Who What Where

Guest Teresa P

Hello I'm Jackie,

I'm originally from Panama(central America), but I now live in Winchester VA. I have 5 kids 3 girls and 2 boys.

I'm a stay at home mom and I have just stated getting into digital scrapbooking.

This has been a great place for me to learn and try new things. My husband is just happy that I have found something that

makes me happy. Thank you Scrapgirls.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are you? Vickie, child of God, wife to Bill whom I met online, mother to Christian -14 yo son, Mother to Jaiden - 5 yo daughter, mother to Jocelyn - 2 yo daughter, owner of a black & rust miniature pincher and a chocolate dapple miniature dachshund.

What do you love most? family, reading, scrapbooking, drawing graphics in psp, crocheting, knitting, faeries, faeries, faeries, dragons, dragonflies, anything in the fantasy realm, web designing, gardening, crafting of all sorts, sculpting in polymer clay

Where do you live? Illinois is where I reside but you can usually find me in la la land where I have to retreat for sanity's sake.

Who are you? - I am Amanda, driver, accountant, cook, maid, receptionist, appt. setter, launderer, nursemaid, cuddler, dishwasher, shoeshiner, shopper, personal assistant, stress reliever, massage therapist, computer repairperson, wife to my hardworking husband Richard, mom and to our very active children -3 yr old son Aidan and 1yr old daughter Addison (and hopefully soon I will be an adopted mom to a new Golden Retriever).

What do you love most? - God, My family, Reading, Photography, Writing, Scrapbooking, Web Design, Gardening, Crafting, Learning,

The smell of my babies fresh from the bath, Going to the Salon, The Water, Watching Birds, Snuggling, Great Danes, Golden Retrievers,

Where do you live? - In cold (well this week anyway) Michigan, but we can't live any where else because we just can't be without our family!! :winking_baby:

Who are you? I'm Stephanie, i.e. Giggsster. Stay at home wife, starting my own custom photo framing store (on-line...I just love the internet). I also love to read, moslty magazines, but I do have a stack of books I read. I love Grey's Anatomy.

What do you love most? A hot bath and time to read my favorite magaine. It doesn't happened enough! :) And I love scrapbooking...again, that doesn't happen enough. I could spend all day on my laptop!

Where do you live? At the moment, Fort Worth, TX. Last month, it was Alamogordo, NM. Next year, it may be Pax River, Maryland. DH is a contractor for the military and we get stationed at various places for short periods of time.

Who Am I...my name is belinda. I am a wife to Mike for 24 years, Mom to Chris and Steven, and grandma to Karen, Shane and Brayden.

What do I love...God, life, my family, friends, my babies(my 3 shih tzus), scrapbooking, gardening, NASCAR , being a nurse and really just getting up everyday and taking on whatever life brings!

From...Mansfield Tx. Lived in Ft. Worth area all of my life.

Giggsster...so nice to see another SG from Ft Worth area!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hola and Aloha!

My name is Marisa, mother of 1 plus HusB. retired.

I love friendships, color, creativity and solutions.

Transplanted to Oahu, Hawaii 3 years ago from So. Fla.

Have never scrapbooked and find your work fascinating!

May your wishes come true and your hands warm!

Mele Kalikimaka!

Hola and Aloha!

My name is Marisa, mother of 1 plus HusB. retired.

I love friendships, color, creativity and solutions.

Transplanted to Oahu, Hawaii 3 years ago from So. Fla.

Have never scrapbooked and find your work fascinating!

May your wishes come true and your hands warm!

Mele Kalikimaka!

WELCOME MARISA!!

GLAD YOU FOUND SG!

BARB

• 3 weeks later...

Who - I am Angela, wife to my darling husband and best friend Roddie (Roderick to give him his full name), and mother to 2 adorable (well most of the time anyway) boys Grant (4) and Phillip (3), 11 months apart - it wasn't planned that way but Phillip was 3 weeks early weighing only 3lbs 14oz.

What do I love most - Besides my family, I am now addicted to Digital Scrapbooking thanks to the wonderful Scrapgirls community. I also enjoy doing things with the family, photography and reading

Where do I live - Now, in a little town called Portsoy in the NE of Scotland and I love it. I was born in Sheffield, raised in the South of England, but have lived here for the past 11 years.

