Two Truths & A Lie -- Game

Celestine

Today we’re going to start a fun game called Two Truths & A Lie.  

In the first thread comment, I’ll start by posting 3 facts about myself, 2 will be the truth and 1 will be a lie.  The next person will answer with what they think the lie is, and will post 3 facts about themselves, again 2 truths and a lie.  After someone has guessed what they think your lie is, please come back and answer if they are correct or not...we will all be waiting to hear!

Rules

• Post as many times as you’d like, just please let 1 other person reply before you go again
  • Come back and answer if your “lie” was correctly chosen, and if not let us know which one it was
  • Update your post in the Sale-A-Bration tracking thread showing that you have participated in this game
  • All games/challenges close at midnight Eastern Standard Time 6/29
  • One lucky participant will win a $5 gift certificate  
  • EDIT ADDED 6/25 at 3p.m.: When you guess someone's lie, please tag them with @Name so they are tagged and others can keep track of replies as well.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I have 30 nieces and nephews.
2. I have traveled to 4 continents.
3. I live in a 92 year old house.

The next person needs to tell us which one she thinks is a lie, and then give three statements about herself. And so on, and so on. 

GO!

@barbaraj guessed that my lie was that I have 30 nieces and nephews. She guessed WRONG!

I actually do have 30 nieces and nephews since my husband is one of 11 kids.

The real lie is that I've been to 4 continents. I have only ever traveled within North America. And I know that is sad, sad, sad.

So don't feel bad, I have actually only traveled within North America and Mexico! That was the lie. lol I have actually dated a gang leader, now that's sad. I got in with the wrong crowd in my youth and started doing drugs. Thank God I met my husband of 39 yrs now. He basically rescued me and we have been serving the Lord together now since 6 months after we were married! 

3 minutes ago, barbaraj said:

You're right! Although I might try it sometime soon! lol

Ha ha, you'd better think twice before going up one of those poles. I can see an injury in that! lol

37 minutes ago, Pab said:

So don't feel bad, I have actually only traveled within North America and Mexico! That was the lie. lol I have actually dated a gang leader, now that's sad. I got in with the wrong crowd in my youth and started doing drugs. Thank God I met my husband of 39 yrs now. He basically rescued me and we have been serving the Lord together now since 6 months after we were married! 

So I guessed RIGHT! I guessed you hadn't traveled. And thanks for letting us know about the gang leader. I'm glad you met a good man and married him.

@MariJ you guessed WRONG! 

#2 is the truth - I do love to cook soup. The lie was #1. I am NOT an award-winning pie baker. That would be my husband. He has won three pie baking contests - two at church picnics and one at our kids' elementary school. I have never once made a pie, because why would I?

Just now, Celestine said:

@MariJ you guessed WRONG! 

#2 is the truth - I do love to cook soup. The lie was #1. I am NOT an award-winning pie baker. That would be my husband. He has won three pie baking contests - two at church picnics and one at our kids' elementary school. I have never once made a pie, because why would I?

Oh that's funny!  I remembered your husband being an award-winning something and I thought it was soup and you were pie!  Because I do remember the beautiful pies...  Oh well, I got it backwards!  ?

4 minutes ago, Pab said:

Yes you are correct. We had one dog for 13 yrs and when she passed it was so hard. I can't bring myself to do it again. 

Well, I was hoping with 7 children you didn't have 3 dogs...  But, it's been done.   I know from my sister how hard it is to lose a pet and 13 years is a long time.  :( 

One more for me than I have to focus on this 6 hr training I am on. lol

3 minutes ago, MariJ said:

1. I love going barefoot.
2. I have done some wallpapering.
3. I love strawberries.

I am guessing #2 is a lie. Only because you said you loved the other two. lol