Who What Where

Guest Teresa P

i am winsome,mother of two beautiful girls mckayla and rocayra i i am new to scrapping

Hi Winsome and welcome to Scrap Girls! Can't wait to see some of your layouts! If you have any questions, ask away - everyone is super friendly here at SG!

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

It's wonderful to gain so many new friends!

I am Andrea-rose - widow, mom to Lauren & Bryce, Grand ma-ma to Dashiel. I live in St George, Utah (originally from South Africa).

I love all digital scrapbooking, Photography, Art,Dance, Reading, knitting/crochet, actually anything crafty.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Norma and I am a proud mom of 6 children ages 16, 13, 9, 5, 3, 2! and have been married for 17 years to my wonderful husband, Gerard.

I love my family, cooking, baking and learning to digi scrapbook(when I have time ;) )

I live in a little town called Freelton, Ontario (near Hamilton)

Hi Everyone,

My name is Norma and I am a proud mom of 6 children ages 16, 13, 9, 5, 3, 2! and have been married for 17 years to my wonderful husband, Gerard.

I love my family, cooking, baking and learning to digi scrapbook(when I have time ;)/> )

Hi Norma!

Wow! You must be one busy Mom with 6 children! Awesome! We're so happy to have you here with us! Can't wait to see some of your layouts!

Hi Everyone,

I love my family, cooking, baking and learning to digi scrapbook(when I have time ;)/> )

Welcome! I totally understand the "when I have time" comment. I'm a mom of four (ages 10, 9, 5, and 6). I can't wait to see you around the forums and your layouts. Merry Christmas!

• 1 month later...

Hi, my name is Jeannie, I am a mom to two beautiful little ones. Gracie Ann who is 3 and Tristan who is 18 months.

I love reading, cross stitching, scrap booking, and being out in nature with my family. I am pretty new to digi scraping (I started a little back in October but had to set it aside and now I am hoping to really get into it!)

I am from Ottawa, Canada.

Hi, my name is Jeannie, I am a mom to two beautiful little ones. Gracie Ann who is 3 and Tristan who is 18 months.

I love reading, cross stitching, scrap booking, and being out in nature with my family. I am pretty new to digi scraping (I started a little back in October but had to set it aside and now I am hoping to really get into it!)

Welcome, Jeannie! Thanks for introducing yourself.

Hi Jeannie, :waving-hi:

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums and seeing some of your creations. :)

• 4 months later...

I am Carol, a retired nurse who is now retired here in lovely Nicaragua on the Pacific Coast........which

explains my ID nicacarol.

I did digital scrapbooking for a short time about 5 years ago, and just now after buying new supplies

having to learn everything all over again, but I am determined to do this as I have so many pictures I want

play with.

I am just going to start this learning curve again, but have to return to the States for 6 weeks and then

I will really get going. Plan on joining some of the activities here at Scrap Girls once I feel a little

more confident..............until then.......

I am Carol, a retired nurse who is now retired here in lovely Nicaragua on the Pacific Coast........which

explains my ID nicacarol.

I did digital scrapbooking for a short time about 5 years ago, and just now after buying new supplies

having to learn everything all over again, but I am determined to do this as I have so many pictures I want

play with.

I am just going to start this learning curve again, but have to return to the States for 6 weeks and then

I will really get going. Plan on joining some of the activities here at Scrap Girls once I feel a little

more confident..............until then.......

Welcome, again, Carol! Glad you found this thread and posted. Enjoy your trip back to the states. Also, feel free to join in the games, they're a great place to meet people without having to post layouts. Hope to see some of your photos/layouts when you return!

• 2 weeks later...

newgirlontheblock

Hello everyone,

I’m Marie and I live here in Bristol UK with my partner Sam.

I’m originally from Belgium and have lived here for over 30 years.

I have two grown up sons who are in their twenties.

I love being outdoors and enjoy sports, swimming, running and a workout session at my local gym and having a good time doing so. Other hobbies are reading cooking, sewing and scrapbooking. I started scrapbooking long time ago but changed over to digital scrapbooking about 5 years ago and still learning.

This is my very first time joining any forum of any kind and will probably get lost along the way... but I’ll have fun in doing so :rolleyes:/>

Kind regards to you all

Marie

Welcome to Scrap Girls. You do know that digi scrapping is addictive, don't you? We are a friendly bunch here and just ask away if you need to know anything.

If you live in England, how do you do outdoor sports??? It rains there all the time. disappearing-smilie.gif

I'm from sunny South Africa.

Hi Belle,

It's really nice to hear from you, my partner Sam is from South Africa, also been living in UK for over 30 years.

The weather is truly dismal here, but I've heard that Capetown had some snow recently, what's going on hey. the worlds weather has gone mad :snow_laugh:/>

I am still to see the beautiful country of South Africa, perhaps one day. :situps:/>

Look forward to getting to know everyone

Marie

• 3 weeks later...

I'm Virginia, been married for almost 41 years to Don.

I started digital scrapbooking about one year ago, and have been sometimes reading the ScrapGirls newsletters during that time, but still love paper scrapbooking, too.

I live in north eastern Alberta, Canada!

I'm Virginia, been married for almost 41 years to Don.

I started digital scrapbooking about one year ago, and have been sometimes reading the ScrapGirls newsletters during that time, but still love paper scrapbooking, too.

I live in north eastern Alberta, Canada!

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Virginia!

Archived