Who What Where

Guest Teresa P

Guest Teresa P

Who are you?

What do you love most?

Where do you live?

I'll go first...

Teresa - a wife and mom most importantly

Video and Photography (especially of my girls)

Alabama

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm Marnie - wife to Michael, mom to Ashley and Alyssa

I love creative pursuits - scrapping, photography, sewing, painting, drawing, and on and on

I currently live in Hawaii

Teresa - I love this thread! Great way to get to know everybody!

This is gonna be a cool thread Theresa. I'll perhaps catch onto who is who now! :disappearing-smilie:

I'm Ngaire (Pronounced Ni ree) Wife to Dave, and Mum to Kerri, Tania and Pete and Granny to Jessica.

I love lots of things (I truely do Patti!!!) Family and my scrapbooking

I live in Oxford in the South Island in New Zealand. And I LOVE living here.

Guest nlwilkins

I'm Nancy Wilkins, retired schoolteacher, wife to Will

After my husband and children, I love my cats the most then scrapbooking. (Hee hee I can combine both by scrapping photos of the cats!)

I live in central Texas outside of Flat, a little crossroads on HWY 36

I'm Dee~ wife to John, mom to daughter Morgan (20) and doggie boy Sampson (4)

I love all things creative, hairdressing, photography, painting etc

I live in Southern NH (NE United States)

Nagire, I have been wondering how to pronounce your name! Now I know!

Guest suezette

I'm Suezette, wife to Phil. Mom to the sole surviving cat, Bonnie

I love rubber stamping, scrapbooking, getting together with friends among other things.

I live in Florida and (mostly) love it!

I am Stacey. Mom to Kyle 17, Kayli 13 and Thomas 8. I am DW to new hubby Jason and step mom to Jason's two canine daughters coaleen and Jade both black labs from the same litter. They are 5yrs old.

I love my family most. Then I love scrapbooking, music, movies oh and CHOCOLATE!!!!!! oh sorry didn't mean to yell.

I live with my inlaws (yikes) Dh and kids in Ontario Canada.

I'm Therése, but everybody calls me Thess, wife to Leif and stepmother to Alexander (15) who mainly lives with his mother.

I love my husband, our work, music, my cameras, travelling and my friends!

I live in Gothenburg, on the westcoast of Sweden.

I'm Joanne (everyone calls me Jo), mommy to Michael, age 3. I am a 5th grade teacher who is currently working on my 2nd master's degree (only 4 more classes to go, woo hoo!) in library and information science so that I can get out of the classroom and into a school media center.

I love my son more than life itself and, of course, digital scrapping (mostly photos of Michael).

I live in southwestern Connecticut just over the border from Westchester County, NY.

I'm Leigh Ann. Wife of Jeff. Mom of two kids - one with a severe disability and one with ADHD.

I love my family, creative pursuits (music and visual arts) but I love our Lord the most.

I live just barely in Indiana, very close to Kentucky and all the bluegrass and barbecue that goes with it.

I'm Jenny, wife of Chip, mom of Riley (2 1/2 years) and Gillian (4 1/2 months).

I love my family, being my children's playgroup leader, volunteering in my Lions club, TV, Scrapgirls :), board and card games, and spending time with friends and family.

I live in Oregon, in a suburb of Portland.

This post is great! I'm finally getting to know a bit more about everyone.

I am Gina, wife of Jef and mom to James 15 (finally adopted!!!!), Megan 14 (We just got legal guardianship!), Mandy 16 (She just started talking about adoption!) and Shyanne 2 (probably leaving us in March :( ) and past mom to 19 others from 2 days old to 17 years old.

I love kids (can you tell?), especially the ones who need a family the most, scrapbooking, reading, and teaching (I currently homeschool for two families).

I live in Park Hills, Missouri, a very small town south of St. Louis

Guest emactatty

I am Elaine, partner to Graham and mum to Sophie, aged 19 months

I love my family obviously and I love Scotland especially the Isle of Skye

I currently live just outside London

I'm Theresa...wife of Stephen, mother to Abbie and Jenna, and proud step mom to Stephane, John and Kelly.

I love my husband and all my children. They are a source of unconditional love that gives me much peace. I love my life, I love my hobby, I love that we are all healthy and happy. I also love my three dogs, even though they get muddy and track it all into the house after I've cleaned it.

I've settled with my husband here in MN after living in 5 different states in 10 years. (NY, FL, IL, NC, CT).

Fun thread!

Guest sfcgijill

I'm Becky, wife to Dave and stepmom to Scott and Meghan. I've been a Soldier for 22 years and counting.

I love my family, laughter, and my cat named Dawgie. I love photography even though I'm not so good at it. I love my job, because I'm a data geek who loves to travel. I love scrapping because I get to tell the stories of all the above.

I live in Kentucky for now, we will probably retire here in the fairly near future. Or maybe not. However the wind blows!

I'm Carla, wife to Tim and mother to Lauren,Brooke and our dog Toby

I love my family, scrapbooking and reading.

We currently live in Rochester, NY, but we will be moving out of state in the next year due to changes in the Army Reserve. My dh is a reservist and works as a civilian for them as well. We both grew up here and we're sad to leave but kind of excited to start somewhere new again. We lived in Lawton, OK the first year we were married because my dh was stationed there but we decided to leave active duty and come home to Rochester. Eleven years later, we will be leaving it again!

Who are you?

Elizabeth Taylor :)

Wife to Noel and Mommy to Madison Grace and two kitty cats, Corey and Sadie Mae.

What do you love most?

My family and My Lord

I am addicted to ScrapGirls and enjoy reading, dance and music, and spending time with dd & dh.

Where do you live?

In the beautiful Shenandoah Mountains - Front Royal, VA

Who are you?

I'm Valerie, Mommy of 6, Wife, Daughter, GrandDaughter, Aunt, Friend, Welcoming Committee Team Member & a ScrapGirl through and through, :).

What do you love most?

My family, friends, God, Scrapbooking, crafting, genealogy, photography and art. :).

Where do you live?

In Kelso, Washington. :)

Yep, that would be me, :).

Who am I? Susan Neff, wife to Gerry, mom to Steven (14), Austin (12) and Andrew (4).

What do I love most? Life (although sometimes I have to remind myself that... ;))

Activity-wise: photography, travel, RVing, scrapbooking, writing, watching my kids play sports, homeschooling, watching someone else's kids play sports, reading, singing, genealogy... (I'm sure there's more...)

Where do I live? Madeira, OH (a suburb of Cincinnati)

Fun thread! :)

Who are you?

I´m Ela ,mom of 3 kids and wife since 11 years (on march).

What do you love most?

After my familiy i love to reading and play with PSP or/and PS *lolz*

Where do you live?

In Germany but my favorite place i like to live (when im rich) is in the Phillippines

hugs Ela

Archived