Who What Where

Guest Teresa P

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are you?

I'm Sheila: married to my best friend and mother of two beautiful, funny preschool-aged daughters. I am a SAHM for now, but a teacher at heart, even though I'm not in the school system.

What do I love the most?

My family, digiscrapping, watercolour painting, drawing, reading, horseriding, taking drives into the wilderness and exploring, playing with my girls, listening to music of all kinds, teaching, learning . . . (I could keep on going-I love experiencing things so my list would keep growing :yippee: )

Where do you live?

In the Rocky Mountains of British Columbia, Canada

Aloha~

WHO: I am Cheryl, wife to DH Mark for 20 years in May, mother to Travis (27), Zachary (23), Brittany (18) and Marcus-Lee (16); grandmother to Theresa (7), Alizae (5) and a new grandaughter will be joining us in June. I'm also caretaker to our kitties, Maka and Snickers.

WHAT: I absolutely love Jesus Christ first and foremost, then my DH and family. I love going to the beach when ever I get a chance, I love Goofy and any chance I get I'll be at DisneyLand/World, love to scrapbook, digiscrap, play on my computer.

WHERE: I currently live on Maui. I grew up on Lanai - moved to San Francisco and spent 18 years there - moved to Maui in 2003 and we are absolutely loving it here.

:blinking-in-scarf:

Hi, my name is Barb. from Toronto, Canada. I've done paper scrapping for a while and I'm just getting into digital scrapping. I received an iMac at Christmas, which I love, after having significant problems with viruses on my PC. My question is am I able to download freebies onto my Mac or do you have a specials for Mac users? I'm waiting for Mac to release Photoshop Elements 6 in a couple of weeks before getting started. I don't know very many people who are into digital scrapping up here yet ... they are still going the paper version.

Your site is awesome and very imspiring. I hope I can develop designs as lovely as the ones greated by your members.

Hi Everyone, I am new so I am not sure that I am introducing myself on the right forum, if its wrong please excuse me.

I am Tich and I live in Devon by the the sea in the UK. I am into PSP and I love making different type sheets that can be used for mainly cards but also scrap books. I have been very lucky in so much as a lot of vary talented scrap makers have given me their permission to incorporate their fantastic sets in my sheet making, I make the sheets for free downloads as long as they are used for non profit and personal use. I also run a online craft site which I love. my other interests are my gorgeous grandaughters, animals of all sorts and gardening, oh not forgetting my computer, who my husband thinks is is joined to my hip!!!! Thankyou for accepting me here.

Tich

http://www.piczo.com/DevonianDecoupage

:blinking-in-scarf:

Hi, my name is Barb. from Toronto, Canada. I've done paper scrapping for a while and I'm just getting into digital scrapping. I received an iMac at Christmas, which I love, after having significant problems with viruses on my PC. My question is am I able to download freebies onto my Mac or do you have a specials for Mac users? I'm waiting for Mac to release Photoshop Elements 6 in a couple of weeks before getting started. I don't know very many people who are into digital scrapping up here yet ... they are still going the paper version.

Your site is awesome and very imspiring. I hope I can develop designs as lovely as the ones greated by your members.

Scrap Girls products work with both Windows and Mac computers.

You need a unzip program for MAC.

A Mac user can tell what unzip program to get.

They have sales for all members and mac users can download the freebie.

WHO: Hi everyone! I'm Jennifer - wife to Christopher and mom to Adeline (3-1/2) and Kiefer (6 months).

WHAT: do I love most? Aside from my family, I love photography, the outdoors, food and wine and digi-scrapping!

WHERE: I currently live across the river from Harrisburg, PA, but I migrated from north/central PA (near the Little League capital of the world!!)

I am new to digital scrapbooking and I am love, love, lovin' this site! Thanks!

Who are you? My name is Terri. I'm married to Fred and we have 3 children: Thomas who is 31, Nikki who is 27, and Stephen who is 26. We also have 7 grandchildren and another due to arrive around July/August.

What do you love most? God, my family, scrapbooking, genealogy, sewing/machine embroidery, and reading.

Whre do you live? Simsboro, Louisiana

Who are you?

Lori My husbands name is Billy. We have been married 13 years. We have 5 children together and he has 2 from a previous marriage. Tristan (22), Taylor (20), Dylan would be 12 he passed away when he was 2 1/2, Derek (10), James (9), Kennedy (7), and John (5).

What do you love most?

Just being... LOL With all that goes on in my life I love the times I get to just BE! hehe I love my family and doing things together with them. And this new love of scrapbooking that has taken over me and my childrens lives! They love it too! I have bought tons of stuff from here but hadn't registered because I was too busy playing with it!

Where do you live? North East Kansas

I look forward to getting to know you all. This website has given me the courage to go through my old photos and scrap them. I have had them boxed up since my son passed away. I finally feel like I have the tools to do his memory justice and make it as beautiful as he was. Thank you so much to all you designers and Ro!

Hugs

Lori

• 2 weeks later...

Who are you?

Hi! I'm Vanessa, mother of James, Jared, Jillian, JennaLeigh and Michaela. They range in age from 30 yrs down to 10 yrs.

