Weekend Challenge 6/12/21

SodScrap

Digital scrapbooking gives us so many freedoms over paper scrapping.  Sometimes I feel it is overwhelming to keep track of all the options and tools we have.  We have an  Easy Pages section along with a Pocket Life Journaling Cards  section in the design shop.  These are underutilized, in my opinion.  Along with these categories, we also have many Jiffy Album Pages included with the monthly ScrapGrils clubs.  These are a favorite of mine, but I do not use them often.  I have linked to some blog posts about creating quicker layouts with these tools.

Your challenge today is to create a layout using any combination of the tools from these categories to create a "quicker-than-usual" layout.   Post your completed layout in the Weekend Challenge Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

I created this page a while back when I was finishing the wedding project. Since it had red and yellow on the original quick page, I covered some of the cluster flowers using the wedding palette and added text and beads. These quick pages came in handy on this big project. I never post QPs/Jiffy Pages in the gallery because I feel like they aren't "my" work. It is good to remind us of them for the challenge, though!

Great challenge, I never think to use these scrap aids. I really made an easy page with a Jiffy. I placed a pic and put a date...super easy peasy!

39 minutes ago, KarenDiamond said:

Can I add paint/scatters from another store designer? 

Certainly!  You can make it your own.  The key is to make it quickly OR not have to wade through a million files to find all the pieces for a layout.

On 6/12/2021 at 9:09 AM, Celestine said:

I created this page a while back when I was finishing the wedding project. Since it had red and yellow on the original quick page, I covered some of the cluster flowers using the wedding palette and added text and beads. These quick pages came in handy on this big project. I never post QPs/Jiffy Pages in the gallery because I feel like they aren't "my" work. It is good to remind us of them for the challenge, though!

I understand what you mean, although, the designers DO make them for us!  I say post them!!  :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Wonderful challenge, thank you so much for hosting! here's my take, I used a QP, and I deleted the title (the pack came with and without titles), then I added two elements from the kit, plus a word art or pre-made title, and done. I never think it would be so easy to get so gorgeous page done, thank you so much. Nice weekend my dear!

737771822_cranberrystollenwithmarzipan.jpg.8a736e0bd363e64ca1a7d359c4a869fb.jpg