Who I Have Heard From So Far In The December Contest

Wxchic

I just saw the news letter and just wanted to say "Yay Us!" This was a great game and everyone did such a good job and it was a great way for me to get to know people better!

Plus it was cool seeing my "name" in the newsletter. *grin*

I was so relieved to see my name officially in the newsletter today! I've been kind of sitting on pins and needles wondering "Oh no, what if I did something wrong and I don't get the gift certificate!" Now I know I can go shopping :) Thank you Scrap Girls for a wonderful game and an even better prize! Also congrats to the layout winners. You all very much deserve your prize for your wonderful layouts!

[quote name='skywisej' post='82214' date='Jan 8 2007, 03:06 PM']Just out of curiousity (and in case I missed something) are we supposed to email Angie to claim our prize?[/quote]

I e-mailed Angie and she replied with my gift certificate code...usually it says to e-mail her, but that instruction wasn't in the newsletter this time.

Thanks again to Ro, Theresa and all the Scrapgirls for such great contests and GENEROUS prizes :)
It's always fun to hang out here :disappearing-smilie:

I not only had fun but I certainly learnt how to find my way around scrapgirls and the boutique!!!
Such nice stuff in there and the gallery wow now thats cool in there.
Thanks so much once again.
Now off to the boutique once again but this time to collect not to find!!!!! :dancingcow: :dancingcow: :dancingcow: :dancingcow:

I'm going to make myself buy a collection. I always get lured by the scrap simple goodies and I don't yet have a whole collection (except for Refresh). But of course that means I have the very very difficult task of picking one!

Archived