Monday Sale-A-Bration Challenge!

Mikelle

Today’s challenge is a Close-Up Photo Challenge!  Often when taking a picture or just looking at something, we see only the big picture.  Today though, I challenge you to find the beauty in the details often overlooked.  Zoom-in, magnify, or walk on up and get a little closer to the subject.  

Rules/Prizes: 

• Simply create your layout using today’s challenge prompt and post it in the Sale-A-Bration gallery.
  • After you have completed this task please remember to update your post in the Game Tracker thread
  • In order to be eligible for Grand Prizes you must participate all games/challenges before the event closes at midnight EST 6/29
  • One lucky person will be chosen to win a $5 gift certificate.

Here is my layout. I am restricted in a lot of stuff online. Limited bandwidth. Gotta be wise in using it. Due to a lightening strike, I have no internet, lost all electronics that was plugged in, even router/telephoned (thankfully not my laptop) Phone Co to fix within 2 weeks since they have to rewire. Urgh!! Saying all of this to say, I had to use s stock photo (only up close pic) I could get my hands on as time is sensitive. Hope that's okay. 

large.CWX_AmazingDay_vol2_temp4-web.jpg.e4682e34c0768b57731d4374c917b190.jpg

This was the perfect time to use the photos that I took while practicing with my 600 mm lens.  Here is my page. It is of the tiny little "weeds" in the grass. 

On 6/29/2021 at 6:12 AM, KarenDiamond said:

Here is my layout. I am restricted in a lot of stuff online. Limited bandwidth. Gotta be wise in using it. Due to a lightening strike, I have no internet, lost all electronics that was plugged in, even router/telephoned (thankfully not my laptop) Phone Co to fix within 2 weeks since they have to rewire. Urgh!! Saying all of this to say, I had to use s stock photo (only up close pic) I could get my hands on as time is sensitive. Hope that's okay. 

large.CWX_AmazingDay_vol2_temp4-web.jpg.e4682e34c0768b57731d4374c917b190.jpg

Karen, this is a gorgeous layout, and the photo is hilarious!