Who What Where

Guest Teresa P

Hey, y'all. No, I am not Paula Dean. :) (Though I do shop at Michael's a lot.)

I'm Dori, from Virginia.

I am old enough to have watched Star Trek when it first aired. Further than that, deponent sayeth not. ;)

I have a wonderful, patient husband of thirty years, two kids, two cats, a dog and a closet full of yarn. I've been doing community theater for more than thirty years. (That's where I met my husband. :) ) I knit, read, get way too involved with A Certain Television Show whose initials are SUPERNATURAL, and I make attempts at gardening. (Mostly that involves sitting in my swing and looking at my wonderful mountain view and thinking what kind of flowers I need to buy this summer.)

I haven't been scrapping long--and most of that has been more art-journaley than scrapbookey. I started when my daughter went off to England for three months, and I made her a couple of cards. Since I don't do anything crafty by halves, I now have a bajillion stickers and papers and what-all. And that's not even counting all the digital stuff, which, if it were all on physical paper would probably fill my whole bedroom about a foot deep.

I've been here for a while, lurking, but it's about time I stepped out into the light, yeah?

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Dori!

Welcome again to Scrap Girls! We're so happy you've decided to come out of the "lurking" and join us! SG is the friendliest little purple place on the planet for digi-scrapping, new friends and a fabulous boutique where our designers tend to spoil us weekly with new and beautiful collections and goodies.

Any questions? Just ask - someone will come along with an answer for you, and again, Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Who are you?

Rachel, wife of Dennis and Nanna to my granddaughter, whom my husband and I have custody of.

What do you love most?

My family

Where do you live?

Alabama

Who are you?

Michelle, or Shel to most good friends. I am a mother, wife, friend, aunt, sister, daughter, granddaughter, aspiring writer, artist, professional marketer, and dreamer.

What do you love most?

My hubby & family (3 boys: Wyatt-3, Nick-13, CJ-16) and silly dog Sadie.

Where do you live?

Fresno, California

• 3 weeks later...

Who are you?

I am Pam A.

What do you love most?

My husband, children and 2 grandsons, my dog Lucky and scrapbooking, traditional and digi I just discovered Scrap Girls and love it! I am sure I will send out an SOS one of these times if get stuck on something

Where do you live?

Colorado

I have two wonderful grown daughters, the oldest is the mom of 2 beautiful boys Leo is 2/12 and Max 4 months, my youngest daughter is recently married and getting a second college degree

I LOVE to travel and take lots of pictures. :cheeringdog:

• 4 weeks later...

Who are you?

Lisa, wife to Pete, mom to Kimberly, mom to 4 dogs & a cat

What do you love most?

Next to fam it would have to be all things tech, how I have not found digital scrapping until now is so beyond me!! I love photography and have tons of pics! My favorite is landscape photog so this should be interesting! I love doing all sorts crafts from paper crafts to beading/jewelry making.

Where do you live?

King, North Carolina

Who are you? Susan, mom of 2 year old Greyson with twins on the way. I work as a QA analyst and so enjoy hobbies outside of work that are creative like photography, cooking, and now digital scrapbooking.

What do you love most? my family

Where do you live? I am from Philadelphia but have been living in Phoenix for the last 15 years.

Who are you? Miranda Zimmer; a mother of 2 boys (16,12) and 1 little girl...(due date is the 4th of October but I think it will be sooner).

What do you love most?

There are a couple options of what I love most. What I love most about my boys is their differences. What I love about most about being a new mom to a little girl is the adventure that I have ahead of me. What I love most personally is working out (I am a Personal Trainer) and I love the outcome of hard work and dedication.

I am very sentimental and I am so excited about Digital scrapbooking because of how convenient it is.

Where do you live?

Florida

Who are you? Susan, mom of 2 year old Greyson with twins on the way. I work as a QA analyst and so enjoy hobbies outside of work that are creative like photography, cooking, and now digital scrapbooking.

What do you love most? my family

Where do you live? I am from Philadelphia but have been living in Phoenix for the last 15 years.

Who are you? Miranda Zimmer; a mother of 2 boys (16,12) and 1 little girl...(due date is the 4th of October but I think it will be sooner).

What do you love most?

There are a couple options of what I love most. What I love most about my boys is their differences. What I love about most about being a new mom to a little girl is the adventure that I have ahead of me. What I love most personally is working out (I am a Personal Trainer) and I love the outcome of hard work and dedication.

I am very sentimental and I am so excited about Digital scrapbooking because of how convenient it is.

Where do you live?

Florida

Hello Susan and Miranda :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We'll be looking forward to seeing you around! :)

Where do you live?

Florida

Hi Miranda! Oh boy, I can relate. My boys are 30 and 23, and our daughter just turned 15. :D

I'm also in Florida, North Miami.

Welcome!

Hi,

I am Jane, wife, mother of two children and two

cute sharpei.

I am a stone cutter and new scrapbook nut.

Northern Nevada is where I call home.

• 1 month later...

This is gonna be a cool thread Theresa. I'll perhaps catch onto who is who now! :disappearing-smilie:

I'm Ngaire (Pronounced Ni ree) Wife to Dave, and Mum to Kerri, Tania and Pete and Granny to Jessica.

I love lots of things (I truely do Patti!!!) Family and my scrapbooking

I live in Oxford in the South Island in New Zealand. And I LOVE living here.

Hi Ngaire and everyone else especially in NZ!

I'm JoAnne, fiancee to Shane, mother of Amanda (Brisbane Australia 23), Bruce (Palmerston North NZ 19) and Cherie (Masterton NZ 18) and stepmum to Jarrod (19) and Stevie-Lee (15) and Jarrods wee cutie daughter Tiana (1), oh and we live with three adopted and rescued cats KaTesh (2), Cheetah (18months) and Squeak (6 months.)

We live rural Masterton, Wairarapa, North Island in beautiful Aoteroa or New Zealand, so rural still on dial up!

Loves besides my family and cats~ anything to do with craft and especially taking photos of our beautiful country!

glad to meet you all!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! My name is Sherry and Sara suggested that I stop by and introduce myself. I have been paper scraping for several years but I am brand new to digital and I think I'm going to love it. I am from the Texas Panhandle and have lived here most of my life although I was born in Missouri. I have two grown kids and four wonderful grandchildren that keep my scrapbooks full of wonderful memories. I have had Photoshop Elements for some time but I am just now really trying to learn how to use something other than photo editing. I have a lot to learn and hope you guys can help. This looks like it is going to be a lot of fun so thanks for having me.

Hi Sherry! So glad to have you join us. I think you're going to like digital scrapbooking too. :) We're more than happy to help when you have questions. There are lots of resources here. There are wonderful tutorials in the University/How To area. There are forums set up for the most popular software programs. You can search for keywords in the forums also to see if someone else might have posted a similar question in the past.

Thanks for introducing yourself!

Hi Again, Sherry and thanks so much for introducing yourself to us here on the messageboard! You're really going to love the friendly, happy atmosphere of Scrap Girls and there is always help available for those pesky little questions we all seem to have - just ask and someone will be right along with an answer for you.

Good to have you here and hope to be seeing you around the forums alot.

• 1 month later...

Archived