Who What Where

Guest Teresa P

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name is Rose Ann. I am a brand new mother of a beautiful baby girl named Glory.

I love my baby, my family, my students, travelling, eating, cooking, learning languages and I am beginning to love digital scrapbooking.

I live in Augusta, Georgia in the U.S.

:banana:

Im Jennifer, finacee to Chris and mom to Parker (7months)

I love my family, scrapping, Scrap Girls, crafts, music, movies and travelling and work (I work with developmentally disabled adults)

I live in Smiths Falls, Ontario Canada.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cathyok

Cathy, wife of Park (celebrating our 31st anniversary in March); mother of Stacey (30), Lindsay (18), David (23) and his wife Erin (24), red border collie Daisy and 3 cats, Noel & Ralph (named from the movie The Christmas Story) and Pixie. And I can't forget this: a grandmother-to-be in August!

I love my Lord, my family, my home in the semi-country (still in a subdivision), Mexican food, reading and quilting.

Oklahoma (past 11 yrs), Texan by birth, but also lived in Florida for a couple of years.

Other interesting trivia: In these almost 31 yrs, we have moved 10 times, and have bought (and paid for!) 13 vehicles!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Love this one!

This is sooo KEWL! :)

Who are you? I'm Beth Santos-Gugol, married to Archie for 5 years. We have a 2 years old lil girl named "Rein"

What do you love most? Photography and Scrapbooking

Where do you live? Currenly living in Tokyo, Japan but originally from Manila, Philippines

Great to know you ladies :)

I am Anna, my darling husband is Travis, and we are the lucky parents of Megan (A three year old princess), and Jared (the happiest 8 month-old baby ever-he was over 11 pounds at birth and now is 24 pounds!)

I love my family. I love staying at home, being a mom. I love to scrapbook, read, eat chocolate, sing, and conduct music.

I live in Utah, near Salt Lake City, but I grew up on the Navajo Indian Reservation (four courners area-my parents were teachers), and I miss the red rocks and the big open blue sky. I would still consider myself a rez-girl...

I am Terri, married to another Terry for 32 years, and mother to Ethan (27 and who is currently living in Japan). My son married a Japanese girl last year and they are expecting late June. While I'm excited about being a grandmother, I'm also very sad since I won't be there to see her/him grow up.

I love my family, dogs, all things creative, reading, horror movies,video games, and having my morning tea while reading my ScrapGirls newsletter.

I live in Mukilteo, WA, a town north of Seattle. Looking for someplace else to retire to in 7 years or so.

Who are you? G'day Im Kellie, SAHM with 6yr old son and 2yr old daughter, have a partner of seven years, totally addicted to the internet.

What do you love most? My immediate and extended family, Im so very lucky and blessed to have them all in my life. Scrapbooking!!! Gardening and my pets.

Where do you live? Rosebud (yes the town really is called that, LOL), Victoria Australia (about an hour from Melbourne)

Hi - I'm Esther

This is my first post, so please bear with me.

I love my family, travel, chocolate - well, they're probably highest on the list.

I live in Townsville, which is in tropical northern Australia.

Hi everyone,

This is my first post, so I hope I am doing this right.

I am Traci. I have been married for almost 18 years, and have 2 children, an 11 year old daughter, and 7 year old son

I love my family, reading, scrapping, and my dogs( a collie and a papillon puppy)

I live in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

Guest DarleneH

Hello! I'm Darlene, wife to Roger, mother to Joseph (18) and David (16), full-time stepmom to Justin (17) and Jason (13), and mommy to my yellow lab, Coda.

Things I love: God, my family, digi-scrapping, traveling, and being blessed enough to be a stay-at-home mom. I also love having the teens in my kids' youth group hanging out at my house all the time - love my busy, noisy household!

We live in Sacramento, California.

Who are you?

I'm Rebecca (or Becca, for short). I'm a stay at home mom of three. A son who's 7, and two daughters who are 3 and almost 1.

What do you love most?

Messing around on the computer, online chatting, baking, reading, playing with the kids, spending quiet time with the hubby

Where do you live?

Central Pennsylvania, where it's bitterly COLD today

I'm Kathleen, I am wife to my high school sweetheart, Danny; mother to two wonderful boys - Matthew (almost 7) and Ryan (4); and a real estate lawyer and partner in an all woman law firm ( :2468who-do-we-appreciate: )

My hobbies are scrapbooking, photography, surfin' the 'net, cooking, gardening and of course just playing with my boys - they are the love of my life.

I live on Long Island, NY (formerly a Queens - NYC girl!)

I'm LeeAnn, wife of Travis, mommy to Rachyl & Jaxom (9 1/2 months apart) :banana: Right now, they are both 5.

I love many things, including teaching, playing flute, reading, and of course scrapping!

I reside in southwestern Oklahoma, but am originally from northwestern Kansas.

