ScrapSimple Word Art: Family Recipe Question

@KarenDiamondThere are 2 .png sheets included that are 2250 X 3300 px, 8.5 x 11 inches. One had the fish, turkey, rabbit, chicken, cow and lobster on it. The other had the sheep, duck, deer, pig and crab. I'm guessing that the individual files could be enlarged a fair bit. The cow is the largest at 2550 X 1366 or 8.5 X 4.55 inches. If there is a particular one you want let me know and I will send dimensions.

1 minute ago, scrapgarden said:

@KarenDiamondThere are 2 .png sheets included that are 2250 X 3300 px, 8.5 x 11 inches. One had the fish, turkey, rabbit, chicken, cow and lobster on it. The other had the sheep, duck, deer, pig and crab. I'm guessing that the individual files could be enlarged a fair bit. The cow is the largest at 2550 X 1366 or 8.5 X 4.55 inches. If there is a particular one you want let me know and I will send dimensions.

I have to assume with that many on one sheet, they'd too small for what I am looking to do. I'm wanting a chicken, pig, goat/sheep to go into their own respective 8x10 frame. Thank you so much for getting back to me. :) 

1 hour ago, KarenDiamond said:

Can someone tell me the size of these? 

I would like to use them for my wall so they have to be bigger than a regular element used on a sb page.

Help anyone before the end of sale.... :) 

http://store.scrapgirls.com/ScrapSimple-Word-Art-Family-Recipe.html 

Here are the sizes Karen.  The Psd file is included also if that helps.  If you are printing these in black and white, just pull it onto a 8.5 x 11 sheet with a 72 dpi and they will definitely be large enough in size.

Chicken  3.173w x 3.84h
Cow 6.997 x 3.89
Crab  3.357x2.357
Deer  5.383 x 6.013
Duck  3.36 x 3.357
Fish  4.667 x 1.987
Lamb  5.073 x 3.91
Lobster  3.717 x 2.057
Pig  5.003 x 3.04
Rabbit  5.177 x 2.14
Turkey 3.77 x 4.087