Who What Where

Guest Teresa P

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:daisy:Who are you? Sharon ~ I've been happily married to Rich for 29 years and we have a blended family with 5 kids and 9 Grandkids, a sweet, sweet golden, Murphy, one cat, Sofie and one kitten, Boo. So you see I have a lot of photo ops to work with, though I've just found out about digiscrapping. Before a few weeks ago, I never knew it existed and I've never gotten into Scrapbooking. This is perfect for me and I'm anxious to get started.

What do you love? I love my family, friends and life in general. I love learning to take photos and digiscrapping (I have a long way to go in both areas).

Where do you live? I live in Rohnert Park, California. It's about 70 miles north of San Francisco. I've lived in Northern California all my life.

I'm Tessa or Tess - mom to Kaden (July 04) and Blake (October 07) wife to Andrew - teacher of Kindergarteners

I love scrapbooking, making cards, altering items, cooking, baking, snorkeling!

I'm from St. Joseph, Missouri - hour north of KC on the river.

Who are you?

What do you love most?

Where do you live?

Hi Teresa, great to meet you and everyone here. Here's my answers:

Who am I? My name is Karen and I'm married to a wonderful man named James for 25 years. I'm a mother of 2 kidults-Janel & Trey and one 4 legged kid named Jr. Just went back to school for a new career in the medical field and I'm really excited about that. I'm interested in all types of crafts and I've been into digi-scrapping since 2006 and I LOVE it!

What do I love most? I love the Lord and I love to serve Him! I love my family and those near and dear to me and often pour out to them through scrapping and arts & crafts.

Where do I live? For the moment, Tennessee. But I desire to live near the beaches of Virginia!

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Debbie but loved to be called mamaw by my two precious grandkids.

I love my family - mom, hubby (32 years this week), DD and 2 grandkids. A Positive Attitude, Happiness, Life.

I live in Illinois.

• 2 weeks later...

I am Natasha Langley a 30 yo scrapgirl! I am happily in love with my BF. He is my life and I hope to marry him soon. It will probably be a Vegas thing.

I have a lot family since both my parents are remarried. I have two half brothers both of whom I just call my Brothers! Josh is 21 and Dylan is 15. They are both the sweetest guys you could ever meet. I have 3 cousins that live next door to me and they are the light of my life. Jacob 6, Joseph 8 and Diamond 9 months old.

I have had two cats both of whom have disappeared...

I love a lot of things! Being a beach bum is probably #1! I also love photography and creating scrapbook pages. I like roller coasters, picnics, cookouts, anything outdoors!

I am a big Hello Kitty fan. I also love to cook and watch cooking shows! Go Rachael Ray!

I actually still live in the city where I was born and raised! ~Forest Park, GA~

Most of my family have moved away to other surrounding counties, only a few great aunts and uncles still live here. I plan on buying a new home within the next 5 years closer to some of my family.

Hi, I am Yvonne!

My husband, Michael is my soul mate and best friend, and I couldn't ask for a more supportive person to have in my otherwise chaotic, Aquarian-style life! But also love my kids, GRANDKIDS, family and PETS!

I live in Baltimore, Maryland and love just about anything that has to do with colors and art...that is how I got drawn to digital scrapbooking and design. I have done a lot of traditional, but really wish I had stumbled on this first (there would have been a whole lot less arguments about "clutter" and being organized, lol)!

I have found that I am falling in love with all the wonderful designers and their products and have been "cramming" learning how to do this and have had a lot of help from different folks at ScrapGirls, especially Pat Barnes! This is a wonderful place to be and learn...there is so much here that I haven't even ventured to any other digi-scrap sites...so this must be the place to be for me! I just want to learn how to do all the cute designs at the end of the names and things like that. :dancingghost:

• 5 weeks later...

Hi -

I'm Sara

Wife to my wonderful husband, Rich, who is a police officer.

I live in Hendersonville, North Carolina.

Mother to Debbie, Mark, Brian, and Christopher

My grandchildren fill my heart with so much love I know it will surely burst one day.

I am very, very proud of my children and the parents they turned out to be.

I LOVE SG and the friends I have made since I joined.

