Who What Where

Guest Teresa P

Hello my name is Natalie

it's hard to say what i love the most, i love so many things. I love scrapbooking, digital scrapbooking, my shutterfly sharesite! I love hanging out with my family and friends, craft parties, exploration days you name it i love it!

I live on Long Island outside of NYC

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there,

My name is Bonnie. I'm a wife of 21 years, and mother to 3 teenager girls and a pre-teen boy. I own a small custom baby bedding business. One word that describes my life is BUSY!

I love scrapbooking, photography, sewing, gardening, sports and just about anything outdoors.

I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.

• 2 weeks later...

Who are you?

Cynthia (also know as 'Tia, T & Gran'Tia). widow of Ronnie, Step-mom to JR, Lois, Faye & Dennis, SMIL to MaryLee, Ronnie & Amy; Mom to Chris, Tim & Matthew, MIL to Shelley, Tracy & Lacy; Grandmother (or Gran'Tia) to Kim (28 years), Kelly, Kevin, Seth, Kendra, Kirsten, Shayne, Kelsie, Fisher & Sawyer (4 months), and Great-Gran'Tia to Hailey (10 months).

I'm semi-retired (work part-time to afford vacations - 4 days 4th of July week at Lake Anna, 5 days this week at Lake Gaston, almost 2 weeks in August at Nags Head, and Disney cruise/Disney world in September/October...that's why I work part-time!)from local government.

What do you love most?

Really hard to say...love family the most; love to read; enjoy digital scrapbooking;; enjoy eating waaay too much.

Where do you live?

central Virginia (not too far from Kings Dominion amusement park)...

Gran'Tia

I'm Janet - just "found" the forums, but have been receiving the newsletter and dreaming my way through the site for some time now. I live in a suburb of Kansas City, Mo. I'm married to a terrific guy who more than puts up with my obsession with digital scrapbooking and I have two sons.

I love reading and cooking. Hope to get lots of good info here - and share if possible!

A big welcome to all of you! Scrap Girls is just the best place to be - it's, warm, fuzzy, purple and a soft place to land with the best of designers around, amazing members, great Team and Layout Artists, and our CEO (Chief Eater of Oreo's) as she deems herself) is awesome. Hope to see all of you on the MB and posting your layouts and shopping in the Boutique very soon. We're so glad to have you here!

Hello ladies,

My name is Pati and I am from Oregon. I have been scrapping for about 11 years. I have an 11 year old daughter, Madison and a 10 year old son, Mason. I am currently separated from my husband, yet hoping for the best, we both want to be a family again but we are struggling to get there. I also quilt and make cards. I am a special education assistant at a grade school, the most rewarding job in the world.

I am off for the summer, and taking online schooling to get my bachelors in education so that I can be a teacher.

I am 48 years old my family is the best thing that has ever happened to me, being a mom is the best job that I have ever had, needless to say I am very busy, but I love life.

Glad to meet every one.

Pati[/font][/font]

Hi, I'm Morwenna. I've been shopping at Scrap Girls for a while, but only just discovered this forum!

I love Jesus - my Lord and Saviour, my husband and our three wonderful sons.

I enjoy being creative and currently that's expressed in digital scrapbooking.

I'm blessed to be able to live near the sea in Cornwall, England.

• 5 weeks later...

Who are you?

What do you love most?

Where do you live?

I'll go first...

Teresa - a wife and mom most importantly

Video and Photography (especially of my girls)

Alabama

I am Lori A grandmother to Parker and Oliver 7 weeks old. A wife to Rod and a mother to Renay-25, Mashell-24, Benjamin-16, Tiffany-14.

I love my family the most. I live in Michigan. I am terrified to try this digital Scrapping on one hand, and on the other WOW lets Go.

Hi Lori and welcome to Scrap Girls! We are so very glad that you joined us - it is definitely the friendliest, warmest little fuzzy purple place on the planet and we can't wait to see you around the MB and of course we look forward to seeing your layouts too! Any questions? Just post them and someone will come along almost right away with an answer for you.

Glad you are a part of Scrap Girls - i hope you enjoy your time here as much as we all do.

My name is Jolee,

I love my 2 little Girls Kaity (4) & Abby (3 months) and my husband, and scrapbooking, which i dont have a lot of time for, so i've started doing it digitally and im hooked!

We live in New Jersey!

My name is Jolee,

I love my 2 little Girls Kaity (4) & Abby (3 months) and my husband, and scrapbooking, which i dont have a lot of time for, so i've started doing it digitally and im hooked!

