Who What Where

Guest Teresa P

hi!

who: danica = wife to john for 10 yrs, momma to brayden (5) and gavyn (almost 3).

love: anything crafty! knitting, crochet, sewing, beading, jewelry making, making cards, scrapping, stamping, etc! all i really need in life is my family, a body of water and something crafty to get into.

where: port washington, wi right now. (hubby is an electrical engineer, so we move. ;) )

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I'm Marion aka Kricket. I'm a Grandma - 2 girls and 4 boys. I live with 3 dogs and have the youngest Grandkids (4&2) every weekday. I no longer work due to a disability but the kids keep me from getting bored! If we could only harness the energy and enthusiasm of children!

I love my family, animals, books, my digi camera, scrapping and swimming.

I live in Phoenix, AZ. a transplant from NJ over 20 yrs ago. I still wake up everyday and Thank God I moved here!

Hi I'm Jane, wife to David and Mum to Stuart, Michelle and Steve.

I love my family-in NZ and the UK. My God and all my church family, my friends, my 3 cats and of course scrapbooking and photography.

I live in Auckland New Zealand. (We live on the northern outskirts of Auckland in Torbay near a beautiful beach). We came here from the UK in 1980 and just love it.

Hello,

Brenda - I was a single parent to a son. He is now 24y.o. who I made strong and now is ARMY Strong and is currently in IRAQ.

My life as I was diagnosed with BC last year. Even though I loved it before, I love it even more but you appreciate alot more things and try too tell everyone life is too short and to stop, take a deep breathe and appreciate who you have in your life and not take the people who love you for granted. Its my 1st year surviving. YAY! :having-a-party:

I grew up in New York City - metro area until I was 37y.o. then I packed up and moved to VA Beach, VA.

This is my first post here at Scrapgirls...(after months of subscribing to the newsletter I decided to get my feet wet!)

My name is Kelly & I have been married to Paul for 17 years. I am a stay at home mom to Brendan (12) and Courtney (11).

I love to read, bike, work on my computer, travel, entertain friends and scrapbook. (I collect supplies more than create layouts, however!)

I live in the suburbs of Chicago, IL.

Who am I.

My name is Kathy. I live in Australia. I have 3 children, (2 boys and a girl) all in there 20's. My daughter is married and lives not far away (no grandchildren as yet, can't wait for that chapter) My 2 sons still live with me. The keep me company and help round the house so it's good.

I love all sorts of crafts, but seem to spend most spare time scrapbooking these days. There's always another project to complete!! B)

I'm new to digital scrapbooking. I came across the Scrap Girls website while surfing the 'net' and have found the site, the most helpful and satisfying I've ever visited.

I'm also new to 'chats' and forums etc, looking forward to learning more.

I am BARB, wife of Al (a preacher) and mother of four adult daughters, 19 grandchildren, caretaker of two dogs who think we are their parents (people in a dog suit?) and also a neighbor's vagabond cat, Pat. :clapping_kitty:

We live in the Great Pacific NW, north of Tacoma near the Narrows Bridge, and we love it here. Rain is not a problem, as the sunshine dries it all away!

I love chatting with all the new friends who have this common interest in "photo manipulation and exposition".

b

I'm Julie - mom to 15 year old Samantha

Love- Scrapping, photography, and dance which both my daughter and I do.

Live in Northern New Jersey- kinda like it, would like a warm climate all the time though.

Thinks it's nice to belong to a community that all come from all over and communicate through our love of scrapping.

Hi - I'm Donna ... Mum to Michael (26) and Adam 16) and Salem (my 12 year old Fur-baby)

I love ... anything crafty and creative ... gardening ... cooking ('cos I like to eat LOL) ... reading ... music ... my family.

I'm currently living in Scotland

I am Caren I live in Pittsburgh PA

I have 2 birth children & 1 "adopted in the family" daughter

I have 2 grandaughters Bell & Makenna

I have twin boys coming in Aug or Sept

Been married to Pat for 27 years

I love life most!! the rest is just a journey we all share.

My family is my everything & then there is MOPARS!!!!!! we collect & use to show our cars but now we just store them LOL

I also love creating & I am not good at it but it treuely is the best free time passing toy i could ever had.

that's it

Caren

Who are you?

My name is Janine. I am wife to Dave (14 years this year!) and mom to Siobhan (age 20), Andrew (age 19 - he says "mom don't use my name I'm trying to not leave a paper trail" - what a sense of humour!) and Evan (age 11&3/4 and it's the 3/4 that is the most important part)

What do you love most?

I love God, my family, my friends, my job (I have the best job ever!), my dog (Lexi-boo-head) and now digital scrapbooking! I've actually loved graphic design for a while but had never heard of this thing until recently.

Where do you live?

I live in a large city in Ontario Canada (large but not Toronto) and love it. Extreme weather conditions can be a bit tiring in the winter but we have great summers and falls so it's well worth it!

It was fun to read about everyone! Thanks for the introductions!

I'm Julie.

Wife to Eric, and mom of 3 boys and 1 girl, ages 9,8,4,3! We live in Kentucky.

I love everyday madness- koolaid spills in my kitchen drawers, chocolate milk all over my fabric covered chairs, the crunching of stray snacks as I walk across my floors, oh, and an occasional clogged toilet with a whole roll of TP in it.

I love scrapbooking too!

Welcome to all the newbie's here.

I am Wendy, wife of Kyle, mom to 4 beautiful girls ages, 11, 6, 4 and almost 3.

I love photography, digiscrapping, crafting, homeschooling, reading and sewing.

