Hello from the Sunshine State

KarenDiamond

Hey everyone.... <<waving>>

I'm Karen.... I'm relatively new to the forum/gallery here. I use to be a designer, but stepped out of the arena a few years back to fulfill my life long dream. I am getting back into the swing of things as a scrapper - and no longer a designer. I am getting back into things - now as a CT member for Carol W Designs. I'm here to join in on the challenges and to show off some of her stuff, too. LOL. 

I have a question though. I am trying to upload an image into her designer gallery and it's grayed out. So I guess I am doing something wrong - can someone direct me to the gallery instructions? 

Thanks!! 

• Like 1

Welcome from the Sunshine State or should we be calling it the windy state...it's been very windy for months here in New Port Richey. Where are you located? I look forward to seeing your pages.

Welcome-coin.jpg

Welcome Karen!

As for the gallery ours is set up a little different.  Carol doens't have a gallery that her team can post it.  Each gallery is just your own.  So you'll just post in your gallery, and then you can provide a link to her product in the description.

4 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Welcome from the Sunshine State or should we be calling it the windy state...it's been very windy for months here in New Port Richey. Where are you located? I look forward to seeing your pages.

I'm about an hour south of the Georgia border. :) 

4 hours ago, angleigh said:

Welcome Karen!

As for the gallery ours is set up a little different.  Carol doens't have a gallery that her team can post it.  Each gallery is just your own.  So you'll just post in your gallery, and then you can provide a link to her product in the description.

Awesome, thank you, Angie! 

25 minutes ago, KarenDiamond said:

I'm about an hour south of the Georgia border. :) 

We just went  through there on I-95 in each direction. Our camper got T-boned in SC so we had to come back here but plan to leave on Thursday to go to CT to stay in an Airbnb for June then hopefully the insurance co will decide what to do with our camper.

It's pretty up in that part of the state.

Welcome Karen

I hope you settle in and enjoy being here. I have just been admiring two of your lovely pages in the gallery and look forward to seeing more. 

• 4 weeks later...