Who What Where

Guest Teresa P

Welcome Cris! I am glad you have joined our ever growing family on Scrap Girls! isn't being a grandma fun?? I have 5 grandchildren and they are all the love of my life. My youngest one Jamie lives in the same town I do, so I see him more often than the other 4 which live 2 hours south of me. St. Paul is a beautiful area although it may well have changed since I lived in Mpls in 1981-1983! I used to attend the St. Paul Highland Church for the deaf.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not think I have added my detail to this before.... so here goes...

I am Anne-Marie and I am married to Ken ( 17 years this month) and have one daughter Ruth who will be 26 next month ( I was a single mother when I met Ken ) and now I have two sweet little granddaughters - Imogen and Kirra. I do have steps but we only have contact with one - Ken's son and his family which is 3 boys and 1 girl.

I love the Lord ( does not always show as I am slipping in my faith a little lately ), love my family , love nature ( adore the birds that visit our backyard ), love to do crafts including digital scrapbooking, paper scrapbooking and cardmaking using rubber stamps.

I live in a town called Toowoomba in the state of Queensland in the country of Australia.

I'm going to join this party. :-) My name is Heather, but I use Heatheranne in ScrapGirls. I'll answer to both names, plus HAW (my initials) if you prefer less letters. lol

I love my dog most! He's a super companion. He's quiet, affectionate and friendly. I know he loves me because he licks me and likes to be around me. One of the greatest things about find ScrapGirls is that I can scrap photos of him. :P

I live in cold country Canada, on a country highway, about ten minutes drive from Peterborough, Ontario. Which reminds me, I really need to get away from the computer and winterize. A couple of plants need to be brought in before they freeze. :-(

• 4 weeks later...

Who am I? My name is Pam and I am a stay at home mom for the past two years since I had my son in 2008. I am 44 years old. I have a son Jamie who is 14 and a son Eli who is 1! I am married to a wonderful Christian man who hunts and fishes named Donnie. We all actually like to hunt and fish...except for Eli but we have hopes for him too!

I love Jesus Christ because He loves me so much that He gave His life to restore me to fellowship with God and everyday He shows me new things. I love to do many things but have very little time due to homeschooling my son, having a toddler, doing part-time work at my church as a pianist and secretary and doing part-time work at home doing medical transcription. In addition to the ever present housework!

I live in the foothills of North Carolina and love it!

I am very new to digital scrapbooking and am hoping to learn how to do it by joining this forum.

Welcome Cris - it is good to have you join us here on Scrap Girls - it is just a warm and friendly place with lots of friends and great designers and things to do - you will certainly enjoy it here I am sure.

Hi my name is Sherry I am new to digital scrapbooking I started about a year ago with Creativive Memories StoryBook creator and I now use photoshop elements too. I just love scrapbooking and cardmaking. I am a mom of two young men, Matt at senior at OU and Nate a sophomore OU. I live in Romeo, MI and I am enjoying a beautiful Fall season. I just love the beautiful layouts on the site and the kits are just awesome.

I'm Kerry, wife to Sam.

I am just beginning to digital scrap and I love creative pursuits.

We currently stationed in San Antonio.

Hi Kerry - I am Sara - an Air Force Wife for 26 plus years - now retired and living in North Carolina - sure do miss the AF life though - and you are stationed in such a great place! My dh went from AF right into being a police officer here locally and loves it. We just miss all the friends we had made in the AF and have lost track of so many of them now. Also miss getting orders - that is the only way my closets got cleaned out regularly! LOL Good to have you here with us - Enjoy and hope to see some layouts and see you on the MB soon.

Hi my name is Sherry I am new to digital scrapbooking I started about a year ago with Creativive Memories StoryBook creator and I now use photoshop elements too. I just love scrapbooking and cardmaking. I am a mom of two young men, Matt at senior at OU and Nate a sophomore OU. I live in Romeo, MI and I am enjoying a beautiful Fall season. I just love the beautiful layouts on the site and the kits are just awesome.

Sherry Welcome to Scrap Girls! I'm glad you have joined our ever lovin', ever growin' family! Anytime you have any questions, feel free to ask; for someone will always be along to answer!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I'm hoping I'm in the right place and doing this correctly! I'm, of course I'm sure you can already tell, new! My name is Susan. I live in Carlsbad, California. I got back into photography about a year ago. When my new grandson arrived, I realized I needed a really great camera, and I'm having so much fun with it! I retired from teaching a year and a half ago. I wanted to be able to babysit my grandson while his mommy is at work. I am loving every minute of time I have with him. He is a true blessing from God!

We recently celebrated his first birthday. It had a cowboy theme. After I took all of the pictures, I wanted to present them in some cute fashion. I started looking online at Google images and stumbled upon some digital scrapbooking pages. Wow! It was so exciting to see what all of you have done with your pictures! I already had Photoshop, so I was able to start immediately. I just finished my first Shutterfly book. It turned out so great! Of course, there are some flaws that I didn't catch, but I'm probably the only one who notices them!

I've been lurking on here admiring all of your creations for a while. Thank you all for the inspiration you have been to me!

I will try to post some of my pages soon. My user name is ScrappinGigi!

Thanks again, Susan

You've come to the right place Susan and Welcome to Scrap Girls! If you already have photoshop you should know you need to buy Ro's Secrets and More Secrets from the boutique. We are having a SALE! LOL what more incentive to do this? Feel free to come to our chats...there is one this evening for newbies! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Hi Girls!

I'm am glad to be here! I just joined and love what you all post!

I am Tina (user name is tinamarie)

I love digital scrapbooking more than anything right now.I also love spending time w/ my 3 yr old daughter.

I live in Reston, Virginia right now..

