Tuesday Newsletter Challenge, 10 August

Mikelle

This week's Newsletter Challenge is to document a little of your own family history, making sure to include journaling on your layout.  You could tell a story from your childhood, or a story about one or more of your relatives, maybe a story that has been passed down throughout your family generations.  You could create a heritage page, or a more modern page.  If you don't have photos you want to scrap for this challenge, now is a great time to be creative with your journaling!

Once you've created your layout, post it in the Tuesday Newsletter Challenge Gallery, then come back to this thread and leave a link to your layout so that we can all be sure to admire it!  Leave a little love on everyone else's layouts, too!

(Also, I apologize for being late posting this challenge - I've had a migraine all day and have not really been thinking straight.)

Here is mine. Thank you for this challenge. It inspired me to do some digging into my family history. Not only did I learn that the name originates before my family migrated from Germany, but my grandmother learned her grandmother's real name. They called her by her middle name. She was shocked! This has been a real treat to do.  Thank you.