Are You Ready For A Party

angleigh

Wow...where has the time gone?  This year is the start of my 5th year of owning Scrap Girls so it's time for a Sale-A-Bration!  

This event will run 6/22-6/29.  And since it's summer time and we are not as shut down due to Covid as we were last summer, we've decided we are going to run things just a tad bit different.

Starting on Tuesday (6/22) one of our team members will either post a new game for the day or a new layout challenge.  The deadline for all layout challenges and finish date for all games will be 6/29.  

Now for the good stuff...prizes ?  Every game/challenge will have a $5 prize.  Winners will be chosen and announced on 6/30 in each individual game/challenge thread.  BUT THAT'S NOT ALL We will have 3 grand prize winners: 

1st: $75 gift certificate

2nd: $50 gift certificate

3rd: $25 gift certificate

So how do you qualify for those you might wonder.  To be eligible for any of the 3 grand prizes you must participate in all games and challenges by the deadline (midnight EDT 6/29).  On 6/30 we will do a random draw from everyone eligible for the prizes.  

Don't worry on 6/29 we will post a game, so we won't be asking you to start and finish a layout on that last day.

Also keep an eye out for our participation thread in the new few days.  This is where you will post links to all your layouts for the challenges and track that you have participated in the games.  It's very important that you sign up for this thread, as that's what we'll be using to find who qualifies to be in the drawing for the grand prizes.

I hope to see you all next week!

2 minutes ago, Pab said:

Looking forward to this! Question Angie, Did you mean to say you WILL NOT post a challenge on the 29th? I hope that's what you meant, lol. 

On the 29th we are posting a game, which you'll have to participate in to be eligible for the prize.  But I didn't want to post a layout challenge that do since it was the last one. 

4 minutes ago, angleigh said:

On the 29th we are posting a game, which you'll have to participate in to be eligible for the prize.  But I didn't want to post a layout challenge that do since it was the last one. 

Thanks for the clarification! 

Sounds like a fun event. I may not take part each day but I will see what fun I can join in on!

Angie, Congratulations those 5 years flew by!

We will be traveling during most of that time but I will try to participate when I can. I hope everyone has a great time and wins BIG. Happy Scrapping

2 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Hi Angie, one question please.    Do you have to finish the Tuesday and Weekend Challenges on the posted day or is it ok as long as all layouts are finished by the deadline?

Thanks. :)

Great question @MariJ  I edited the schedule post to remove the word "Tuesday" and "Weekend"  It just happened to work out that I wanted to end on a game...so going backwards in days posted a challenge on Saturday and Tuesday. 

So there's no official Tuesday or Weekend challenge next week.  Both of those challenges posted that day are part of the celebration event.  The layouts will be uploaded into the celebration gallery, and you have the week to finish them. 

Hope that makes sense

@angleigh - Yes!  Makes perfect sense and thanks for answering.   I'd like to try and participate, but I am a S-L-O-W scrapper so most times don't finish the layout on the day it's posted.   Whew, now I have some breathing (or scrapping) room.

Thank you, I'm off to sign up!  ?