UPDATED with tasks: iNSD Speed Scrap! 8:00 p.m. EDT

TASK 1: Choose 1 photo and alter the color in some way

TASK 2: Layer and/or blend any 3 papers for your background

TASK 3: Choose Your Words (two-part task):  A: Create a title using two alphas, two fonts, or one font and one alpha.  B: Find a spot on your layout for journaling and tell The Who, what, when, where, and why of it.

TASK 4:  Add 7 unique embellishments (unique = 7 embellishments that are different from each other, so for example you could use 4 different flowers, two different buttons, and one ribbon).  You may copy any of the 7 embellishments as many times as you need to, if you want to make clusters or need more bling.

TASK 5: In addition to the 7 unique embellishments you added in task 4, add one or more of the following to your layout:  Camera, coffee cup, heart, arrow, bird, candle.

TASK 6:  For a final bit of bling, use a brush and/or style somewhere on your layout.  Make sure it's visible!  (If you aren't able to use an abr file in your program, just find a png of a brush and add that to your layout, then recolor or use a style on it as needed.)

Come join me (Mikelle) in the chat room at 8:00 p.m. Eastern time for our last chat of the day - a wild and wacky speed scrap!  Throughout our hour together, I will give you six surprise tasks to perform, and by the end of the hour you will have a completed layout. To be a true speed scrap, we would want your layout posted within an hour after the chat ends, but if you're not an adrenaline junkie, have no fear!  You'll have until 11:59 p.m. EDT on Monday, May 3rd, to post your layout in order to be eligible for prizes (see prize information below).

I'll of course have a gorgeous freebie for you to download if you attend the chat, but if you can't make it I will post the challenge tasks here after our chat ends, so that you can still complete a layout and be eligible for prizes.  Hope to see you all there!

Post your completed layouts in the iNSD Scrapbook Day 2021 Gallery.

iNSD Prizes:
*Anyone who finishes a layout for all 6 iNSD Chats by 11:59 p.m. EDT, Monday, May 3rd will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing for a $40 ScrapGirls Shop Gift Certificate! Layouts must be posted in the interNational Scrapbook Day 2021 Gallery.

**There are more prizes for any participant who qualifies:

• Complete 2 iNSD Challenge layouts, and you'll receive a $2 Gift Certificate!
  • Complete 4 iNSD Challenge layouts, and you'll receive a $5 Gift Certificate!
  • Complete all 6 challenge layouts and you'll receive a $10 Gift Certificate!

Notes: 

• When posting your iNSD layouts, please indicate in the description or title, which challenge your layout is for. If I can't tell which challenge your layout completes, I can't give you credit. :) 
  • If you miss a chat, you can still qualify for prizes! The specific challenge will be added to each chat's forum post. Just post your layouts in the interNational Scrapbook Day 2021 Gallery before the deadline.

• Mikelle changed the title to UPDATED with tasks: iNSD Speed Scrap! 8:00 p.m. EDT