My hobbies are photography and digi-scrapping. I love to make cards - even have my own TM called "Lucy-Loo and Cammy-Too (Two of my grandchildren)

We have two cats - Hannah and Nikko

I am a terrible housekeeper and stay on the computer way too much according to my dh!

I have been a Mac user for over 20 years now.

.....and that's just me!

I am Caren I live in Pittsburgh PA

I have 2 birth children & 1 "adopted in the family" daughter

I have 2 grandaughters Bell & Makenna

I have twin boys coming in Aug or Sept

Been married to Pat for 27 years

I love life most!! the rest is just a journey we all share.

My family is my everything & then there is MOPARS!!!!!! we collect & use to show our cars but now we just store them LOL

I also love creating & I am not good at it but it treuely is the best free time passing toy i could ever had.

that's it

Caren

Not true - she is very good at creating! Check out her layouts and see for yourselves! Shame on you, Caren!

THIS IS AN AWESOME THREAD! I just happened to discover it accidently when I got up and couldn't get back to sleep. Wow! I learned a lot tonight about some SG members, but I also noticed that there were many, many members missing from this thread that I know. I loved hearing all about everyone and kind of meeting new friends. Love this thread!

Thanks to whoever started it - I missed that part!

I am Shannon, a newbie to digi-scrapping!

My husband, daughter and a healthy lifestyle is what is important to me.

I live in Roseville, California (just outside of Sacramento).

Thanks for allowing me to join your community. I hope to learn a lot!!

Hi, I'm Grace. I've been married to my wonderful, supportive DH Ken for 25 years. Between us we have 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 2 dogs and a cat (though he's pretty sure he's a dog).

I love making cards, scrapbooking (though I'm new to digi-scrapping), reading, genealogy researching, walking and doing volunteer work. But most of all, I love visiting my daughters and grandsons.

We moved to southern NM a couple of years ago and plan to stay here in our retirement years.

I've signed up to attend the convention next month. I'm working my way through Ro's tutorials in my "spare" time, scared to death that I'll be far, far behind everyone else.

Hi, I'm Grace. I've been married to my wonderful, supportive DH Ken for 25 years. Between us we have 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 2 dogs and a cat (though he's pretty sure he's a dog).

---cut----

I've signed up to attend the convention next month. I'm working my way through Ro's tutorials in my "spare" time, scared to death that I'll be far, far behind everyone else.

Grace Welcome to Scrap Girls! As to being behind...no. Each one of us are on the same path some of us are in the middle some ahead and some behind. We all help each other. We share with one another what we learn and pray and laugh and cry with one another. This is the Scrap Girls Family and you have joined a wonderful one :)

Grace Welcome to Scrap Girls! As to being behind...no. Each one of us are on the same path some of us are in the middle some ahead and some behind. We all help each other. We share with one another what we learn and pray and laugh and cry with one another. This is the Scrap Girls Family and you have joined a wonderful one :)

Thanks, Vaughnde, I'm glad to be here.

Who are you?

I am Dave. Husband of 21 years (almost) to Karen. Dad and co-carer to Luke (14) and Jemima Emily (9) who are both Autistic. I work Semi-Pro as a Photographer and the rest of my time is spent helping to care for the kids.

What do you love most?

My Family, Photography, Working in Photoshop, Newly found Digi Scrapbooking, Most Crafts, History and Historical Places and (surprisingly enough for an Englishman!), Baseball.

Where do you live?

Rotherham, England. In the county of South Yorkshire. (Approx 40 miles East and a little south of Manchester).

Loving the community here and the new friends I've made. (and thanking you all for allowing a guy to play!)

• 2 weeks later...

Who are you?

I'm Deb (user name = brunasdaughter). Wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt. Scrapbooker, but new to digital and have never posted a LO before.

What do you love most?

Definitely my family. My mother was Italian and taught us the gift of family was most important.

Where do you live?

I life outside of Kansas City, MO in the suburb of Lee's Summit.

Who are you?

I'm Deb (user name = brunasdaughter). Wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt. Scrapbooker, but new to digital and have never posted a LO before.

What do you love most?

Definitely my family. My mother was Italian and taught us the gift of family was most important.

Where do you live?