Who? My name is Stacey and I am married to my wonderful husband, David. He has given me two beautiful children Tyler (6) and Brady (2).

What? I love my family, friends, Scrapbooking in all of its forms, I am addicted to punches for paper, I am new to digital scrapbooking but I have already fallen in love with concept.

Where? Northern Maine. It is has been very cold so I have started playing with my newest software program Photoshop Elements 6.

I just want to add that I think all of you are very sweet and I look forward to scrapping with everyone....

Just stumbled across this thread - I've been here for awhile, but thought I'd put in my two cents

Who? Sheri - wife to Doug for 12 1/2 years, mom to NIcole (10), Jessica (8 in a week), Darren (5), and Tyler (2 1/2)

What? My family, my computer, numbers, reading, learning

Where? Taber, Alberta, Canada

Hi! I'm Josée... I'm wife to my DH Steve and mother to our newly adopted son Christopher. We moved 10 times since my DH and I met 20 years ago on Oct 6, 2008 and lived in 3 continent...

I adore my family; but I also love ad hoc travelling... arriving in different countries without any plans or reservations...! But this will change with the addition of our dear Christopher. And I love filling out my passports with stamps before they expire! I also enjoy cooking; all types of art; museums; and meeting lots and lots of people.

Canadian by birth, I currently live in Osaka, Japan... but we are hoping to move in the next few years to another continent..!

Nice to meet you all...!

I've been here a while too but just now saw (and read through) this thread!! So very nice to know more about the SGs! :)

My name is Amy DeLeon-Rogers. I kept my maiden name bc none of my brothers have kids to pass the name on to!! (Also bc it's on my college diploma.) I'm married to Scott (will be 7 years in May), mother to Cole (13) and Jessica (11), and our furry boy Duke (a chessie). I'm an Extension Agent for the Unicersity of Tennessee - not to be confused with the "other" UT! Ha!

Besides loving God, my wonderful family He has blessed me with, and the 4-H part of my job - I have been an artsy/ crafty person all my life and love to do anything that's creative visually: drawing, painting, graphic design, photography, digi scrapping, etc ...

I was born in DC & grew up in Northern Virginia & have lived various places, but now call Tennessee "home". Pinson is a town in Jackson and Jackson is right in between Memphis and Nashville.

(pic is of me with my brothers and sister in the late '80s - in Columbia, PA, visiting family)

Who are you? Michelle, wife to Dave of almost 15 years (this Jan 08)... mom to 3 girls (Erin *22, Katie *10, Brooklynn *7) and grandma to Shelby *3. Full time receptionist at the best flooring store in the world :o) and I got to church regularly.

What do you love most? Scrapbooking! (when I have time!) and reading fiction books.

Where do you live? Southern Illinois :banana:

Hi Paula! I'm Michelle.. From Southern Illinois too! How far 'south' are you? I live down near Carbondale. Been here all my life and love small town life!

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! My name is Paula and I am a newbie to the message boards at Scrap Girls. I've been a newsletter junkie for quite sometime, and decided to jump in and get to know folks! I am a wife (of 25 years), the glad mom of 2 grown boys, 1 new grandson and 2 grand dogs. I am a professional Christian Counselor and an altered art addict! (I have the mess to prove it!)

I live in the midwest (southern Illinois specifically) and am sweltering in the 110 degree heat...argh! It's bad when *I* have a hotflash in the privacy of my own home, (where I like to keep it a temperate 65 degrees year round) :dancing_penguin: but when the WEATHER has a hotflash, and when it LASTS for weeks, well, that's just nuts!

I LOVE digital photography, LOVE to travel, LOVE digital scrapbooking, and LOVE messy, grungy, creative art and artists!

SO glad to be here! :having-a-party:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I'm Donna, wife of 41.5 years, mom to 3, grandma to 9

I'm in IL--usually in my Crop Shop

I love God, Family, scrapbooking, photography and travel in my RV. I'm fairly new to digi scrapping and I'm addicted!

HI DONNA.. I'm Michelle.. I live in Southern Illinois.. what part of IL are you from? I have 3 daughters and 1 grand daughter.

Sarah - theology student

The question says 'what' not 'who', so my answer is photography and scrapping. I just love the opportunity to be creative. I also share more of my inner thoughts when I scrap. If the question was 'who' - that would be my hubby.

