Sneak Peek and a Welcome Back 8/20

angleigh

I know i'm early this week...but it's crazy busy around here this weekend.  Let's see what designers will for us next week

ps we are also welcoming back a designer this week. If you’ve been around Scrap Girls since the beginning her name should sound familiar to you. But I will let her introduced herself in this thread

• angleigh changed the title to Sneak Peek and a Welcome Back 8/20

Hi everyone, my name is Diane and I'm so excited to be back designing at Scrap Girls.  Thank you, Angie.  I look forward to getting to know everyone and being part of the Scrap Girls community.  My new designs will be available Friday.  Here's a couple of sneak peeks:- 

DRO_MermaidWishes_SneakPeek.thumb.jpg.a42da81029cdb6a8003a23fd55bb779c.jpgDRO_ArtyFxOceanPapers_SneakPeek.thumb.jpg.c048d26fc6cd11e798d5d9aa1162eb05.jpgDRO_PhotoMasksStars_SneakPeek.thumb.jpg.303800eff15a795d56e2498dcf03cbb5.jpg

4 hours ago, Diane said:

Hi everyone, my name is Diane and I'm so excited to be back designing at Scrap Girls.  Thank you, Angie.  I look forward to getting to know everyone and being part of the Scrap Girls community.  My new designs will be available Friday.  Here's a couple of sneak peeks:- 

DRO_MermaidWishes_SneakPeek.thumb.jpg.a42da81029cdb6a8003a23fd55bb779c.jpgDRO_ArtyFxOceanPapers_SneakPeek.thumb.jpg.c048d26fc6cd11e798d5d9aa1162eb05.jpgDRO_PhotoMasksStars_SneakPeek.thumb.jpg.303800eff15a795d56e2498dcf03cbb5.jpg

Welcome, Diane! Looking forward to seeing your collections!

On 8/16/2021 at 5:16 AM, Diane said:

Hi Diane its good to see you back your kit 'English Seaside' was one of the first kits I bought when I joined Scrap Girls :) 

7 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Hi Diane its good to see you back your kit 'English Seaside' was one of the first kits I bought when I joined Scrap Girls :) 

Hi Jane, thank you.  And yes, I remember.  I'm working on a very similar themed kit - very updated.  I now live in the far south west of the UK, in Cornwall.  And it's so beautiful and inspires a lot of my designs.  I knew I had to do another seaside/beach/ocean themed one to update my original one.  It's good to be back ;)

22 hours ago, Diane said:

Hi Jane, thank you.  And yes, I remember.  I'm working on a very similar themed kit - very updated.  I now live in the far south west of the UK, in Cornwall.  And it's so beautiful and inspires a lot of my designs.  I knew I had to do another seaside/beach/ocean themed one to update my original one.  It's good to be back ;)

Welcome Diane! I'm really looking forward to seeing your designs, especially if they have an English "feel" to them. How lucky you are to live in Cornwall. My Essex home has its attractions too!

On 8/15/2021 at 1:16 PM, Diane said:

Welcome back Diane!

On 8/18/2021 at 9:44 AM, englishrose said:

Welcome Diane! I'm really looking forward to seeing your designs, especially if they have an English "feel" to them. How lucky you are to live in Cornwall. My Essex home has its attractions too!

Thank you Hilary.  Yes, really love living in Cornwall.  My kits will definitely have an English feel including some English spellings as well as US.  

On 8/15/2021 at 11:16 AM, Diane said:

Welcome back Diane!