Who What Where

Guest Teresa P

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who: Kim - wife of David, mom of Katie & Rose

What: Newbie Scrapper. Also love video editing, polymer clay, beading, boogie boarding and reading.

Where: Massillon, OH and summers in Gloucester, MA

Who are you?

I'm Rebecca (or Becca, for short). I'm a stay at home mom of three. A son who's 7, and two daughters who are 3 and almost 1.

What do you love most?

Messing around on the computer, online chatting, baking, reading, playing with the kids, spending quiet time with the hubby

Where do you live?

Central Pennsylvania, where it's bitterly COLD today

Where in Central PA? I'm curious because I was born and raised in Unionville PA near Bellefonte & State College. I now live in sunny (not this week but that's a good thing) San Diego. Brenda

In case anyone is still reading, I am Brenda. I am the wife of Douglas and Mom of teenage Trevor and Tyler (who is with the Lord).

I love God, family, friends, San Diego, computers (Mac!) and being creative. Love to travel but haven't done much with marriage and children.

I live in La Mesa, CA (San Diego County) I was born and raised in Central Pennsylvania and don't miss the snow at all. Today we had hail that looked like snow in the yard for about 10 minutes. Good enough for me.

I do not think I have added my detail to this before.... so here goes...

I am Anne-Marie and I am married to Ken ( 17 years this month) and have one daughter Ruth who will be 26 next month ( I was a single mother when I met Ken ) and now I have two sweet little granddaughters - Imogen and Kirra. I do have steps but we only have contact with one - Ken's son and his family which is 3 boys and 1 girl.

I love the Lord ( does not always show as I am slipping in my faith a little lately ), love my family , love nature ( adore the birds that visit our backyard ), love to do crafts including digital scrapbooking, paper scrapbooking and cardmaking using rubber stamps.

I live in a town called Toowoomba in the state of Queensland in the country of Australia.

This is so much fun hearing about everyone. When I used to travel (before marriage and children) I went to Australia and stayed at a sheep station named Stonehenge outside of Towoomba. The group I traveled with was greeted by the Mayor of Towoomba, Clive Berghofer (it was in 1989 - a long time ago) It was an absolutely wonderful trip. I LOVE Australia and hope to get back there some day. Nice to meet you. Brenda

Greetings All.

Who am I? A newbie on this forum or any forum for that matter. My name is Elizbeth who just joined Scrap Girls today after searching the web the last few months. Last year I was in the middle of creating a multimedia slideshow/movie type presentation for my Mom's Christmas present. I have for many years put backgrounds to enhance family photos but to me scrapbooking was strickly a paper and scissor craft and as even in kindergarden I could not cut straight that has never been one of my hobbies. About September my grand-daughter, whom we raised, asked me to find inexpensive scrapbook resources. I went to few stores and was agast at the cost of paper and dodads. I then turned to the web and then was amazed on two levels. One was the vast amount of "freebies" available and two - even more important - that basically what I had been doing all these years on my computer in Photoshop was called digital scrapbooking.

I was in love... for I have always been one that had to create and to learn new things by taking on projects. I cannot tell you the many things I learned while in the process of creating my Mom's life atory. I took a break from my project and went on a manic two months of creating scrap pages for challenges. Along that journey I learned how much I did not know and now have a freverent desire to increase my skills. Oh and by the way that project was finished Christmas morning at 8am - just four hours before I was to present the two hour long movie to her.

Who or what do I love the most? My hubby of 27 years, my son and daughter, and my grand-daughters... my family that includes two spoiled dogs, one equally spoiled cat, and numerous birds. Reading, family history, music are among some of my interests.

I live in Griffin Georgia about thirty miles south of Atlanta.

So greetings to you all....

Elizabeth

My name is Virginia-- I was named for my grandmother, NOT the state- even though I grew up there! :happy-sun: I have been married to the same wonderful guy, Skip, for 21 years. We have one son, John, who is 14. We live in the South Carolina lowcountry-- one of the most beautiful places in the world.

I love reading, scrapbooking, being with friends and family, and "playing" on the computer. I am an educator; I taught in the classroom for 19 years, and have recently taken on the position of "Gifted & Talented Program Coordinator" for our school district.

Digital scrapbooking is a new adventure for me, but I'm excited to be trying it!

My name is Marianne, I retired 3 years ago so I can now do all the beautiful things I ever wanted to do.

What I love most? My DH Kurt, my son Christian, my black cat, my Mac, all things Digi, photography, quilting, chocolate, Scrapgirl ShaleaTippetts Mastering Brushes (a Must Have) !

I live in Duesseldorf/Germany.

My name is Virginia-- I was named for my grandmother, NOT the state- even though I grew up there! :happy-sun: I have been married to the same wonderful guy, Skip, for 21 years. We have one son, John, who is 14. We live in the South Carolina lowcountry-- one of the most beautiful places in the world.

I love reading, scrapbooking, being with friends and family, and "playing" on the computer. I am an educator; I taught in the classroom for 19 years, and have recently taken on the position of "Gifted & Talented Program Coordinator" for our school district.

Digital scrapbooking is a new adventure for me, but I'm excited to be trying it!

Hey Virginia - where in the low country do you live? My Dad and his family grew up in Bamberg and I have been there many times - Gaffney, SC was founded by my great - great Grandfather. Just wondering.