Perth, Western Australia.

Hi, I'm Donna, wife of 41.5 years, mom to 3, grandma to 9

I'm in IL--usually in my Crop Shop

I love God, Family, scrapbooking, photography and travel in my RV. I'm fairly new to digi scrapping and I'm addicted!

HI DONNA.. I'm Michelle.. I live in Southern Illinois.. what part of IL are you from? I have 3 daughters and 1 grand daughter.

I'm about 35 miles south of Springfield.

Guest LinzColabella

I'm Lindsey and I'm a stay at home mom (for the moment anyway, and for as long as I can get away with it!!!)

I love my family, scrapping, cooking, eating chocolate, Scrapgirls and my big daft dog!

I live in Wolverhampton, UK at the moment but we are seriously considering moving to Sarasota in Florida.

Hi, I'm Debbie, wife of John, mother of Leigh, and grandmother of Michael and Audrey. I teach high school math.

I love anything that lets me be creative!

I live in Jacksons Gap, Alabama, but may be moving in the next few months.

I am Vanessa, wife to Michael

I love to make all kinds of crafts....have dabbled in polymer clay, jewelry, clay pot crafts. Now I am scrapbooking and doing some altered items.

I live in Texas but am from OKlahoma. Mike and I both graduated from OU hence the name Soonergirl.

Just saw this thread. I've been here for a while now.

I'm Jennifer but my friends call me Jen. I am wife to my wonderful husband, Jared and mother of two darling kids: RJ 4 (tomorrow) and Savannah 20 months. They keep me busy.

I love my family, the outdoors, & digi scrapping.

I live in Idaho but my husband and I were both born and raised in Northern California.

Who are you?

Nicole, mom to Caitlin (4) and Tristan (1), wife to Allan

What do you love most?

Spending time with my family, learning new things on the computer, playing with cs, taking photos of my kids

Where do you live?

In the Greater Toronto Area which is in Ontario, Canada.

Wow what a great post. We sure have a lot of great and interesting people out there at SG: Wulan from Jakarta, Indonesia and Pbarnes who plays the harp (something I always wanted to learn). By the way, are there any single people here at SG. Most of you ladies seem to be married. I think I saw one or two singles out there. Maybe I'll start a new thread entitled: Any Single People Out There?????? :dancingghost:

Anyway, here goes:

Who are you?

I am Carol, single and getting ready to retire. Currently unemployed and decided that enough was enough of trying to find work when no one wants anyone over 35, let alone 61. So come my birthday this year, retirement here I come. Looking forward to that so that I can do some traveling (back to England, Scotland, Germany, and of course Hawaii) and some other interesting places.

What do you love most?

I love my kitty Martini, SG, digi scrapping, movies, reading, nature, photography, sitting and watching the rain fall, cloud watching (when we have clouds here in LA, flowers especially Peonies and Pansies, Animal Planet (especially Meerkats and the Animal Planet ASPCA shows like Animal Precinct, Old movies (Turner Classic Movie Channel), music from the 40's, 50's and 60's and other years as well and most all types. Whew, I guess that's enough.

Where do you live?

I live in Los Angeles, California. Originally from The Bronx, New York one of the five boroughs and still can't believe what happened on 9/11. Moved out here New Years Day 1973 and have never regretted it. Moved here with my then company, 20th Century Fox Film Corp.

I'm Katherine, wife to Al, mom to Noah & Brandon, sister to Bill Jr. & Susan.

I love graphic design for digi-crafting & websites. I also love cooking & creating my own recipes, planting flowers (sometimes from seeds). Oh, and I love to eat cake - that's my absolute favorite.

I live in Florida, where the weather is wonderful year-round. We never have snow days, and 80 degree afternoons are not out of the ordinary in February.

I'm Tamara (eeyoretam) ~ wife to Chad, we have 1 beautiful daughter Kyria (18), pronounced (Kear-ee-uh) and two wonderful pups - India(2), Tux(1)

I love my family, all kinds of art and music & I love my job (most days)

We're in San Antonio, Texas

I just joined ScrapGirls and started digi-scrapping a few days ago so I'm sure I'll need lots of help. I attended the Desktop Challenge a few days ago, and met some really great people.

Archived