Who What Where

Guest Teresa P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Who are you? Kiana...mom to Dakota (g) and Xzavier (B) and wife to my BIG baby Allen

What do you love most? My family. But I love to read, write poetry, digi scrap, music fanatic, fishing!

Where do you live? Tennessee!

Hi Kiana and welcome to Scrap Girls! We are so happy to have you here with us in our warm and friendly little purple place where friends, fun, and much to do abounds - hope to see some of your layouts soon and look forward to chatting with you on the MB. I know you will be happy here - it's just a wonderful place to be and I have to warn you - it's addictive - I start and end my day with SG - you will too! And I think your siggie is awesome!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Who am I? I'm Jaymee, Mom, wife, scrapper, and educator. I have two boys, Cody and Zachary, who are the light of my life.

What do I love most? Besides my husband and two boys, I'm also mom to three adorable cats, Calliope, Juno, and Phoebe.

Where do I live? I live in Alaska, and every moment is a gift.

Hello, I'm Erika (Giny) from Europe. I have two children, a 9 years old daughter and a 7 years old son. We live in a small village in Hungary. Originally I learned as photographer, but now I work as clerk in the local government and photography is my LOVE:) and hobby.

First time I meet with the digi scrapbooking at 2008 Christmas - when I decided to make an own wall calendar for 2009. And since then I'm total addicted! I like many types of creative hobbies, earlier I created glass paintings, Tiffany lamps and other glass things, decoupage works, etc. Someday I would like try out the pottery too.

I'm new CT member of Syndee Nuckles:) I'm in two other CT's.

(Sorry when my English is not the best, but I hope you understand what want tell you:))

My blog

Hi Giny and welcome to Scrap Girls! How cool that you're part of Syndee's CT! She's an awesome designer and we love her here!

I hope to see you around the messageboard alot and hope you enjoy Scrap Girls!

Hi, I am Debbie. I am wife to Randy and mom to 2 grown sons.I love to travel with my retired husband. I also am interested in genealogy, gardening and reading.I live in northen New York.

Hi Debbie! Welcome to Scrap Girls. I've seen some really great layouts recently documenting genealogy. Check here to see some of them.

Enjoy the Message Board, and remember to ask questions. Everyone here is wonderful about helping out and there is almost always someone online.

Monica

Okay so I am not new but haven't ever posted officially here. LOL

I am Jennifer (Jenna)

Wife to Bryan (my soul mate) & mother to Aspen, Caeleb, Kai, & Taliah

I love all things creative - I sculpt, weave, paint, draw, scrap, sew, write, etc...

I am in San Antonio, TX

Good to see all of you here! :)

lol...Welcome Jenna! Hope to see you around the threads. :D

Monica

Hello, I'm Erika (Giny) from Europe. I have two children, a 9 years old daughter and a 7 years old son. We live in a small village in Hungary. Originally I learned as photographer, but now I work as clerk in the local government and photography is my LOVE:) and hobby.

First time I meet with the digi scrapbooking at 2008 Christmas - when I decided to make an own wall calendar for 2009. And since then I'm total addicted! I like many types of creative hobbies, earlier I created glass paintings, Tiffany lamps and other glass things, decoupage works, etc. Someday I would like try out the pottery too.

I'm new CT member of Syndee Nuckles:) I'm in two other CT's.

(Sorry when my English is not the best, but I hope you understand what want tell you:))

My blog

Hi Giny! Welcome to Scrap Girls! You're English is fine. You are very brave to post to an English speaking Message Board. We are so glad you are here. If you get the chance to learn ceramics (pottery), take it! It was my first love. I haven't been able to continue it because of the space requirements and the cost, but when I could it was a blast!

Hope to see you around the threads!

Monica

Thanks everyone for the wonderful welcome to Scrapgirls. I'm Jenni and I joined back in 2009. I have bought heaps of wonderful material from the boutique but haven't worked out how to use any of it yet. I have been teaching for the past 35 years and had little time to learn digital scrapbooking, but now that I've retired, I can't wait to get into it. I am married to Geoff and have two children, one a computer technician who is fed up with computers by the time I need him, and the other a graphic designer who lives too far away to assist me, although I'm sure she would if she had the time, so I'm going to have to rely on the SG team! I live in rural Victoria, Australia and love being busy with my hands eg. gardening, anything arty and crafty, reading, writing, music and quilting. Catch you soon.

Welcome Jenni! We're here to help you learn. Thanks for letting us know a little bit more about you here.

Who are you? Hi, my name is Penny and I am a recently retired high school teacher.

What do you love the most? I love spending time with my family and I love to travel to new places.

Where do you live? I live in Michigan with my husband of 42 years and our rescue dog, Maddie. We have

two grown and married children, but have no grandchildren as yet!

• 3 weeks later...

Who are you? I am Dianne, blogger, writer, editor, wife, sister, daughter and probably in a bit of hot water for all the time and money I spent on this site today! :)

What do you love most? I love all things art, especially watercolor and digital art and am a little bit obsessed with learning how to combine my watercolor with digital images. Oh and I love to read, garden, hang out with my Boston Terrier, and discover new places on vacation with my husband.

Where do you live? Pennsylvania

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Diane. I am also new to SG and I am addicted. Everyone is so helpful. Hope to see you around the chats. Where do you live in PA? I live in PA also. Close to Valley Forge/Philadelphia.

Hi Ashley!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We are so happy to have you here with us! This is the friendliest little purple place for digi-scrapping, new friends and a fabulous boutique where our designers tend to spoil us weekly with new and beautiful collections and goodies!

Hope to see you around the messageboard very soon!

Hi, I'm Jan and I live in the UK, wife to Paul, mum to Claire & Dan and nana to Daniel, Alisha, Joshua, Madison & Tiegan.

I have a love affair with my camera and my Photoshop CS5.

I've been visiting the ScrapGirls site for a long time but have never ventured onto the forums before...but here I am, you'll never get rid of me now, lol!

Hi, I'm Jan and I live in the UK, wife to Paul, mum to Claire & Dan and nana to Daniel, Alisha, Joshua, Madison & Tiegan.

I have a love affair with my camera and my Photoshop CS5.

I've been visiting the ScrapGirls site for a long time but have never ventured onto the forums before...but here I am, you'll never get rid of me now, lol!

Hi Jan! Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so glad you're here!

• 3 weeks later...

Who are you? Collette

What do you love most? Stamping & Scrapbooking

Where do you live? Chicago suburb

Hi, Collette, Welcome to Scrap Girls - we are so happy to have you here with us!

• 4 weeks later...

My name is Karis and I live in Sarasota, Florida. I have 5 grown children, 4 felines, 2 ex-husbands and an incredible partner named Ron. I love to travel, write, photograph, create, play tennis and cook. I am a professionally trained chef, trading in technology for chef knives, in the midst of a mid-life crises. I couldn't be happier in my work and with my life. I am brand new to digital scrapbooking and can't wait to get in the sandbox and play!!

Archived