Chatting Thread (AKA Post Game)

angleigh

First of all this is NOT the Wednesday game, that will still be posted.  But I wanted to throw another week long game in there.  This one does not count towards the grand prize,  aka you don't have to participate.  BUT this one will have a $15 Gift Certificate winner at the end.

You all know how to play:

To participate in this game, sign up below by typing your name and the following three categories in your post:

Starting content count:
Ending content count:
Total:

For now, you just fill in your STARTING content count for; the other two numbers will be added at the end of the game. You may want to set a reminder to come back and add your final numbers!  

Here is how to find your starting content count:  
-Go to the ScrapGirls Main Forum page and on the top right, you will see your Avatar photo and screen name.
-Click on the down arrow next to your screen name. Click on “Profile” at the top of the list.
-At the top, to the right of your Avatar photo you will see your content count.

Game will end Midnight June 29th and  you must enter your ending count to qualify.

This is a good game Angie...easy peasy cause I do this anyway. Thanks so much

Starting content count: 18,950
Ending content count:
Total:

6 hours ago, MariJ said:

Morning, Angie.
I'll play and try not to be TOO chatty...

Starting content count: 51,539
Ending content count:
Total: 

You be as chatty as you like Marilyn as we all love your beautifully worded comments :) 

Starting content count: 21,022 
Ending content count:
Total:

Ok...rainy day here, and I'm bored.  First person to see this question and guess the right answer wins a $5 gift certificate.  How old will my boys be this year.  Not age right now, how old are they turning in December. 

4 minutes ago, angleigh said:

Ok...that was quick and you had to cheat @MariJ how did you know that ?   And it's crazy to think....20  They will no longer be teenager, they are adults in 6 months and 2 days!

ROFL - You're fast, Angie. I was going to do a post for each number..... 1.... 2..... 3..... 4...... ROFL! Glad you stopped that craziness, lol. 

15 minutes ago, angleigh said:

Ok...that was quick and you had to cheat @MariJ how did you know that ?   And it's crazy to think....20  They will no longer be teenager, they are adults in 6 months and 2 days!

Haha, no cheating!  I remembered they graduated HS when my Goddaughter did so tried to figure out from her how old they would be.   Only issue is that different school systems start kindergarten at different ages so I was afraid I'd be off by a year.   She is in the same grade and 19 also, but won't be 20 until next March 2022.  Time really does fly and I feel way too old!   Juliet is my cousin's daughter and I remember HIM being born when I was younger.   Crazy!

Just now, MariJ said:

Haha, no cheating!  I remembered when they graduated HS when my Goddaughter did so tried to figure out from her how old they would be.   Only issue is that different school systems start kindergarten at different ages so I was afraid I'd be off by a year.   She is in the same grade and 19 also, but won't be 20 until next March 2022.  Time really does fly and I feel way too old!   

You feel old...it hit me like a ton of bricks the other day.  Then I thought about when I was 20.  I was living in MN (so 6.5 hours away from home) in an apartment by myself in downtown Minneapolis.  I moved up there with 3 other people to start a new office for the company I worked for.  If my kid told me now he wanted to move 6.5 hours away I would be like "to *** you are" and chain him in the basement ?

Just now, angleigh said:

You feel old...it hit me like a ton of bricks the other day.  Then I thought about when I was 20.  I was living in MN (so 6.5 hours away from home) in an apartment by myself in downtown Minneapolis.  I moved up there with 3 other people to start a new office for the company I worked for.  If my kid told me now he wanted to move 6.5 hours away I would be like "to *** you are" and chain him in the basement ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So funny....   And, yet so true!   ?

9 hours ago, angleigh said:

Hey...my BABY is 27...

Starting Count: 3, 291. . . I really don't talk much ?  Maybe that should be a new goal.

Ending Count: 3,414.  = 123