June 2021 Recipe Swap

SodScrap

Rolling right into the middle of 2021.  Hope you all are well!! 

This month's theme is vegetables and salads.  Any vegetable, any salad. 

??????????

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, Wednesday, June 30, 2021.

Each month you submit a recipe you will receive a $2 gift certificate.  If you submit a recipe each month during the quarter you will receive a $5 gift certificate.  And, if you participate each month all year, at the end of the year you will receive a $15 gift certificate!

• PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!  Please remember the link is active for 7 days.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Ladies!!  I am out of town today (couldn’t say no to a quick trip to see the grandkids!!) so it will be tomorrow afternoon before I send out the recipes.  This means there is still time to submit a recipe if you haven’t already OR you can send another card or two.

14 hours ago, MariJ said:

I never did get one made, had a crazy day yesterday.  :( 

I have appointments today, so it will be this evening before I send them.  Please let me know if you want to work on a recipe, I will be happy to wait!!  (as it is, it will be after dinner/supper before I can get to them!!)

Thank you for your patience ladies!!

46 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

I have appointments today, so it will be this evening before I send them.  Please let me know if you want to work on a recipe, I will be happy to wait!!  (as it is, it will be after dinner/supper before I can get to them!!!

Thank you for your patients ladies!!

No worries or rush, Conda!  Appreciate you taking care of this each month.
I made a quick recipe and am sending to you.   I'll let you know if I have time for another, but time's not looking good!  ?