Show Me Your Favorite Layout

angleigh

Happy Saturday! Hope everyone had a wonderful week. 

I was browsing the gallery this morning and it got me thinking.  Show me (or link me to) your favorite layout or layout your most proud of.

And then let's turn the table, show us a layout (that's not yours) that really caught your eye in the gallery

I'll start

Ok..i'm digging far back on this one.  One of my favorite layouts is  Simply Darling  this was one of those happy accidents.  I was creating a layout for a new paper set and wanted to play with Brandy's Silhouette action.  And it all just came together and for me was such a different layout at that time.

I love this layout by @GraceJ  Fall  I love the clean design, color in it and the embellishments tucked under the photos 

Oooo, this sounds like fun!  I will be back later though, I need time to browse through the gallery.  We are heading out to visit my family who have passed, and the cemetery is 2 hours away.  Will have photos...

2 minutes ago, barbaraj said:

Happy Saturday to you! It's a lovely day here.

I don't know whatever possessed me to do this layout, but now that I see it again it's given me some ideas!
Fantasy Walk

I love this one by @Belle
She is so talented at making great layouts.
Here

I love that layout.  I totally thought it was a cliff would of never guessed a banana peel!

This was not an easy thing to do as I looked through all the pages in my gallery but I decided to share one that I had a lot of fun creating.... The Fairy Garden

I really admire Jane's style of scrapbooking so I will share this one  from last month... Weekend Wildcard

It's hard to pick one of your own layouts objectively... so many of my own are "favorites" of mine, not because I think I scrapped them well, but because of the subjects and personal journaling.  Here is one that catches my eye as I browse through my gallery:  Heritage Crop

And then it's hard to pick a favorite of someone else's - because there are so many talented scrappers here!  I'll choose this one by Celestine:  Comfy Bed of Fallen Leaves

Here is Dog Hotel. I have a lot of favorites, but I have our dog Chief on my mind since he had a thorough checkup with the veterinarian yesterday. She diagnosed him with a brain tumor in October and told us he might not make it to Christmas. Here is it late March and he is doing very, very well. A small part of me was holding out hope that she had misdiagnosed him, but there is definitely something pressing on his optical nerve and affecting his hind legs. So, I'll continue to love him and spoil him while we can and pray that he continues happy, relatively healthy and without pain for months and months to come. This photo was taken only about seven weeks before he had a seizure and was diagnosed. I want to give a special thanks to  @Mikelle for picking another LO of Chief - it meant a lot to me.

I am inspired by Moving the Mayflower by @Boatlady. I pinned her layout to my "Absolute Favs" Pinterest board months and months ago because it is a mastery of blending. Plus it has a stunning photo with very interesting journaling. 

8 hours ago, Celestine said:

Here is Dog Hotel. I have a lot of favorites, but I have our dog Chief on my mind since he had a thorough checkup with the veterinarian yesterday. She diagnosed him with a brain tumor in October and told us he might not make it to Christmas. Here is it late March and he is doing very, very well. A small part of me was holding out hope that she had misdiagnosed him, but there is definitely something pressing on his optical nerve and affecting his hind legs. So, I'll continue to love him and spoil him while we can and pray that he continues happy, relatively healthy and without pain for months and months to come. This photo was taken only about seven weeks before he had a seizure and was diagnosed. I want to give a special thanks to  @Mikelle for picking another LO of Chief - it meant a lot to me.

I am inspired by Moving the Mayflower by @Boatlady. I pinned her layout to my "Absolute Favs" Pinterest board months and months ago because it is a mastery of blending. Plus it has a stunning photo with very interesting journaling. 

Aaawww, I love the layout you picked out as one of your favorites, too!  Chief looks like such a sweet dog.  I hope he continues to do OK.

I went way back in my gallery to find one... June 2014. My grandson in the 'fairy garden' HERE, before how to do extractions correctly. We were playing peek-a-boo on his jungle gym, and it features an item Lauren crocheted.

And I had so many to choose from, it's like trying to choose a favorite child... But THIS one by Jane in N.Z. is in my favorites.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2021 at 4:58 PM, angleigh said:

I'll start

Ok..i'm digging far back on this one.  One of my favorite layouts is  Simply Darling  this was one of those happy accidents.  I was creating a layout for a new paper set and wanted to play with Brandy's Silhouette action.  And it all just came together and for me was such a different layout at that time.

I love this layout by @GraceJ  Fall  I love the clean design, color in it and the embellishments tucked under the photos 

I'm just seeing this, so honored, thank YOU so much, you made my day and week ❤️