Not sure I am in the right place to ask the question but ... I am wondering if there is a list of Designers and their corresponding initials?   It would be nice to use their real names when giving credit with layouts.

45 minutes ago, Scrapin Pat said:

Not sure I am in the right place to ask the question but ... I am wondering if there is a list of Designers and their corresponding initials?   It would be nice to use their real names when giving credit with layouts.

Here is a link to the most recent list of initials and designer names. It isn't quite current since I believe that ASD for Adrienne Skelton and STI for Shalae Tippetts have not been added. A few have left the store since this list was created. I don't know who updates this, but I'll tag @angleigh and @April Showers.

Thanks for crediting the designers, Pat!

6 hours ago, angleigh said:

I believe I got all the changes that needed to be made to that

Thanks ladies this is perfect.  Angie is there some sort of supply tracker available that makes a list of what you use? I see it listed in peoples credits sometimes.  I know that supplies are listed automatically in photoshop elements layers but if you merge two layers it goes away.  I sometimes find myself scrambling and trying to remember what I used.

There’s not. Many years ago there was a designer who had one. She stopped selling her supplies and for awhile had it free on her blog. But I think that was removed and I know people had been having issues with it because of updates in ps/pse and the script was not updated 

I recall a fantastic layout in the gallery that had a cliff or a beach scene that had several travel symbols inside circles(?) that were arranged in a grid and superimposed on the background photo. I can't remember who did it, and I can't find it in the gallery. I was looking for the source in the shop for the travel symbols. Could it be the one below by EBA or are there other kits in the shop that include a set of basic travel symbols? Thanks for any help!

EBA_SSEMB_Iconic_MKTG_600.jpg

Armi Custodio (ACU) had the July 2016 SS Club which was all about Travel.  Unfortunately, Armi is not a current designer, I liked her products!  :(
Here are the marketing images, maybe this is what you saw?
SSClub_Jul16_MKTG.jpg.78de8743ea3adbd0979d60ad9e6c7a3a.jpg       ACU_SSEmb_TB_MKTG_600.jpg.6a316cb2d22898b075b26bc759b98332.jpg

5 hours ago, MariJ said:

Armi Custodio (ACU) had the July 2016 SS Club which was all about Travel.  Unfortunately, Armi is not a current designer, I liked her products!  :(
Here are the marketing images, maybe this is what you saw?

Yep, I am positive those were the symbols that I recall seeing. I knew they were more travel oriented. Darn - missed my chance! Thanks so much for solving this puzzle for me, Marilyn!

39 minutes ago, Celestine said:

Yep, I am positive those were the symbols that I recall seeing. I knew they were more travel oriented. Darn - missed my chance! Thanks so much for solving this puzzle for me, Marilyn!

Happy I could help.    I'm not always good at remembering products, but I had just seen this one in my stash recently.     Too bad it's gone, it's a nice club.  :(