What do you love most?

My family, my pets, PSP, Digiscrapping and photography.

Where do you live?

Southeastern Kentucky, USA (I love where I live)

• 2 weeks later...

Who: Debbie or Deb and PV_Mom_of_2's big sister (OK, who are you trying to kid with those angel wings on Kalyssa? Please, they may look cute, but they don't belong on her anymore than they belong on Auntie Debbie). I'm a PC support technician for a local Bank, and mom to Kyle who's a pretty great kid in spite of being a "tween" of almost 12.

What: I'm major fan of Disney parks, I have an AP for Disneyland and try to get to Walt Disney World ever other year or so. Maybe someday I'll have the time and money to go to some of the international parks. I also volunteer at Bonneville Speed Week (usually on non-WDW years, I really need more vacation time) one of my jobs in the past has been taking pictures for the web site, but I also work the timing tower and do data entry. I'll pretty much do what they need me to do, so long as it's not the sales trailer. It's an honor and a privilage to work this very special racing event, I wish I could do it every year for every race they hold on out there.

Where: Santa Barbara California. I've tried living other places, but there's something about SB that I miss whenever I don't live here.

Other: Since I work with computers every day, I'm a little slow getting into digital scrapping. I've done paper scrapping for the last few years, I've probably been collecting supplies since my boy was in diapers but only have 2 finished books and have one in progress. Hmmm there seems to be a procrastination theme going on here. Oh well. Hopefully joining this board will give me the kick in the pants I need to get moving on digi-scrapping. I also have an unfinished crochet afghan I started back in '02 or '03 sitting not two feet from me (I'm doomed).

Who: Debbie or Deb and PV_Mom_of_2's big sister (OK, who are you trying to kid with those angel wings on Kalyssa? Please, they may look cute, but they don't belong on her anymore than they belong on Auntie Debbie). I'm a PC support technician for a local Bank, and mom to Kyle who's a pretty great kid in spite of being a "tween" of almost 12.

What: I'm major fan of Disney parks, I have an AP for Disneyland and try to get to Walt Disney World ever other year or so. Maybe someday I'll have the time and money to go to some of the international parks. I also volunteer at Bonneville Speed Week (usually on non-WDW years, I really need more vacation time) one of my jobs in the past has been taking pictures for the web site, but I also work the timing tower and do data entry. I'll pretty much do what they need me to do, so long as it's not the sales trailer. It's an honor and a privilage to work this very special racing event, I wish I could do it every year for every race they hold on out there.

Where: Santa Barbara California. I've tried living other places, but there's something about SB that I miss whenever I don't live here.

Other: Since I work with computers every day, I'm a little slow getting into digital scrapping. I've done paper scrapping for the last few years, I've probably been collecting supplies since my boy was in diapers but only have 2 finished books and have one in progress. Hmmm there seems to be a procrastination theme going on here. Oh well. Hopefully joining this board will give me the kick in the pants I need to get moving on digi-scrapping. I also have an unfinished crochet afghan I started back in '02 or '03 sitting not two feet from me (I'm doomed).

Hey Deb...finally found you! Shari told us you were lurking around here somewhere!

:welcome2: :welcome2: :welcome2: :welcome2: :welcome2:

Doomed?? I don't think so! SB is a beautiful place to be and I am glad you are here. Any sister of Shari's is welcome! She's such a sweetie and I just know you are too!

LOL! It looks like I have Vaughnde fooled! LOL! ;) It's a good thing there are only 2 of us sisters ... I'm pretty sure ya'll couldn't handle any more of us! LOL!

ROFL!!!!!!!!! Sounds like we got a couple of good crackers on the boards! Its gonna be fun watching you two....too bad I miss my own sister. She's working 2 jobs and doesn't have time for the computer anymore much less her own family :(

I am Heather. DW to Heath. Mommy to Hunter and Madysen!

I love Dr. Pepper, College Sports (football the most), the Dallas Cowboys, Young and the Restless, scrappin', my family-most of all!

I am in my office/scraproom in Benton, Arkansas (near Little Rock).

Hi there. I am new to Scrapgirls so hope I am doing the right thing ...

My name is Heidi and my most important jobs are wife and Mom of 3. I live in the UK but am a native Zimbabwean. I have enjoyed snippets of paper scrapbooking in the past but am currently living in a small home that just doesn't allow room for craft work, so I was delighted when I discovered digital scrapbooking! I am so looking forward to learning lots here at Scrapgirls and I just hope that I don't neglect anything while feeding this new addiction!!

Hi there. I am new to Scrapgirls so hope I am doing the right thing ...

My name is Heidi and my most important jobs are wife and Mom of 3. I live in the UK but am a native Zimbabwean. I have enjoyed snippets of paper scrapbooking in the past but am currently living in a small home that just doesn't allow room for craft work, so I was delighted when I discovered digital scrapbooking! I am so looking forward to learning lots here at Scrapgirls and I just hope that I don't neglect anything while feeding this new addiction!!

:welcome2: :welcome2: Welcome to SG Heidi!

Archived