These are my favorite kinds of posts -- it is so fascinating to find out about everyone!

• I'm Monika, wife to Paul. (No kids yet...just passed the 1st yr anniversary in October)
  • I love being creative! I'm better at words than with pictures, but I'm trying to learn. I think my designer sister and photographer brother got the lion's share of the visual arts genes (you should see their work!). I write children's stories (chapter books and up). I love reading. And I like anything with dark chocolate and garlic...but not together. I like playing my flute, but not as much as when I was in high school and had a band to play with. Scrapbooking is my newly rebirthed hobby and procrastination!
  • I am currently in Hawaii, on the Big Island, working on an "around the world" children's book project with the first missionary to ever go to every single country in the world. It's fascinating. Otherwise, I'm from Madison, Wisconsin. This year, I'm also traveling around the world with DH. We might decide to be from somewhere else after that!

This is AWESOME! :dancingelephant:

I am Launa, wife of 13 years to Steven, Mother to Kendra (12), Lena (8), Twins Cara & Mia (3)

I love staying at home with my kids, homeschooling :hit-head-with-hammer: , my church family, The Lord, and of course Scrap Girls!

I live in Alabama

I am Shell, Army wife to Dave, step-mother to a beautiful daughter (6), mother to another beautiful daughter (almost 2), and one on the way. (Both girls look so much like their father and so alike. They can't help but be beautiful.) I'm a SAHM, and love it. :)

I love digiscrapping, reading, cross-stitch, photography (of the kids of course), playing on the internet, and being mom and wife.

I live in central Pennsylvania.

hello ladies!

i'm wulan, a working mum, wife to hendri and ibu (mum) to naflah, 4 and rubina, 1.

loves my family, music, good food, watching movies, soft sprinkles of rain, traveling and so many things life has to offer! digiscrapping is my new hobby and so glad that i found ScrapGirl community!

has been living in indonesia all my life, except those 2 years when i was studying in sydney, australia.

this thread is great! thanks, Teresa!

what a great thread..

I am Jo, a part-time WOHM mum to dd aged 9 (in 22 days time), and ds 6 this past December, Wife to 1 car loving dh and very new to the messageboard

I love most: my family, my friends, my life (at least trying to) and 'drum roll please'... digiscrapping, of course!! LOL

I am South African born but have lived the last 13 years in gorgeous Melbourne Australia

Guest mommy2twins2

I am Valarie Wife to mark, homeschooling mama to Grant and Wyatt (3) and Sabrina (7)

I love to sew, scrap, and hobbies too numerous to mention

I love in PA. but moved here from Wyoming just 4 years ago, and was only there for a year from CA.

Hope to figure out this digital scrapping thing. I use graphics mostly for crafting at this point

Valaire :breakdance:

I'm Nicole. Wife, Mother of 8yr old daughter, and 21/2 yr old son. Caretaker of Daisy our Labrador dog, Pickle our tabby cat, and pretty much everything else around the home.

I love creating anything crafty/artsy whether on the computer or non computer. Love spending time with my family. Love trips to the mountains, lakes, or even Mexico. Love my new laptop. Love how photogenic my kiddos are. Love reading. Love my hubby, kids, pets, and scrapgirls.

I live near Salt Lake City, Utah.

Who are you?

Angie aka Ang

What do you love most?

My three sons, my hottie hubby, blogging, scrapbooking (traditional and more recently digi), Reality TV, Sudoku

Where do you live?

Northern California. Sacramento area.

Who are you?

I´m Trish, mom of Nicholas & Ty and married to Joe.

What do you love most?

My favorite thing is to have a house full of family and friends, enjoying each others company and sharing lots of laughs.

Where do you live?

We are from Washington state.

^_^

i am Meechie - mommy to Noah, gf to Ty

i LOVE my baby boy, learning new creative hobbies (ie digi scrapping!), and...Dane Cook! haha (i really do!)

i live in Canada...Ottawa, Ontario to be exact.

:groupwave2:

btw...i LOVE all the smileys!!

Who are you?

Hello! I'm shawna(newbie). I'm 33 and married to my dh Kevin for 13yrs. We have 5 children together ages 1,2,5,9,and 11.

What do you love most?

My family, being a stay at home mom, reading, making cakes, and I'm learning digiscrapping!

Where do you live?

Oktaha, Oklahoma

Guest hhugginsgirl

Heather- wife to Michael, mom to Ashley 19 and Emily 17.

I love Scrapbooking, photography, reading and quilting.

I live in Oregon

Hi, I'm new and I just wanted to introduce myself here. My name's Sarah, I'm a busy student and a new wife - so that's an adventure. I'm living in Provo at the moment. I've just discovered digital scrapbooking and just upgraded from PSE 2 to PSCS, so I've been having lots of fun with that. I'm looking forward to learning and having some fun here.

Archived