I am Shirley, a stay-at-home mom to three very active boys, ages 15, 12 and 10. I am also a 16 1/2 year military wife to my wonderful Army Officer.

I love to be the biggest fans for my kids' numerous sporting and music events! I also love scrapbooking, both traditional and digital. I am an avid reader and I have a passion for acting on stage although I haven't had the opportunity to do that for the past few years.

I currently live in Rhode Island but will be moving again (just moved last July) this summer to wherever the Army tells us we'll be going.

I am Shirley, a stay-at-home mom to three very active boys, ages 15, 12 and 10. I am also a 16 1/2 year military wife to my wonderful Army Officer.

I love to be the biggest fans for my kids' numerous sporting and music events! I also love scrapbooking, both traditional and digital. I am an avid reader and I have a passion for acting on stage although I haven't had the opportunity to do that for the past few years.

I currently live in Rhode Island but will be moving again (just moved last July) this summer to wherever the Army tells us we'll be going.

My first name is also Virginia, although I go by Leigh, my middle name. I was also named after my grandmother who raised my dad and they also lived in Virginia (Portsmouth). Just thought I would share that bit with you.

My name is Leigh and I live in South Florida. I am married to my soul mate, James and between us we have three children, Carlie and Kelsey both 18 and Taylor (my son) 16. We also have three dogs that make us crazy but we love them.

I never quite go a career off the ground (stayed home to raise my kids) and I keep gravitating back to Photoshop and digital scrapbooking. I love taking elements I have downloaded/purchased and making them my own my tinkering with them in PS. I have aspirations to one day become a digital designer and a better photographer. I came here with the hopes of creating AND learning!

Hello, I'm Elizabeth, wife to Phil and mother to Daniel (20), Kathryn (20), and Paul.

I love my family, my friends, my dogs, New Orleans, the Saints. I grew up in New Orleans when we were the Aint's fans. I love to sew, knit and scrapbook.

I now live in the Greater Atlanta Area.

Hi everyone - I am Debbie wife to Ron and mom to 7 year old Alysha and 10 year old son (dog) Charlie. I live in Australia and work 2 days a week at a great job that allows me to take Alysha to school and pick her up. I love scrapbooking and reading and outings on Sunday with my family. :dancing_penguin::sofa:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I am not new but haven't ever posted officially here. LOL

I am Jennifer (Jenna)

Wife to Bryan (my soul mate) & mother to Aspen, Caeleb, Kai, & Taliah

I love all things creative - I sculpt, weave, paint, draw, scrap, sew, write, etc...

I am in San Antonio, TX

Good to see all of you here! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello My name is Anne and I have been scrapping for years. Even before I really got into scrapping I was buying materials as I found them when I was working.

Now that I am retired I love making pages and also making cards.

However I still am buying all the new stuff I like and all the new tools that are available.

I live in Sunny Florida, but this year it was not that sunny so I had lots more time to scrap.

I have even taken classes, however mostly when I see a picture I can so of duplicate it for myself.

Today is my birthday and so this was a great day to start on this site.

Hello My name is Anne and I have been scrapping for years. Even before I really got into scrapping I was buying materials as I found them when I was working.

Now that I am retired I love making pages and also making cards.

However I still am buying all the new stuff I like and all the new tools that are available.

I live in Sunny Florida, but this year it was not that sunny so I had lots more time to scrap.

I have even taken classes, however mostly when I see a picture I can so of duplicate it for myself.

Today is my birthday and so this was a great day to start on this site.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Cammy; wife of Kavin; mother of Gina-29, Nathan-27, and Jessica 26; step-mom to Kerri-16 and Aimee 10; grammyCammy to Madi-6, Alyssa-5, Maci-4, Justus-3, Layla-2, and Sydni-1... then there is Winter my Great Pyranese and Cutie my fluffy cat... oh and Sal, Hansel, Grettle (and her new litter of kittens), and Clyde who are outside cats. :D

I love art of all kinds, music, teaching, and trying to do my part to make the world a better place by serving God and sharing the gifts he has given me.

I live in Missouri-USA on a small farm out in the country... where it gets very lonely sometimes... So please talk to me! :P

My first name is also Virginia, although I go by Leigh, my middle name. I was also named after my grandmother who raised my dad and they also lived in Virginia (Portsmouth). Just thought I would share that bit with you.

Welcome to SG - my name is Sara and my Dad grew up in the low country of SC - just wondering where you were there? He grew up in Bamberg and I practically lived there every summer when I was in school - my parents also had a house at Edisto Beach, SC and my great, great, great Grandfather founded Gaffney, SC and is my maiden name.

• 2 weeks later...

I am Kay. Wife of the beautiful Peter for nearly 42 years, mother of two gorgeous married sons and one gorgeous daughter and Mardi to 7 grandchildren

I love my family, my home , my friends, scrapping, chatting, coffee with friends & family, long walks, eating out, chocolate and of course champagne. I love life.

I live in Mildura Australia which is in the far north west of the state of Victoria. I love it here as I love the warm, read "hot" weather.

Hi everyone! It is so nice to meet all of you and find out a little info about you on here. I'm Sara, married to Rich for over 44 years now, have 4 children, 7 grands - with another on the way any time now and I LOVE Scrap Girls. So glad to have you all here.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived