September Monthly Challenges

Mikelle

Welcome to September!  Where I live, in the Pacific Northwest, September marks a change in the weather and the beginning of school for the kids (we usually start school after Labor Day around here).  The last couple of days already have been quite a bit cooler, which I love... Autumn is my absolute favorite season.  ????   Two challenges for this month center around this time of year. I hope you'll join in with our challenges this month!  As you create your layouts, post them in the Monthly Challenge Gallery, then come back to this thread and leave a link to your layouts.  The monthly layouts count toward the September Challenge Chase as well, so if you're participating in that, don't forget to leave a link to your layouts in that thread as well.  And with that, here are your September challenges:

1.  Theme layout: Create a layout about school or about learning something new.  Examples include first or last day of school photos (yourself, kids, grandkids, etc), or photos of you or someone else learning or trying something new.  (Here is my layout as an example:  Something New)

2.  Odds and ends layouts:  Use the following on your layout: Two different alphas, a frame, two buttons, and a paper clip.  Here is my layout:  Pumpkin Patch Goats

3.  Combined photo and journaling challenge:  Take a photo of something in or around your house (knickknack, book, article of clothing, etc) that has a story behind it, and then tell us that story through journaling.  What does this item mean to you, how long have you had it, why is it special? What memories are attached to this special item?

4.  A color challenge: Use the following end-of-summer color palette for your layout.  Your layout does not have to be about end of summer or fall, just use some combination or variation of these colors: (Here is my layout: Mount St. Helens)

PaintChip_Sep2021.jpg

56 minutes ago, KTB said:

OK. Please tell me how to link a LO. The last time I managed to put the LO in the challenge page itself!

Gracias!

This tutorial  HERE should  be able to help you. 

On 9/3/2021 at 8:36 PM, KTB said:

OK. Please tell me how to link a LO. The last time I managed to put the LO in the challenge page itself!

Gracias!

Hi KTB, the tutorial link that Anne-Marie posted above goes through the steps of how to put a link to your layout in this thread, but let me know if you have any questions.  I looked in the Monthly Challenge Gallery for your layout(s) and I don't see one yet; I was going to post a link to it for you.  Don't let this keep you from posting your layouts!  I'll keep an eye out for your layouts in the gallery.