ageils
Teresa P
AshleySC
Teascrapper
mrichar383
KAYCEE0501
Cindy B
Loricrops

If you are NOT on this list, you haven't sent me an e-mail stating you have completed the tasks OR you did NOT put your username in the e-mail! Remember, if you have completed all the tasks, send me an e-mail at scrapgirls@wxchic.com with your [i]username[/i] stating you have completed all the tasks! Thanks!!

Here is Theresa's instructions about emailing her:

[b]please send me an e-mail with your USERNAME, not your real name, saying that you have completed all the tasks. Send it to scrapgirls@wxchic.com. It is NOT necessary to send me all your links UNLESS you haven't posted them here. If you are in it just for the layouts, remember that you have already been entered by posting your layouts in the gallery.

Finally, I need your e-mail by the 31st! NO KIDDING! I have to tabulate the winners on the 1st in order to get the list in the newsletter on the 2nd...

[/b]

Guest nlwilkins
umm, you have my username there, but you used a capital "n" not a little "n" - it is supposed to be all small letters - nlwilkins - Possibly it doesn't make a difference. But, in case it does I thought I would mention it.

Guest kaycee0501
Oh I'm SO excited!!! I was a bit worried I had miscalculated the time difference and had missed out by a few hours - but there I am... oh I'm SO excited (can you tell???) ;)

Thankyou SO MUCH Theresa for such a fun challenge - and I got more scrapping done this month than the previous few put together!

I had a great time, and loved searching through the galleries and boutique... only problem now - my wish list is SO long LOL!

I hope you get to have a new years laze around, even with all of the scrapgirls work you have to do.

Thanks again! And HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:)

It was my understanding that if we correctly completed all the tasks we would:

• If you complete them all, you will win a $10 gift certificate to the boutique.

And if you just did the layouts alone you would:

• If you just wish to just do the layouts, then you are eligible for a $5 gift certificate should your layout be chosen as a winner.

So that means we are all winners if we correctly completed all 12 tasks.

Terri

I'm not sure why the list did not make the newsletter this week...but please bear with me. I'm waiting for instructions from the head cheese as to whether I can post the winners here. If it is oK, you will get instructions later today on how to claim your winnings.

Thanks!

Archived