:

Where do you live?

I live in a small town in Northwest PA called Mercer. :)

I'm NEW here ... new to digital scrapbooking, but not new to graphics programs. I have PSCS2 and PSPXI and LOVE to take pictures!

Thanks for the great thread for getting to know everyone.

Who are you?

Michele - wife to dh, Rusty of 22 years, mom to ds's, Dalton, 19 and Dylan, 18

What do you love most?

My Family; Photography; Learning everything about - Digital Scrapbooking, Photoshop, Quilting, Building Websites; Genealogy; and playing on the computer doing just about anything

Where do you live?

Kansas

• 3 weeks later...

I'm new here and to digital scrapbooking but I've been a graphic designer for years....and here's the rest:

Who are you?

Lyn, married to Richard for almost 7 years, mother to Jackie (19), Sarah (17) and stepmother to Andy (17)

What do you love most?

My family of course, my work, photography, walking on the beach, reading, writing, cooking.

Where do you live?

Melbourne, Florida

:dancing_penguin:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Teresa

My name is Donnette

I love my family and scrapbooking about my family. I am very interested about trying digital scrapbooking because I also love working on my computer and taking pictures.

I live in Bakersfield, California

Who are you?

What do you love most?

Where do you live?

I'll go first...

Teresa - a wife and mom most importantly

Video and Photography (especially of my girls)

Alabama

I'm Kristi, I've been married for 7 mo. now, and am a digi-scrapping newbie.

I love pretty much all crafty and domestic type activities (except taking out the trash :lol: )

I live in Huntsville, Alabama.

Hey Kristi - my SIL is a well-known news anchor in Huntsville - Liz Hurley? I forget what her station call letters are. She's been there forever... Welcome to SG - you're gonna love it here!

HI TO ALL! WHO AM I?

I'M SHELLY~MARRIED TO MARK FOR 1YR AND 1MO~MOTHER TO DUSTIN 10YRS. (CHRONOLOGICALLY,ABOUT 6YRS PSCHOLOGICALLY) AND MICHELLE 13YRS (CREATOR OF ALL WISDOM)

WHAT DO I LOVE THE MOSTEST?

MY GOD AND MY FAITH AND THE PEACE HE GIVES ME TO LIVE EVERY DAY.THE ASSURANCE HE GIVES ME THAT THE DAYS WILL BE BETTER AND GREAT THINGS AWAIT US! OKAY AND THE OTHER,FAMILY,SCRAPBOOKING(JUST STARTED DIGI),AND TAKING LOADS OF PICS EVERY CHANCE I GET!

WHERE DO I LIVE?

LANCASTER,OHIO,USA

Who are you?

What do you love most?

Where do you live?

I'll go first...

Teresa - a wife and mom most importantly

Video and Photography (especially of my girls)

Alabama

I'm Amy

Married to Mark, Mommy to Belle and Erinn.

I love my family, my kids, my birds, my photography and most recent addition to that list is Scrapgirls!

We live in San Diego, California

• 2 weeks later...

WHO: I'm Marina; A bond-servant of Jesus Christ for 25 years; wife to Mark for 23 years...Mom to Jason (19, a student at Missouri State), Jessica (almost 21, married to Joshua, both are students in E. Asia), and Melissa (22, married to Ryan in NewYork, and making me a GRANDMA in October...!!). :clapping_kitty: AND "Mom Bromley" to a generation of kids that I've cooked for through our church, Maranatha Bible Camp, and Team Expansion Ministries!!

WHAT: Jesus first. Mark and kids second. Church and everything after that!! I'm a newbie to digi scrapbooking, but have a few years experience in digital restoration and repair of old photographs. I'm also a newbie to PSE 5.0, which was a mother's day gift from dh. I was using REALLY old programs...mostly the Adobe PhotoDeluxe 1.0 Business program...(so was this REALLY a gift, or is he trying to drive me insane??) : } I also love cooking (for groups, mostly the youth at our church), writing (hmm...what was your clue??), quilting (by hand, not machine), photography, ANYTHING on the computer, music of any genre, art of any sort or style, reading by the pool...LIFE!!

WHERE: I live in "the middle of nowhere, an hour from everywhere, in SW Missouri!" :dancingchicken2:

I'm Vicki Donnenberg (vdonnenb), former attorney, current homemaker; wife and mother of two great kids: Liz (15) and Alex (8).

My favorite hobbies are fiber arts (knitting, spinning, weaving, etc.) and, now, scrapbooking (traditional and digi - very new to digi).

I'm from the Houston, TX area.

That's it from me. Thanks!

V.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i happened to just get home from a late night Ambulance car..and stumbled in here...It was great learning about everyone!!

So here goes...Hi My name is Mary...but online i go with any thing GoofyEMT....Because im Gooofy and im a EMT....I go to school part-time....and im a SAHM of Christian (9) and dakota (2) and Two wonderful Stepkids Chris (23) and Anthony (21)...Im marrried to the greatest guy on earth for almost 3 years....

I love my family and friends...Volunteering as a EMT, Photography, and of ourse Digi scrapping...and the SG community.....Im so glad i found SG and Digiscrapping...its very good therapeuticly....

I live in Southern South Jersey all my life and cannot wait to venture out somewhere new hopefully soon....I would not mind going to Hawaii!!!

Welll thats all thanks for reading...

WHO: My name is Shari, I'm 36 and married for 12 1/2 years to KC (Kevin Charles - you'll see the pattern in a second), Mom to daughter Kalyssa Catherine (2 1/2) and Kaden Charles (4 weeks).

WHAT: I love (not necessarily in this order) my kids, my family, my job (SAHM), my God, my friends, digital scrapbooking and scrapgirls. I used to paper scrap, crochet, quilt, read, cross-stitch, etc. but since I've been a mom the only thing I can do (other than mother my kids) is work on the computer, which I can do with ds on my lap.

WHERE: Born and raised in Santa Barbara, CA I now live in Prescott Valley, AZ because that's where dh's job brought us. I like it here but I miss all of the year-round colors of S. Cal.

I am GPamela age 54.

I have been married to my Dh since April 1980.

We have 1 dd age 23 who lives in Virginia.

I like to Make Webpages./

I just started doing Digital Scrapbooking,

I live in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.

Hi,

I'm Sue, AKA Partidogs. I bred parti colored cocker spaniels for almost 10 years, but all are gone now and I have just my "Bear" left- a great German Shepherd.

I am married to Mark, for 7 years now, but we have been together for 18. We have 2 sons (1 each), Joel and Justin ages 28 and 30. We have 3 grandsons, Taylor, Kyle and Drew, the newest.

We have lived in the foothills of Central CA, for 14 years, just outside Yosemite Nat'l Park, a little town called Mariposa.

I have been a crafty person all my life, knitting, sewing, drawing, cross stitch, needle point, macrame (rememeber that), and scrapbooking. I got started 7 years ago when we got married and I wanted to put our photos in something other than a plain purchased "album", so I made my own.

I am 52 and a semi retired Financial Planner.

We love going to our houseboat on the lake, our grandkids, traveling when we can, and most anything outdoors.

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Kelly -- wife to Jared, Mommy to Caroline (4) and Claire (1). I live in Plantation, Fl (west of Ft. Lauderdale) and the things I love the most are my family, my job (1st grade teacher) and sewing and scrapbooking. I love to quilt and embroider and have only scrapbooked in the traditional way. However, I am so far behind that I think this might be a better fit. Oh, by the way, my husband is a professional photographer and we have TONS of pics.

I"m Tammy, married to Tom (26 years this coming Wednesday!) and mom to five feline children... Dakota James (7), Cheney Sue & Shiloh Grayson (6 year old twins) and Cali Anne & Pandy Rose (1 year old twins!)

I love being a pastor, serving the Lord, my family, friends, scrapbooking, photography, baseball, camping, cruising, Kauai and board games. (Whew... no wonder I'm tired!)

I live in Placentia, California (Southern California/Orange County) -- or as I explain to people, about 10 minutes north of Disneyland (and yes, I have an annual pass and spend a LOT of time there... guess I should have put that under what I love too!) I'm originally a midwest girl, though... born and raised in a suberb of Cincinnati, OH and moved to CA in High School.

Who am I?: I'm Dannie Hedgpeth, aka Uncle Dannie

What do I love?: I love life. I also love photography woodworking, and RV'ing.

Where am I?: My home is in Livingston, The Republic of Texas. I live in an RV (33' Pace Arrow) and currently staying in Taft, California for a few months, visiting with all my Nephews, Nieces, Grand Nephews and Grand Nieces, and Great Grand Nephews and Great Grand Nieces. Also my sister who lives in Bakersfield. Just getting to know my family, and letting them get to know me.

Archived