How To Use Scrapsimple Embellishment Templates

Guest wackyme

Guest wackyme
Now before you think I'm just Stupid let me explain...
When I purchased the templates I used them for a few things and I do have the directions that came along with the product. It worked like a charm.

Now since we have a mac. I can't seem to figure out the right strokes to make the cut. Can some one help me with directions for these in mac language.

I have this cute little picture I would love to use the template on but just can't figure it out. HELP! Marilyn

Guest wackyme
[quote name='Michael' post='79813' date='Dec 29 2006, 10:06 AM']Can you explain a little more specifically what you are trying to do and what software you are using? I'll try to help if I can, so I need some more info. :)[/quote]

Thanks ruralscrapper this is the first time I have used the forums on this site and still don't know how to navigate yet.

Michael'smomjo Let me see if I can explain a little better. I have the new background paper on my layout and want to add another paper that has been cut into the curvy shape and layer it on top of the background paper. I have put the pieces (template) on the accent paper and want to cut them out but can't figure what key strokes to use to do that. If I were to use the lasso tool to select an alpha from a page I would select then select invert and use apple x to cut but that didn't work. Hope this helps you answer my questions.

Archived