Who What Where

Guest Teresa P

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi my name is Becky. I am a wife to a wonderful husband, John and two great kids, Tristan (6) and Bailey (3).

Most of all I love my family, but I also love to ride, scrapbook and new found love being an EMT.

I live in Woodrow, CO. A very small town on the plains.

• 2 weeks later...

I am Sara,

Married 43 years to my sweet dh, Rich, who is a police officer

Have four children and 7 grandchildren

I love digi-scrapping and SG - it is my second home

I am a graphic artist by trade (when there is any business to have)

I have two cats - Hannah and Nikko, who rule the house pretty much

And I live in Hendersonville, NC in the mountains of Western North Carolina

Hi Everyone, I'm Joan, wife of Sarkis, mother of teenager Tim and daughter of a still healthy 83 yr. old mother who still nags me to death (and that's how I know she still has all her marbles.)

I'm about to get started with digital scrapbooking and am totally pumped.

We have to Siamese cats, Tai and Tang and a Cockatiel named Tiki.

Oh, I'm from Oakville, ON, Canada (near Toronto.)

I am Rachel and I love creating collages best. I have done some scrapbooking. I love ScrapGirls. This is one of othe best sites on the web!

I have a very wonderful cat. His name is Merlyn. He pretty much runs my house too. He can get pretty psychotic sometimes. I spoiled him when he was a kitten and man, am I paying for it now. :giggle_bear:

I have two grown daughters and five grandchildren. My last granddaughter was born last Nov and she was born with a clef pallate and lip. She has had 2 surgeries so far with 2 or 3 more to go. She is so precious. She is smart as a whip and she can speak some words clearly, others not so clearly but we are working with her and she catches on really quick.

I live in So. Cal. and I love it here.

Thanks for letting me share

rachelsmuse

I am Rachel and I love creating collages best. I have done some scrapbooking. I love ScrapGirls. This is one of othe best sites on the web!

I have a very wonderful cat. His name is Merlyn. He pretty much runs my house too. He can get pretty psychotic sometimes. I spoiled him when he was a kitten and man, am I paying for it now. :giggle_bear:

I have two grown daughters and five grandchildren. My last granddaughter was born last Nov and she was born with a clef pallate and lip. She has had 2 surgeries so far with 2 or 3 more to go. She is so precious. She is smart as a whip and she can speak some words clearly, others not so clearly but we are working with her and she catches on really quick.

I live in So. Cal. and I love it here.

Thanks for letting me share

rachelsmuse

WELCOME RACHEL - best little neighborhood on the web - we are happy to have you and looking forward to seeing your layouts.

:waving-hi: :waving-hi: :waving-hi: :waving-hi: :waving-hi: :waving-hi: :waving-hi: :waving-hi: :waving-hi: :waving-hi:

I'm Michele, and new to this digi stuff, but long time scrapper of 10 years. I have dd10, dd8, and ds4, mini labrodoodle, and of course my husband of 12 years. We live in Ohio.

Hi Michele! Welcome to Scrap Girls! With a family like that, you are sure to have lots and lots of good photos that need to be scrapped. Don't hesitate to ask questions, lots of knowledgeable and helpful folks hang around here.

Who are you? MY name is Barbie, I'm a 33 year old mother of 3. Love to Scrapbook, but VERY new to Digital scrapbooking. trying to figure this all out.

What do you love most? Enjoying moments of life with my family.. and of course recording them for posterity in scrapbook form.

Where do you live? Northeast Ohio

:2468who-do-we-appreciate:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Im Crystal

I'm a mom of 4 boys. Ammon, Hyrum, Talmage, Gideon.

I've actually been receiving Scrap Girls newsletters for about a year. I'm in the monthly Club. I've purchased a lot of Scrapgirl stuff. I love it. This is my first time finally signing up as a member. :dancingelephant:

I'm from Santaquin UT

Hello, I'm Joanne, Jo to some, I'm a wife, mom to 6, grandma to 20, great-granny to 8 and a Christian.