I live in Huntsville, AL

Guest my2suns

I'm Renee' - wife to Dennis and Mom to AJ 5 and Jimmy 7

Oh I love to do anything crafty! I paint, draw, scrapbooking, crafts with the kids.... and I loooove to read :0)

I live in Michigan from the USA (the one that looks like a mitten lol)

Renee'

:dancing_penguin:

my turn my turn my turn

ok I'm kinda nervous...

I am goldilocks aka jaci ( pronounced ( jackie) parnter to Paul we have been together since 1998. Paul has a daughter Lindsay ( she is 22) and we have an orange winged amazon parrot named "guapo"

I luv anything digi crafting... We recently moved and I am slowly getting back into crafting.....but I luv to read, watch movies old and new, music, gardening( ha that is my full time job!!!)

We live 20 minutes from St Louie MO... in a small small town known as Imperial..... we luv it. From our backyard we can see downtown... "... hellllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooo........"

I'm Ashley

Mom of 3 year old Gabriel, 2 year old Kira, and 1 year old Alexander

I'm new to digital scrapbooking, but an old soul when it comes to making clothes. (especially for the wee ones!) I have so many pictures, I don't know what to do with all of them! so Digi scraping seems like a good place to start!

I live in Royal Oak, Michigan

7-14-07.jpg

Hello All,

I'm Lori and I'm married to my best friend Traveler...we have furred and feathered kids, 5 all told and live in the woods miles from everywhere in North Central Florida. Making cards, reading, listening to music and watching people are some of my favorite activities. I'm hoping that digital scrapping will become top of that list.

Hello All,

My name is Toni, wife of Sabas, mother to Joshua (13), Eliria (9), step-mom to Sabas III (23), Clarissa (21) and step-grandmother to Sabastian (2) and Isabella (1). I love all my children and grandchildren and am blessed to have so many!

I am a stay-at-home Mom and watch my 2 year old grandson during the day. When I have the time I love to scrapbook, even though I'm new to it, go for walks (when my knee lets me), read, work picture puzzles, cross-stitch and so many other things.

My family and I live in Odessa, Texas. Located in West Texas.

Hi, new from IN (just moved from everything in TX)

New to ALL digital but I will learn so the 10 HUGE boxes of pics will be enjoyed!! I bought Fxfoto software but PSE 2.0 came withmy scanner. Scared to load either. Seems like PSE has a lot more tutorials but I just finished 1st round of chemobefore the move and was afraid I'm too brainfogged?? Done a lot of needlework and quilting and always change colors, add stuff etc. I want to start w. the program I'll stick with and really learn it. Do you think PSE 2.0 would be too much? Im thinking of ordering Ro's book on starting PSE. Thanks for the advice- Mammy

Hi! I'm Sharon, married mother to 2 kids, 1 boy, 1 girl. I've been getting the newsletters for a while, but haven't posted much to the boards, or anything else! I'm trying to motivate myself to get busy actually scrapping, instead of just reading about scrapping. I did join the Bingo game, to try something out. I work full time, so it's hard to try to find time for myself. When I sit down at the computer, I feel like I should be doing something else (because to me, playing on the computer is a luxury that I LOVE).

I also love digital photography, golfing (sometimes!), paper scrapbooking, Husker volleyball. I hate to cook (not that you wanted to know what I hate!).

I live in Nebraska. Anybody else?

Does anybody know how I can change my display name, without losing everything else? I'm trying to come up with a better name, I think mine is kind of boring.

Be patient with me, I'm trying!!! :D

:newbie:

Guest Debbyo

I'm Debby O'Brien, wife to Dale for nearly 20 years, mother to 2 beautiful daughters Nicole & Christine, and step-mom to 2 great step-sons, Keith & Steven. Together my dh an I have 4 fantastic grandchildren: Kyle (19), Meghan (15), Morgan (7) & Evin (1)

I love my life full of family, fashion sewing, golf, music (piano), travelling, ScrapGirls & our cockapoo "Seve" (named after the famous Spanish golfer). I work in the golf business so in the summer time I can't spend time on everything I love but I love trying!

I live in a city about 45 miles outside of Toronto, Ontario (Canada)

Hi I'm Janene, a widow and Mum to 3 great kids. David (30) an ag-pilot, Lisa (18) and just finding out what she wants to do with her life and Isabella (Bella) who is 6, my big surprise at 41!

I love my children and have a wonderful circle of friends. Also I am a bit of a sci-fi nut! I used to do a lot of sewing, and love interior design, but now I am into....digi scrapping and I am sooo hooked! Love this as there is no mess, and I am having so much fun learning my computer!

I live in Australia.

Hi, I'm Kim--turning 45 this month--wife to Max for 25 years--as of yesterday.

Mom to Ellen (19), Tom(16), John(13), Anna(11), and Sarah(8)

We have a dog (new!!) several cats, two 4-H goats and a flock of chickens on our little farm.

I love my Saviour and my family, then next would be all the things I do with my kids--band mom, swim mom, 4-H mom, etc. Oh yeah, and chocolate...lots of it.

We live in NE Indiana.

I can't believe how 'hooked' I am on digi scrapping. I always wanted to creatively preserve our photos and memories, but couldn't make my self start the mess. Now I can get an idea and sit down to create it without disrupting my dining room table!

Hi! My name is Syndi. I'm single, a photographer and graphic designer. I live in Atlanta, GA. Travel all around and love it. I've been "lurking" about here for months now as Zaz mentioned in a post somewhere else on the message board. I've bought alot of things but have only done three layouts and want to learn more but I don't know where to start. Can anyone help? I don't even understand these message boards much. I felt like just shouting out how new I was to all this but I am ready to learn! Hope to start participating also since I've read that is a way to begin. Ciao! :bouncing-frog:

Archived