iNSD Chat & Challenge Schedule - 1 May 2021

iNSD Chat & Challenge Schedule - 1 May 2021
All times are Eastern Daylight Time 

• There will be coordinated freebies given out in every chat! 
  • You can earn ScrapGirls Design Shop Gift Certificates by completing the challenges given out in the chats!
  • The more layouts you complete, the more you can win!**
  • Complete all 6 challenges to be entered into a Grand Prize drawing.*

10:00 a.m. EDT - Shades of May Color Challenge 
Grab your favorite cup of coffee or tea and join Conda (SodScrap) in the chat room as we discuss ways to use colors on our layouts.  As you may have guessed, there will be a Shades of May color challenge! Be sure to meet us there  to chat about all things color.  

12:00 a.m. EDT - Journaling Challenge
Journaling adds a personal touch to your scrapbook pages. Do you have trouble figuring out what to write or how to write it? Join Beatrice (beatricemi) in the chatroom where we'll share some of our favorite creative journaling ideas.

2:00 p.m. EDT - Art Inspiration Challenge
Join Andrea (alsoarty) for an Art Inspired Crop! She'll pick a piece of art work to inspire you as you create your layout. You can use the colors, the composition or even the subject as inspiration.

4:00 p.m. EDT - Tips & Techniques Challenge 
Are you inspired by the techniques in the Scrap Girls Newsletters, but need a push to try them out? If so, this challenge is for you! Join April (April Showers) in the chatroom where we'll answer technique questions, review a few tutorials and share our favorite digital scrapbooking tips. 

6:00 p.m. EDT - Two (or three) Kits are Better than One
Let's chat about how to get even more mileage out of our scrapbook kits. Blend 'em, mix 'em, jumble them up. Join Celestine in the chatroom to learn and share tips for mingling papers and embellishments from multiple kits.

8:00 p.m. EDT - Speed Scrap
Anyone feel the need to for Speed? Join Mikelle in the chatroom for a Speed Scrap to cap off a fun day of scrapping! She'll have 6 tasks to share throughout the hour. You never know what we may encounter at these high speeds, so buckle up and get ready for some fun!

iNSD Prizes:
*Anyone who finishes a layout for all 6 iNSD Chats by 11:59 p.m. EDT, Monday, May 3rd will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing for a $40 ScrapGirls Shop Gift Certificate! Layouts must be posted in the inerNational Scrapbook Day 2021 Gallery.

**There are more prizes for any participant who qualifies:

• Complete 2 iNSD Challenge layouts, and you'll receive a $2 Gift Certificate!
  • Complete 4 iNSD Challenge layouts, and you'll receive a $5 Gift Certificate!
  • Complete all 6 challenge layouts and you'll receive a $10 Gift Certificate!

Notes: 

• When posting your iNSD layouts, please indicate in the description or title, which challenge your layout is for. If I can't tell which challenge your layout completes, I can't give you credit. :) 
  • If you miss a chat, you can still qualify for prizes! The specific challenge will be added to each chat's forum post. Just post your layouts in the interNational Scrapbook Day 2021 Gallery before the deadline.

This all sounds like a lot of fun. Disappointingly that will be Sunday morning for me with some of the times being while I will be sound asleep and then when the time might have worked we will be heading off to spend the day with friends. 

8 hours ago, scrapgarden said:

Will try to join some of the chats. Will have to look up to do chats. Have never done any before. Is there a tut on what to do? Definitely will do some of the LO.

Hey Lynne  it's pretty simple.  Just click chat across the top bar, it will prompt you to put in a name (you can use your screen name) and your in the chat room. 

3 hours ago, angleigh said:

Hey Lynne  it's pretty simple.  Just click chat across the top bar, it will prompt you to put in a name (you can use your screen name) and your in the chat room. 

Thanks Angie, that is really simple. Not like some other sites I tried to chat with a long time ago.

I'm sorry I couldn't participate yesterday during the chats, but today I was able to complete the challenges. Thanks for the fun inspiration! 

Just a reminder that the deadline for submitting layouts for prizes is tonight!

• iNSD Prizes:

*Anyone who finishes a layout for all 6 iNSD Chats by 11:59 p.m. EDT, Monday, May 3rd will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing for a $40 ScrapGirls Shop Gift Certificate! Layouts must be posted in the inerNational Scrapbook Day 2021 Gallery.

**There are more prizes for any participant who qualifies:

• Complete 2 iNSD Challenge layouts, and you'll receive a $2 Gift Certificate!
    • Complete 4 iNSD Challenge layouts, and you'll receive a $5 Gift Certificate!
    • Complete all 6 challenge layouts and you'll receive a $10 Gift Certificate!