Hi Everyone,

My name is Diane, Loving wife of Garry. Proud Aunt of Anthony, Nicholas, Christopher,

Michelle, Michael, Mallory and Matthew. (Auntie's Pride and Joy)

What I love most, is my family and I love to be creative. That's why I love to stamp and make cards, love to scrapbook, I really love doing altered arts (making mini albums, clip boards, card boxes, pencil holders out of cans, etc. (Just give me an item and I'll try to alter it with a little scrapbook patterned paper and some embellishment.)I like all crafts in general.

I live in Michigan in a suburb of Detroit.

Glad to meet you all.

~Diane

HI, i'm Freda. I am a retired nurse,wife mom and grandma to the best grand daughter in the world. (aren't they all)

I'm a christian, love bible study, music, exercising, reading spending time with my mom(86 years old) and any type of crafts. I love seeing all your pages and hope in the future to be at least half way as creative as all of you.

Welcome Tina, Diane and Freda! I hope your foray into the world of digiscrapping will be enhanced by learning and making friends here. No questions are too silly to ask and any help will gather responses...maybe not at once but usually in time. I look forward to getting to know each one of you! again, :welcome2: :welcome2: To our Lovin' Purple Family!

• 2 weeks later...

Who are you? Joanne, mom to 6, grandma to 20 & great-grandma to 8.... I have quintuplet grands too (ages nearly 9)

What do you love most? my family, my husband died Oct.11 of this year...:( I love digital photography, digital scrapbooking, my church, life is still great, although sometimes lonely.. ♥

Where do you live? Southern IL

I'll go first...

Teresa - a wife and mom most importantly

Video and Photography (especially of my girls)

Alabama

• 2 weeks later...

:christmas: Hi everybody, I'm Catherine, better known as "RanchLady" in my online circles.

I live on the Beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington State.

I love graphic art, and have a website at www.zazzle.com/RanchLady, and another at www.zazzle.com/RealPotential

I am single, with a big black lab girl-dog name MaKai.

I'm Christian and love all things Country.I'm new, and I have some questions. But I'll start another thread for that. :)

Nice to meet ya'll!

Happy holidays!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

My name is Tanya (you'll know me as pei_momma) and I am wife to DH Jason and mom to DD Rowan(6), and DSs Keegan(4) and Aden(almost 2).

I live in Prince Edward Island, Canada which is a small Island province on the East Coast (if you've never been here then you MUST visit ... if you love the beach I recommend August, if you love the fall come in late September or early October)!

As you can tell I love my family (and my very large extended family: 4 sibs (3 sisters, 1 brother and 3 bros-in-law) 3 neices and a nephew (1 neice passed away last spring - miss you Lolly) and 1 neice on the way any day ..... and husbands 7 sibs (3 sisters, 4 brothers, 2 bros-in-law, 4 sis-in-laws) and 11 neices and nephews ... not too mention my parents, his parents my grammies (and step-granddad) and his little nanny too!

I also love where I live ... PEI is a fantastic place to raise a family! and what I do ... public servant by day and Primerica agent by night ....

I have literally JUST started digi-scrapping and am so excited as I rarely have time or space to haul out all my paper supplies ...

That's all for now folks!

New to message board, but not to digi scrapping. I've been doing that for a couple of years; paper scrapping a whole lot longer. My first book goes way back to my first trip to CA in 1964. That was back in the day when there weren't so many neat things to develop themed books. My girls got me hooked on doing it again about 10 years ago. Then I discovered digi scrapping...or so much fun.

My husband & I live in northeastern Indiana where we both grew up where we raised 3 children. We have 7 grandchildren who all live nearby & are the center of a lot of my pages. I'm getting ready to retire next year & hope to be able to spend more time designing scrapbook pages.

I have been getting the newsletters from Ro for a long time & so much enjoy her muses. Tonight I just finished reading all of her Christmas Ebenazer story. I have saved lots of her muses over the years & used them in Bible studies & women's programs at my church. I just felt that I needed to join in more at this website.

Looking forward to getting to know you better.

AnnB

Hi - I have been receiving ScrapGirls Newsletters and trying their products for a year or so now so thought it was time I appeared here.

I love photography and digital scrapbooking and enjoy combining the two.

I am a retired nurse, happily married for almost 41 years, have 6 children and 11 grandchildren - plenty of scope for scrapbooking here!!!!!

The most important thing in my life is my christian faith - I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Saviour as a child of 7 and He has been a true and faithful friend over the years.

Hazel

Well, here goes...my first post...

Who? I'm Monica, though online I go by Nica. Wife of Scott, mother of Jordan (nearly 8), Joshua (6), Jackson (3), and Jonathan (2).

Love? God most of all. Also, Art!!! I spent a lot of year up to my elbows in clay. I also draw, cross-stitch, sew, and most recently digital scrapbook.

Where? Michigan where it is currently a balmy 0 degrees (Wind chill is 50 below just west of us).

I am Katie from the Ozark Mountains in northern Arkansas, let me tell you about small towns ours has a population of 400 and everybody knows your name :). I'm 47 yo have 4 grown children and 4 adorable grandchildren.

This weekend I decided to give digital scrapbooks a try, not very tech savvy but I'm gonna work hard on that!

Who are you? Missy...1Silly1...I am a wife & mom, a writer, scrapper and animal lover.

What do you love most? God, my family, my computer, books, Pens!, blue with brown/pink or mint, big loud thunderstorms.

Where do you live? Northeast Kansas (leavenworth...prison city, usa)

Who are you? Mia - wife, mother, writer, photographer

What do you love most? God, quality time with family, writing, photography, doing anything creative, learning something new everyday!

Where do you live? Lapel, IN

Archived