Tuesday Challenge - 6/22

alsoarty

Today’s challenge is: “What I’ve Learned From Scrapbooking”  Today we are celebrating this hobby we all love and what it has taught us.  Maybe before you started you weren’t familiar with computers and/or the program that you're using.  It might be that you weren’t active before on forums or with others that enjoyed the same pastime as you.  Or maybe you’ve met a group of friends through this and you get together on a regular basis.  Whatever it may be we are celebrating scrapbooking and the new knowledge or friendship it’s brought us.

Rules/Prizes: 

• Simply create your layout using today’s challenge prompt and post it in the Sale-A-Bration gallery.
  • After you have completed this task please remember to update your post in the Game Tracker thread.
  • In order to be eligible for Grand Prizes you must participate all games/challenges before the event closes at midnight EST 6/29
  • One lucky person will be chosen to win a $5 gift certificate

HERE is my Tuesday Challenge.

As soon as I read this I started choking up because I remember exactly when I saw SG and it was a life line for me. We had been trying for months to get our adopted children home from Guatemala and for some unknown reason the American Embassy in Guatemala told us they thought we were committing fraud and refused to give us our visas- the story did have a happy ending, but through the long winter it was the Lord and SG that kept me from drowning in tears.

2 hours ago, DixieLee said:

As soon as I read this I started choking up because I remember exactly when I saw SG and it was a life line for me. We had been trying for months to get our adopted children home from Guatemala and for some unknown reason the American Embassy in Guatemala told us they thought we were committing fraud and refused to give us our visas- the story did have a happy ending, but through the long winter it was the Lord and SG that kept me from drowning in tears.

That is so incredible to hear! The friendly ladies here are an awesome lifeline!

4 hours ago, DixieLee said:

I remember you posting things about the adoption and pictures when if finally went through. I love happy endings??

4 hours ago, DixieLee said:

I remember you having to go through this and we were all praying for you and the Lord was certainly in control :) 

8 hours ago, DixieLee said:

The American Embassy did that?!  ? So glad there was a happy ending. 

On 6/22/2021 at 7:09 PM, DixieLee said:

Thank God everything goes fine with you, love the happy ending. Sending love