September 2021 Recipe Swap

SodScrap

This month's recipe theme is PASTA!  ?

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, Thursday, September 30, 2021.

Each month you submit a recipe you will receive a $2 gift certificate.  If you submit a recipe each month during the quarter you will receive a $5 gift certificate.  And, if you participate each month all year, at the end of the year you will receive a $15 gift certificate!

• PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!  Please remember the link is active for 7 days.

• 2 weeks later...