Welcome to Scrap Girls Deb! We are glad to have you here! Feel free to ask any questions you may have and there is always someone around who is willing to answer questions if they know the answer.

Who are you?

What do you love most?

Where do you live?

Hi Deb -

I'm Sara and I want to welcome you to SG. I can't think of any better place to be than in the SG family. We have all gotten to know each other and care about each other and it is just an awesome home! Looking forward to seeing some of your layouts.

I am Shannon, a newbie to digi-scrapping!

My husband, daughter and a healthy lifestyle is what is important to me.

I live in Roseville, California (just outside of Sacramento).

Thanks for allowing me to join your community. I hope to learn a lot!!

Hi Shannon

I'm Sara - welcome to SG - we are definitely a family and it's good to have you join us. This is the most wonderful place you will find for digi-scrapping and even more, for friends. Everyone is so friendly and caring. You have joined a great group of scrappers. WECOME

I am Stephanie (Steph to those who have known me a while; those who prefer shorter names). I was born in W. Germany to a German mother and Army dad. I'm divorced. No children (yet). Haven't given up; still have a couple rounds of fertility treatment to go before starting adoption paperwork.

I love my family, friends, my dog. Actually I love, adore and could hang out with my dog all day if it paid the bills. I love to crochet, do beadwork, and digiscrapping. I'm still new to scrapping and haven't quite found my style yet. But, I'm having a ton of fun. I'm an ICU nurse. I really love helping people and making a positive difference.

I live in Sacramento, CA.

• 5 weeks later...

I love making cards, scrapbooking (though I'm new to digi-scrapping), reading, genealogy researching, walking and doing volunteer work. But most of all, I love visiting my daughters and grandsons.

We moved to southern NM a couple of years ago and plan to stay here in our retirement years.

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME Grace to SG. It is the MOST wonderful family of friends here. We share love, sorrow, hope, dreams, and prayers and more prayers and you will meet soooo many wonderful friends here.

Hi Michele -

I'm Sara - welcome to SG. You are kind of close to me - I'm in North Carolina - lived in Biloxi, Ms for several years at Keesler AFB though. You will be very happy here at SG - it's kind of like a second home to me. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Hope to see you on the MB and your layouts posted soon. Welcome, once again.

OK, I'll stop lurking. :disappearing-smilie:

Hello! My name is Michele

Besides my family and music, I love to scrapbook and craft.

I've been paper scraping fro about 14 years and digital for about 2-3 years. I really enjoy doing both together.

I live in Central Kansas

:monkeydance:

OK, I'll stop lurking. :disappearing-smilie:

Hello! My name is Michele

Besides my family and music, I love to scrapbook and craft.

I've been paper scraping fro about 14 years and digital for about 2-3 years. I really enjoy doing both together.

I live in Central Kansas

:monkeydance:

Welcome to Scrap Girls Michele! I'm glad you came out of lurkdom to introduce yourself! Looking forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery and getting to know you better!

Welcome to SG Michele - glad you came in out of the shadows and gave us a shout! Isn't this place just amazing? Friends are great, designers are wonderful and the whole atmosphere is downright addictive. Welcome.

Thank you Pat for the very nice welcome. I needed the break. I am new to Digi scrapbooking and have about 8 hours into reading files and Ro's book so don't expect to see anything from me for awhile. I have PSE 5, now all I need is the know how. :banghead:

I'm a bigtime sewer, so I am hoping to get enough time in a day to scrapbook as well. Look forward to reading the posts and hopefully I can remember the live chat times. You all are a great group.

Georgeanna

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all.

Cliffnotes of me:

My name is Christy.

I live in Maine(no accent or flannel here).

I am wife to 1 fantastic hubby(teen sweeties-dated 5/married 15).

I have 3 kids(8-3yrs) and 1 neurotic cat.

I am a WAHM.

Sewing/designing is my first love. I started a very small children's clothing business in January. I was actually introduced to digital scrapping because of the need for graphics and templates. I use PSE 5 and am thinking of moving to PSE 7. I have a feeling this will become an addiction for me. I love to create!

I have always admired beautiful pages but have yet to create one. I am officially giving away the boxes of scrapbooking supplies that have been sitting in my craftroom for years waiting to be used.

Archived