We live in New Jersey!

Hi Jolee! Welcome to Scrap Girls!

• 3 weeks later...

Who are you?

Julie wife to Dana, mom to Janessa (6), Jillian (almost3), and Abby (1 on Friday!) and stepmom to Logan (11)

What do you love most?

My family, and church family, scrapbooking both digi and paper, riding bike, working outside (or at least the idea of it)

Where do you live?

NE Indiana, Amish coutnry!

I am Emilie - wife to an amazing man, Michael and mom to 3 great boys, Dillon, Brandon and Nicky.

I love my family - creating memories with them, capturing those memories through photography and preserving the memory by scrapping the story!

We live in Western New York!

I am Emilie - wife to an amazing man, Michael and mom to 3 great boys, Dillon, Brandon and Nicky.

I love my family - creating memories with them, capturing those memories through photography and preserving the memory by scrapping the story!

We live in Western New York!

Hello Emilie from a fellow NY Girl! Glad you found us ! Welcome to Scrapgirls.

I'm Sonnya Kale

I love the Lord 1st! I love my hubby and son...then I love my job, scrapbooking, crocheting, embroidery, reading, watching movies with my hubby!

I live in Sacramento, CA...I work and lived most my life in the Modesto area!

Hi Everyone ... I'm Shannon & I love scrapbooking ... I live in upstate New York where it is just beginning to be Fall.. the trees are turning and the days are sunny ... great time of year ...

I am a traditional scrapbooker who loves paper, ribbon and all the things you can touch and feel to add to a page ... Looking forward to talking with you all....

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Who are you? I'm Elena, wife for 6 yrs, mommy to a 3 -1/2 yr old boy

What do you love most? Our Savior and so many of the gifts he's given me, such as my family. Creating hair accessories, crafts, scrapping, and just now thinking of making cards...

Where do you live? In California

• 2 weeks later...

:waving-hi:

I am Olivia but online I am Ruby Rose. I have finally been ordained as a Minister for I do know He called me to. I have a wonderful husband, Tony, and will be married for 30 years after the new year slides in. We have 3 children, 2 young Ladies, and 1 Gentleman. I am a proud grandma (Nana) of two grand-daughters and 2 grandsons.

I love most God first and then husband and children and grandchildren. I love to serve to the Lord as He directs me to. I love my ability to PSP and feel I am pretty good at it. Taking photos with my digital is fun when I am able. I suffer with Gout and Fibromayalga and finally I am out of my wheelchair after 4 years. I love to challenge myself and I am able to learn more on scrap making now that I have Photoshop and PSE-7. I love to make beautiful signature tags for others. Lastly, I love to chat with onliners.

I live in Kentucky on a 75 acre farm raising South African Boer Goats, chickens, peacocks, and soon I'll be getting a horse so I won't have to stay inside all the time. I am just getting to where I can walk but not far. I need to get out..lol

Ok I think I have said enough....probably more than needed. I just am down to earth kinda gal who likes to have fun. Lonely for friends.

Hugs,

Ruby Rose

• 5 weeks later...

I'm Wendy, wife to Al (going on 31 years!), mom to Amanda (24 and married) and Heather (18 and married), caregiver for my mom Jan who has lived with us for 18 years (a former Marine Corps Drill Sergeant during the Korean War era, now 85 yo and going strong), and mom to Sox, a terrier mix who was found wandering the streets of Houston.

It goes without saying that my husband is the love of my life, and I'm devoted to my girls (and our first grandson expected on Christmas Eve). My creative passions include sewing (I teach private lessons), crochet, painting, beading -- well, just about anything in the craft venue (lol).

We live in a suburb northwest of Houston called Magnolia, Texas.

I am very new to digital scrapbooking and am loving looking through the Scrap Girls site!

I'm Wendy, wife to Al (going on 31 years!), mom to Amanda (24 and married) and Heather (18 and married), caregiver for my mom Jan who has lived with us for 18 years (a former Marine Corps Drill Sergeant during the Korean War era, now 85 yo and going strong), and mom to Sox, a terrier mix who was found wandering the streets of Houston.

It goes without saying that my husband is the love of my life, and I'm devoted to my girls (and our first grandson expected on Christmas Eve). My creative passions include sewing (I teach private lessons), crochet, painting, beading -- well, just about anything in the craft venue (lol).

We live in a suburb northwest of Houston called Magnolia, Texas.

I am very new to digital scrapbooking and am loving looking through the Scrap Girls site!

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Wendy!

Archived