iNSD Chat 6 p.m. (EDT) - Two (or Three) Kits are Better than One!

Blend 'em, mix 'em, jumble them up. 

Thanks for joining in the chat - the challenge is simple - use TWO or THREE collections and combine them into ONE layout! Here is my layout, using two collections.

Please post your chat/challenge layout in the iNSD 2021 Gallery before midnight EDT on May 3, indicating in the title it is for the Better Than One challenge/chat.

iNSD Prizes:
*Anyone who finishes a layout for all 6 iNSD Chats by 11:59 p.m. EDT, Monday, May 3rd will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing for a $40 ScrapGirls Shop Gift Certificate! Layouts must be posted in the inerNational Scrapbook Day 2021 Gallery.

**There are more prizes for any participant who qualifies:

• Complete 2 iNSD Challenge layouts, and you'll receive a $2 Gift Certificate!
  • Complete 4 iNSD Challenge layouts, and you'll receive a $5 Gift Certificate!
  • Complete all 6 challenge layouts and you'll receive a $10 Gift Certificate!

Notes: 

• When posting your iNSD layouts, please indicate in the description or title, which challenge your layout is for. If I can't tell which challenge your layout completes, I can't give you credit. :) 
  • If you miss a chat, you can still qualify for prizes! The specific challenge will be added to each chat's forum post. Just post your layouts in the interNational Scrapbook Day 2021 Gallery before the deadline.

12 minutes ago, scrapgarden said:

@CelestineI can't log into the chat. When I go to chat It reconnects me to the last chat. Do you know what I'm doing wrong!

Sorry wrong time for you. But where is the 2:00 chat?

Lynne - the chats are live for approximately one hour - so the 2 p.m. chat has ended and is closed. My chat will start at at 6 p.m. EDT, which I think is 4 p.m. for you in Oregon? Correct? April's chat should start in about 40 minutes. (I am writing this at 2:20 Central Time).

4 minutes ago, scrapgarden said:

Oregon is 3 hours different from EST.  I'm talking about the tips chat. I think I figured it out. It is suppose to start at 1 my time. Then you at 3. Thanks. Time changes are so confusing.  Will join you later for sure.

Yes, that is correct. The next chat on the tips is set to start in about 30 minutes.

29 minutes ago, GraceJ said:

So much fun, the chats were awesome, thank you so much for hosting @Celestine, and to @angleigh for the gorgeous gifts!! Here's my take on the challenge, full credits in gallery.

Thanks for joining us from so far away and so late at night as well! You get the prize for dedicated scrapper!

I enjoyed this challenge. I was able to combine 2 kits from 2 different artist and pair it with a layout template from another artist. Here is my page.