Painting with brushes...

Hi All -

I'm looking for two specific tutorials that I'm pretty sure @VeronicaS included with one of the clubs a few years ago - the topics were painting with brushes, and (I think) how to use the clone stamp tool to upload a pattern into your color palette, so that you could use a brush to paint with the pattern... but I might be all mixed up!  I can't for the life of me find these tutorials.  I think there was also one on how to make papers with repeating patterns...anyone have any idea which club these came with, and what they were called?

I looked through my scrapbook folder and couldn't find anything like this, but I think I remember Jody writing a tutorial about stamping/brushing patterns.   I've searched on SG also and can't find anything, sorry Mikelle.    Hopefully someone else will remember something.

Try March 2018   Digital-Scrapbook-Tutorial-How-To-Paint-Using-Custom-Photoshop-Brushes-and-the-Pattern-Stamp-Tool 

In it she's taking a photo she took and adding filters to it, making it into a pattern.  Then uses a brush she paints with the pattern onto a template.   So it sounds like this might be the one your looking for

12 hours ago, angleigh said:

Try March 2018   Digital-Scrapbook-Tutorial-How-To-Paint-Using-Custom-Photoshop-Brushes-and-the-Pattern-Stamp-Tool 

In it she's taking a photo she took and adding filters to it, making it into a pattern.  Then uses a brush she paints with the pattern onto a template.   So it sounds like this might be the one your looking for

Angie, yes, thank you!  Both of the videos I was looking for are right next to each other in my tutorials folder - I've looked and looked and couldn't get my eye to pick them out.  These are the exact tutorials, yay!