[p]I love my families, digital scrapbooking, digital photography, flowers, lakes, all of God's creations, our two poodles Sugar & Daisy, and I love my Lord.[p]

I've lived in IL most of my almost 65 years, and I love it here where I am now, the home of "Popeye"......[p]

God's blessings to all of you......:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! While I have been using this site for 2 years, I never took the time to use the boards. My loss! Since I "plan" on going to the convention, if there is space when I am able to register, I thought I would become active here! I'd like to get to know more about the friendly, creative people I've read about on Scrap Girls!

I live in Phoenix, but spend a lot of time in a small town in Colorado. My daughter is a professor at Adams State College, but has MS. We spend a lot of time at her house helping out. We spend a a month or two in CO, then head back to AZ for 2-3 months, then repeat!

Instead of being snowbirds, we are sunbirds! Ha! We live in an RV when in Colorado, and are here even when it is MINUS 30 degrees. Brrr.

I am a retired medical technologist and my DH is a retired disabled veteran. I am fortunate enough to have several "gigs" online to help make ends meet.

I was very disappointed to miss the convention last year, and am thrilled to go this year. The convention is right around my birthday, so Dh said, "Let's go!". He will stay in the RV with our two little doggies while I am scrapping, and watch TV and read the news online. (He is a news junkie)

I am SO looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Big hugs from AZ/CO! :dancing_penguin:

• 1 month later...

Hi! I am Sara

I love most in life my family (and dig-scrapping them)

I love Scrap Girls and all the friends I have met here

Oh, and I live in Hendersonville, NC with my husband and one teenager left at home out of four children who now have families of their own.

WELCOME TO ALL OF YOU FROM ALL OF US! WE ARE ALWAYS GLAD TO HAVE NEW MEMBERS!

Welcome Tye! I love your name!! You are gonna have a BLAST on SG today :)

Oh, and I almost forgot to say that Vaughnde is truly Queen of the MB and most everything else. If you have a question, just ask V - she will know the answer or will find it for you. She's a real sweetheart.

Who are you? Poppy, aka Photopoppy. I'm a married child-free computer tech and photographer who dabbles in bellydance and digi-scrapping.

What do you love most? That's a hard call between reading books, creating art with my camera and computer, or moving, whether dancing or hiking.

Where do you live? The Pacific Northwest has been my home for most of my life.

Who are you? Poppy, aka Photopoppy. I'm a married child-free computer tech and photographer who dabbles in bellydance and digi-scrapping.

What do you love most? That's a hard call between reading books, creating art with my camera and computer, or moving, whether dancing or hiking.

Welcome to Scrap Girls!!!! Where in the Pacific NW? I grew up in Tacoma and currently reside in Roseburg Oregon? We look forward to getting to know you here :)

Welcome to Scrap Girls!!!! Where in the Pacific NW? I grew up in Tacoma and currently reside in Roseburg Oregon? We look forward to getting to know you here :)

Thanks for the welcome :) I'm just about an hour north of you in Eugene. I spent my 20s Back East, but came back when I started to miss "my" ocean and "my" mountains.

--Poppy

• 3 weeks later...

Geography major that I was, I found this really interesting.

Being a total geek, I counted - if anyone is interested:

USA: 210 (or so, I may have counted Sara more than once :giggle_bear: )

Canada: 15

Australia: 14

England/United Kingdom: 7

Scotland: 3

Japan, the Philippines & Sweden: 2 each

Finland, Germany, Indonesia, New Zealand and LaLa Land: 1 each

Of course, someone else could probably crunch the member database, but for now...

My info:

Who are you? Single, professional, woman, just earned my GISP (geographic information system professional)java script:add_smilie(":clapping_kitty:","smid_143")

What do you love most: family & friends; my cats; reading, stamping & digital scrapbooking

Where do you live: Cohoes, NY

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Sarah, wife to Andy and mommy to Zach(3 in September) and Ava (almost 15 months) just started digital back in November when I realized it was easier with kids!

I love: my family (of course!), my friends, scrapbooking, and Facebook, LOL! Anything computer related really!

I live in So Cal, but I am from New Hampshire and that is where my heart is!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived